Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bong, bong, bong 16:22 - Jan 16 with 1262 viewsDorsetIan

I've always thought that there was a fair chunk of madness in the Brexiteer leaders.

I was hoping, now that the die is cast, that the madness might end.

They've proved me wrong with all this Big Ben b*ll*cks. Raising half a million to spend on some bongs, piping artificial bongs over a tannoy into Parliament Square.

You won, get over it. Mad as buckets the lot of them!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Bong, bong, bong on 16:37 - Jan 16 with 1247 viewssaint68

A fraction of the cost of Gina Miller's court action ...or a mega fraction of the costs to uk manufacturers with 3yrs of remainiacs thwarting the majorities will

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Bong, bong, bong on 17:38 - Jan 16 with 1213 viewsDorsetIan

Bong, bong, bong on 16:37 - Jan 16 by saint68

A fraction of the cost of Gina Miller's court action ...or a mega fraction of the costs to uk manufacturers with 3yrs of remainiacs thwarting the majorities will

But what's the point. Talk about a vanity project.

Bong, bong, bong on 17:51 - Jan 16 with 1202 viewssaint68

Bong, bong, bong on 17:38 - Jan 16 by DorsetIan

But what's the point. Talk about a vanity project.

You can say exactly the same in reference to the aforementioned Gina Miller...she basked in the attention and gave no regard to the legitimate will of the nation and in doing so cost the country millions of pounds...so a celebration costing very little by comparison is not to much to ask for given the circumstances.

Bong, bong, bong on 17:59 - Jan 16 with 1197 viewsDorsetIan

Bong, bong, bong on 17:51 - Jan 16 by saint68

You can say exactly the same in reference to the aforementioned Gina Miller...she basked in the attention and gave no regard to the legitimate will of the nation and in doing so cost the country millions of pounds...so a celebration costing very little by comparison is not to much to ask for given the circumstances.

I think it's pathetic and shows them all up for the nutters that they. Celebrate by all means if that's what floats your boat but getting all agitated and angry about Big Ben is pretty silly.

Bong, bong, bong on 18:08 - Jan 16 with 1190 viewssaint68

Bong, bong, bong on 17:59 - Jan 16 by DorsetIan

I think it's pathetic and shows them all up for the nutters that they. Celebrate by all means if that's what floats your boat but getting all agitated and angry about Big Ben is pretty silly.

Getting agitated at a legitimate reason to hold a long overdue celebration of democracy seems rather bizarre I'd suggest.

Let the majority that have been denied their wishes for so long enjoy a night of celebration and patriotism, not a great deal to ask for.

Bong, bong, bong on 18:29 - Jan 16 with 1171 viewsBazza

Bong, bong, bong on 17:59 - Jan 16 by DorsetIan

I’m with 66 on this. Strange that Big Ben sounded for the New Year but suddenly it became £500,000 to change renovation plans. Almost as though someone was being very reluctant to celebrate an occasion that will impact the whole country. Perhaps someone who really needs to ‘get over it’.
For certain a lot of folk will be happy to celebrate our escape from the political union that we slipped into without a vote.
Bong, bong, bong on 20:13 - Jan 16 with 1120 viewsDorsetIan

Bong, bong, bong on 18:29 - Jan 16 by Bazza

I’m with 66 on this. Strange that Big Ben sounded for the New Year but suddenly it became £500,000 to change renovation plans. Almost as though someone was being very reluctant to celebrate an occasion that will impact the whole country. Perhaps someone who really needs to ‘get over it’.
For certain a lot of folk will be happy to celebrate our escape from the political union that we slipped into without a vote.

I'll be very interested to see just how many are out celebrating.

Presumably there will be millions, given how desperate the country has been to escape.

Bong, bong, bong on 22:02 - Jan 16 with 1069 viewskernow

No fireworks either.
I'm outraged !
Login to get fewer ads

Bong, bong, bong on 07:22 - Jan 17 with 958 viewsgrumpy

I thought it was the right of any individual to take a case to court,isn't that democratic?
Gina Miller won her original court case.
To ring bells when we leave the EU is insulting to the 48% of the country that voted to remain.
How to divide a country.
Bong, bong, bong on 08:01 - Jan 17 with 939 viewsbigrob68

Bong, bong, bong on 20:13 - Jan 16 by DorsetIan

I'll be very interested to see just how many are out celebrating.

Presumably there will be millions, given how desperate the country has been to escape.

I would imagine the MAJORITY of people will be celebrating.

Poll: season ticket holders

Bong, bong, bong on 08:20 - Jan 17 with 934 viewsgeezershoong1

I'll celebrate in my own way with Liebfraumilch and a Tolberone.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Bong, bong, bong on 10:47 - Jan 17 with 894 viewsMarcus_y

Bong, bong, bong on 07:22 - Jan 17 by grumpy

I thought it was the right of any individual to take a case to court,isn't that democratic?
Gina Miller won her original court case.
To ring bells when we leave the EU is insulting to the 48% of the country that voted to remain.
How to divide a country.

So, by using your rationale, it would be even more insulting to the larger 52% who voted to leave, not to celebrate. Can you only see things your way?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Bong, bong, bong on 15:53 - Jan 17 with 862 viewsVagina_Dentata

Bong, bong, bong on 08:20 - Jan 17 by geezershoong1

I'll celebrate in my own way with Liebfraumilch and a Tolberone.

I’ll join you with a bottle of blue nun and a shop-soiled chocolate orange with some superficial damage to the box.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Bong, bong, bong on 17:22 - Jan 17 with 832 viewsgrumpy

Bong, bong, bong on 10:47 - Jan 17 by Marcus_y

So, by using your rationale, it would be even more insulting to the larger 52% who voted to leave, not to celebrate. Can you only see things your way?

I wouldn't celebrate.
Bong, bong, bong on 21:03 - Jan 17 with 798 viewsOccasional_Showers

500k to strike a bell is an obscene amount of money. Utterly ridiculous. An EU flag burning would've been a better idea.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Bong, bong, bong on 06:53 - Jan 18 with 751 viewsMarcus_y

Bong, bong, bong on 17:22 - Jan 17 by grumpy

I wouldn't celebrate.

AH OK, so you do only see things your way. Understood.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024