Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers 08:47 - Jan 23 with 1769 viewsBuenosSaint

following on a thread a couple of weeks ago, thought i'd draw up a debatable list of the most hated player in each team. because i have far too much time on my hands.

feel free to propose changes or fill in any gaps.....

AFC Bournemouth
Arsenal David Luiz
Aston Villa Grealish
Brighton & Hove Albion
Burnley Ashley Barnes
Chelsea
Crystal Palace Zaha
Everton Schneiderlin
Leicester City Vardy
Liverpool Robertson
Manchester City Walker?
Manchester United James / Pogba
Newcastle United Carroll
Norwich City Cantwell
Sheffield United
Southampton JWP?
Tottenham Hotspur Deli Ali
Watford Deeney
West Ham United Snodgrass
Wolverhampton Wanderers

Poll: The Long Future

WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 08:58 - Jan 23 with 1752 viewssolent_toffee

Hated by Saints fans or by the clubs own supporters?

Either way you are bob on about Schneiderlin.
WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 09:09 - Jan 23 with 1735 viewskingslandstand1

Well I haven't got that luxury of time, but straight away you need to add Mark Noble to West Ham
WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 09:11 - Jan 23 with 1733 viewsBuggalugs

Not necessarily the biggest cheats, but ones I despise:

AFC Bournemouth - Gosling
Arsenal - Chambers
Aston Villa - Grealish
Brighton & Hove Albion - Glenn Murray
Burnley - Ashley Barnes
Chelsea - Mount
Crystal Palace - Zaha
Everton - Richarlison
Leicester City - Vardy
Liverpool - take your pick
Manchester City - Sterling
Manchester United - Pogba
Newcastle United - Carroll
Norwich City - Cantwell
Sheffield United - none offend me
Southampton - Hoedt
Tottenham Hotspur - Deli
Watford - Deulofeu
West Ham United - Wilshire
Wolverhampton Wanderers - none offend me

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 09:36 - Jan 23 with 1716 viewsNumber_58

Wouldn't exactly class JWP as a 'cheating, whinging, fouling' sort of player. For the vast majority of his career he's been the model professional - it's only Palace fans who despise him (and I_Would, obviously), and that's only because of one incident that might have gone unnoticed had Zaha not acted like a big baby and got himself sent off. Listening to the vitriol of Palace fans recently you'd have thought that JWP had broken into Selhurst Park wearing a Brighton shirt, burned down the stand and p*ssed in Roy Hodgson's Werthers Originals.
WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 09:59 - Jan 23 with 1692 viewsBuenosSaint

WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 08:58 - Jan 23 by solent_toffee

Hated by Saints fans or by the clubs own supporters?

Either way you are bob on about Schneiderlin.

By other clubs generally Solent.. E.g Leicester fans love Vardy, palace love Zaha, etc but generally despised by others.
Didn't realise old Morgan was hated by the toffees so much. Good move for him then.....

WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 10:05 - Jan 23 with 1689 viewsBuenosSaint

WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 09:36 - Jan 23 by Number_58

Wouldn't exactly class JWP as a 'cheating, whinging, fouling' sort of player. For the vast majority of his career he's been the model professional - it's only Palace fans who despise him (and I_Would, obviously), and that's only because of one incident that might have gone unnoticed had Zaha not acted like a big baby and got himself sent off. Listening to the vitriol of Palace fans recently you'd have thought that JWP had broken into Selhurst Park wearing a Brighton shirt, burned down the stand and p*ssed in Roy Hodgson's Werthers Originals.

Fair enough . Wasn't sure who to put for saints. Redmond seems to whinge a lot or Maybe hoedt was a good shout.

WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 11:03 - Jan 23 with 1654 viewsNumber_58

WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 10:05 - Jan 23 by BuenosSaint

Fair enough . Wasn't sure who to put for saints. Redmond seems to whinge a lot or Maybe hoedt was a good shout.

Bouffal and Djeneppo occasionally hit the deck and roll around like they've been been shot - that doesn't exactly endear them to opposition fans - or me, for that matter (although it's usually so theatrical that one can only be impressed by the sheer artistry and expressionism of the spectacle). Other than that, and maybe a bit of excessive time wasting now and again, what's not to like about Saints at the moment?
WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 11:08 - Jan 23 with 1651 viewsSaintal7

Liverpool The whole fcuking team !
Login to get fewer ads

WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 11:22 - Jan 23 with 1639 viewssolent_toffee

WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 09:59 - Jan 23 by BuenosSaint

By other clubs generally Solent.. E.g Leicester fans love Vardy, palace love Zaha, etc but generally despised by others.
Didn't realise old Morgan was hated by the toffees so much. Good move for him then.....

It’s a toss up between him and Sigurdsson who is the current fans favourite boo boy. Both millionaires have the heart of a sparrow and doubt would lose much sleep over fans disliking them.
WAC ! the rogues list of cheating whinging fouling PL footballers on 13:07 - Jan 23 with 1580 viewsI_would

Correct on one.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024