Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europe 17:01 - Jan 11 with 980 viewsOccasional_Showers

6 points off, 8 points clear of relegation. No need to look down any more, only up.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Europe on 17:02 - Jan 11 with 967 viewsSaintsforeverj

What a result again. Love Ralph, love the Saints and dam excited. Europe is on for sure.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Europe on 17:06 - Jan 11 with 937 viewsA1079

I always believe we can still blow it Occasional because I am lifetime pessimist, so I won't sing until we are mathematically safe, but I am, really am, so delighted on how Ralph and the team have responded since October. Today is tremendous, it is a statement against the club which embarrassed us. I just don't want us to think all is dusted and done. Let's put pressure on those above us.
Europe on 17:07 - Jan 11 with 930 viewskingslandstand1

Europe on 17:06 - Jan 11 by A1079

I always believe we can still blow it Occasional because I am lifetime pessimist, so I won't sing until we are mathematically safe, but I am, really am, so delighted on how Ralph and the team have responded since October. Today is tremendous, it is a statement against the club which embarrassed us. I just don't want us to think all is dusted and done. Let's put pressure on those above us.

It's not being a pessimist 1079, it's know as being a Saints fan!!
Europe on 17:13 - Jan 11 with 901 viewsVagina_Dentata

They were incredible out there today.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Europe on 17:16 - Jan 11 with 884 viewsBicester_North

Europe and a cup final is the dream

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Europe on 17:18 - Jan 11 with 872 viewsdirk_doone

5th or 6th looks possible but 4th is just out of reach. Whatever, it should be our 5th top 8 finish in 7 seasons.

There are other factors but the before and after Vestergaard results are like night and day. It's not just that he slowed the whole team down but the fact we had to play an extra central defender to cover for him, which left us short in midfield and always under pressure.Who knows where we'd be now if we'd never played him this season? We drew 1 and lost 5 of Vestergaard's last 6 league games. Since he was dropped, we've won nearly every game.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 17:19]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Europe on 11:02 - Jan 12 with 656 viewsMarcus_y

Funny OS, as a few weeks back you stated quite clearly we were down already.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Europe on 11:15 - Jan 12 with 648 viewsTimSaint

One step at a time please !!

Let's focus on our first target of 40 points. Once this is reached, we can then start to look at 50 points etc....

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Europe on 15:17 - Jan 12 with 601 viewsScoot

Life long fan. Let's get to safety then think about top 10, then UEFA cup & if we really do continue to do well then top 4.
Just remember how quick the wheels come off, Boscom Athletic were in 10th not so long ago.
We are on a good run and long may it continue.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Europe (n/t) on 15:27 - Jan 12 with 594 viewsDellHero

Europe on 17:18 - Jan 11 by dirk_doone

5th or 6th looks possible but 4th is just out of reach. Whatever, it should be our 5th top 8 finish in 7 seasons.

There are other factors but the before and after Vestergaard results are like night and day. It's not just that he slowed the whole team down but the fact we had to play an extra central defender to cover for him, which left us short in midfield and always under pressure.Who knows where we'd be now if we'd never played him this season? We drew 1 and lost 5 of Vestergaard's last 6 league games. Since he was dropped, we've won nearly every game.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 17:19]

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 23:14]
Europe on 16:10 - Jan 12 with 575 viewsdirk_doone

Europe (n/t) on 15:27 - Jan 12 by DellHero

True. Ralph has found our best first XI but we are short of quality backups. A 20+ goal a season striker is hard to find. Look how losing Kane is affecting Spurs

Let's be optimistic and look forward to Ings breaking some goal scoring records.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Europe on 16:29 - Jan 12 with 552 viewsthis_charming_man

Europe (n/t) on 15:27 - Jan 12 by DellHero

good point Marcus

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Europe on 16:55 - Jan 12 with 523 viewsstmichael

On the basis that 7th is probably enough for Europe we are actually 3 points off and playing the team that occupies 7th at home Saturday!!!
A very realistic target...

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024