Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank 15:02 - Jan 19 with 2874 views1teeminants

https://readsouthampton.com/2020/01/19/celta-set-to-sign-romeu-for-e10m/

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:20 - Jan 19 with 2234 viewsTripleNiemi

Ludicrous move if this happens; words fail me.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:25 - Jan 19 with 2223 views1teeminants

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:20 - Jan 19 by TripleNiemi

Ludicrous move if this happens; words fail me.

No we’ll be fine mate we have a stack of quality midfielders in reserve .

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:44 - Jan 19 with 2199 viewsSaintsforeverj

If he goes, I hope we bring someone else in I. E. a commanding central defender with the money raised. Would be sad to see him go though. Always liked his aggressive play.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:47 - Jan 19 with 2189 viewsPatfromPoole

I’m a big fan of Romeu; he is always a 6 or 7 out of 10 player. Very rarely lets us down.

I am highly sceptical that we would improve the squad overall with the money, which isn’t actually very much at all.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:48 - Jan 19 with 2187 viewscocklebreath

If he goes we need to replace him with someone better than Hojberg to go straight into the team next to JWP, doubt that will happen though.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:49 - Jan 19 with 2185 viewskingslandstand1

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:44 - Jan 19 by Saintsforeverj

If he goes, I hope we bring someone else in I. E. a commanding central defender with the money raised. Would be sad to see him go though. Always liked his aggressive play.

"commanding central defender" for 10 mill euros? As the OP said, kerching for the clubs coffers only, nothing for the fans to get excited about

I'd much rather he stayed or let him go in the Summer. But then again, how accurate is the report?
See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:51 - Jan 19 with 2180 viewskingslandstand1

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:48 - Jan 19 by cocklebreath

If he goes we need to replace him with someone better than Hojberg to go straight into the team next to JWP, doubt that will happen though.

It's almost as if PEH is undroppable because he is our captain but again yesterday, quite a few mistakes
See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:53 - Jan 19 with 2171 viewsTripleNiemi

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:47 - Jan 19 by PatfromPoole

I’m a big fan of Romeu; he is always a 6 or 7 out of 10 player. Very rarely lets us down.

I am highly sceptical that we would improve the squad overall with the money, which isn’t actually very much at all.

This

Login to get fewer ads

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:59 - Jan 19 with 2154 views1885_SFC

I'm assuming if we let Romeu leave - we've got someone else lined up?

Old School is Cool

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:03 - Jan 19 with 2138 viewsTripleNiemi

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:59 - Jan 19 by 1885_SFC

To be fair as others have alluded to, we have an abundance of midfielders with some still out on loan. My scepticism comes from the fact Romeu is one of our better mid players, and the money touted is pretty lousy. Where could we get another same standard player for say £8m?

Would rather get shot of one of the others on the books.

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:04 - Jan 19 with 2136 viewsPatfromPoole

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 15:59 - Jan 19 by 1885_SFC

Highly dangerous assumption.

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:05 - Jan 19 with 2135 viewsericofarabia

As one of my mentors at work said ... never assume anything.

U make an Ass out of Me.
See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:06 - Jan 19 with 2133 viewssaint22

if this is true it really is ridiculous
We are woefully short in the midfield as it is and I am not even sure why Romeu has been benched we could have done with him yesterday in the second half shutting them down
We just never learn
See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:11 - Jan 19 with 2124 views1teeminants

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:13 - Jan 19 with 2119 viewsPatfromPoole

Where is this “abundance of midfielders”?

Apart from Pierre and JWP, who do we have? Slattery, Reed and Lemina. Two of whom aren’t with us at the moment. Struggling to think of any more. Who have I missed??

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:17 - Jan 19 with 2117 viewsTripleNiemi

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:13 - Jan 19 by PatfromPoole

Apart from Pierre and JWP, who do we have? Slattery, Reed and Lemina. Two of whom aren’t with us at the moment. Struggling to think of any more. Who have I missed??

Sorry, hands up i missed a couple who i thought were still with us / on the books.

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:31 - Jan 19 with 2088 viewsthis_charming_man

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:13 - Jan 19 by PatfromPoole

There were high hopes for slattery, but he seems to be miles away from the first team
This season.

I doubt he’ll he replaced we’ve got work to do to win the net spend trophy and Ralph has now changed his mind about us needing new players, we’ll end up using smallbone

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:47 - Jan 19 with 2061 viewssaint22

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:05 - Jan 19 by ericofarabia

As one of my mentors at work said ... never assume anything.

U make an Ass out of Me.

Assumption is the mother of all
See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:50 - Jan 19 with 2051 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

What about the academy. There must be loads of talent in the best academy in England?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 17:05 - Jan 19 with 2026 viewsPatfromPoole

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:50 - Jan 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

What about the academy. There must be loads of talent in the best academy in England?

We can just take them from your academy, yes?

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 17:06 - Jan 19 with 2019 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 17:05 - Jan 19 by PatfromPoole

We can just take them from your academy, yes?

That was the old days, it won't happen anymore. Seriously, is there no talent in the academy, what has changed?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 17:21 - Jan 19 with 1991 viewsBicester_North

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:06 - Jan 19 by saint22

if this is true it really is ridiculous
We are woefully short in the midfield as it is and I am not even sure why Romeu has been benched we could have done with him yesterday in the second half shutting them down
We just never learn

Jamesy you lying little wretch. Your knowledge of football is that of a 7 year old boy. You just re hash mongy comments you read on Facebook you thicko sap.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 17:25 - Jan 19 with 1974 viewskingslandstand1

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:31 - Jan 19 by this_charming_man

There were high hopes for slattery, but he seems to be miles away from the first team
This season.

I doubt he’ll he replaced we’ve got work to do to win the net spend trophy and Ralph has now changed his mind about us needing new players, we’ll end up using smallbone

An ITK'r has told me he'll be going out on loan this month
See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 18:19 - Jan 19 with 1888 viewsI_would

Romeu going makes no difference. Ward Prowse is one of the top five DM's in the Premiership. He proved that yesterday with his fine defensive performance, apart from being totally responsible for ball watching whilst Wolves sauntered through to score easily for one of the goals. He is also resilient and can play EVERY game for Saints in perpetuity and can perform like he did yesterday game after game. We're very lucky to have a manager with such coveted favourites.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 18:21]

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 21:11 - Jan 19 with 1726 viewsPatfromPoole

Hold your horses, chaps......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024