Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Luck Brett 16:27 - Jan 24 with 4323 views1983

Get in there YJB

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/big-night-swansea-citys-mma-star-brett-johns

Good Luck Brett on 16:30 - Jan 24 with 2893 viewsJackfath

I thought the club were going to say "as a reward for our fans we've decided to open up the concourse in the East stand where season ticket holders can indulge in free drinks all night courtesy of Brett's good friends McBurnie and Rodon."

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Good Luck Brett on 16:32 - Jan 24 with 2880 viewsDarran

Ferdy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Good Luck Brett on 17:32 - Jan 24 with 2830 viewsdickythorpe

Good luck to him and all that but he's hardly anything to write home about.
I've seen more meat on a budgie and dropped harder looking people getting to a fight.
Good Luck Brett on 17:37 - Jan 24 with 2821 views34dfgdf54

Good Luck Brett on 17:32 - Jan 24 by dickythorpe

I've seen more meat on a budgie and dropped harder looking people getting to a fight.

He’s a UFC fighter Dicky. That’s the champions league of fighting. If a random wannabe hard man in a pub has that attitude to his face he’s more than likely turn them into a human pretzel within 20 seconds.
Good Luck Brett on 17:55 - Jan 24 with 2805 viewsdickythorpe

Good Luck Brett on 17:37 - Jan 24 by 34dfgdf54

He’s a UFC fighter Dicky. That’s the champions league of fighting. If a random wannabe hard man in a pub has that attitude to his face he’s more than likely turn them into a human pretzel within 20 seconds.

I'm not impressed Risca. I've seen harder blokes than him and I could pick dozens that would deck him.

Too much macho bum licking going on.
Good Luck Brett on 18:26 - Jan 24 with 2780 viewsperplex

Been hit hard on the head once you get to the fights by the sounds of it as well, you need to learn how to duck pal as your sounding very punch drunk.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 18:27]
Good Luck Brett on 18:34 - Jan 24 with 2768 viewsdickythorpe

Good Luck Brett on 18:26 - Jan 24 by perplex

Been hit hard on the head once you get to the fights by the sounds of it as well, you need to learn how to duck pal as your sounding very punch drunk.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 18:27]

I'm not going to glorify being hard like some do on here but I would give a very good account of myself "If provoked" otherwise I'm a quiet bloke.

I just hate all this fawning over fighters, it is cringe worthy when blokes you know couldn't handle a big breakfast start going on about "how hard so and so is"
Good Luck Brett on 18:46 - Jan 24 with 2749 views34dfgdf54

Good Luck Brett on 18:34 - Jan 24 by dickythorpe

I'm not going to glorify being hard like some do on here but I would give a very good account of myself "If provoked" otherwise I'm a quiet bloke.

I just hate all this fawning over fighters, it is cringe worthy when blokes you know couldn't handle a big breakfast start going on about "how hard so and so is"

Brett Johns is a black belt in judo and Brazilian jiu jitsu, world champion I believe in Cage Warriors and Titan. To go with that he always seems a very polite chap when I see him but not one to f*ck around with by any stretch.
Login to get fewer ads

Good Luck Brett on 18:49 - Jan 24 with 2741 viewsdickythorpe

Good Luck Brett on 18:46 - Jan 24 by 34dfgdf54

Brett Johns is a black belt in judo and Brazilian jiu jitsu, world champion I believe in Cage Warriors and Titan. To go with that he always seems a very polite chap when I see him but not one to f*ck around with by any stretch.

Not impressed Risca, means faaack all to me.
Good Luck Brett on 19:14 - Jan 24 with 2713 viewsperplex

Good Luck Brett on 18:34 - Jan 24 by dickythorpe

But the proof is in the pudding Johns took an almighty beating against a top ten fighter in his last bout yet he lasted the distance, he`s a tough little bugger there is no doubt about that, and with his fighting and submission skills gained through years of training i know where my money would be in a street fight between you and him and even if your twice the size of him i think the outcome would probably be pretty bleak for you.
Good Luck Brett on 19:17 - Jan 24 with 2697 viewssainthelens

Quite.
More meat on the Rippers hammer.
Good Luck Brett on 19:20 - Jan 24 with 2688 viewsdickythorpe

Good Luck Brett on 19:14 - Jan 24 by perplex

But the proof is in the pudding Johns took an almighty beating against a top ten fighter in his last bout yet he lasted the distance, he`s a tough little bugger there is no doubt about that, and with his fighting and submission skills gained through years of training i know where my money would be in a street fight between you and him and even if your twice the size of him i think the outcome would probably be pretty bleak for you.

I'm not bothered but you seem to be erect.
Good Luck Brett on 20:12 - Jan 24 with 2636 views1983

Good Luck Brett on 17:55 - Jan 24 by dickythorpe

I'm not impressed Risca. I've seen harder blokes than him and I could pick dozens that would deck him.

Too much macho bum licking going on.

You Pr1ck you sound like that bitter tw@t from Cimla

A young lad from Swansea who is Swansea through and through loves his home town making his mark in the world loving life and loves the Swans.

What are you going to do today to make a difference
eh?

Good Luck Brett on 20:13 - Jan 24 with 2631 viewsdickythorpe

Good Luck Brett on 20:12 - Jan 24 by 1983

A young lad from Swansea who is Swansea through and through loves his home town making his mark in the world loving life and loves the Swans.

eh?

Pontarddulais

Probably a lot more than duff someone up FFS!!!

How about you "1983"?
Good Luck Brett on 20:18 - Jan 24 with 2618 viewssainthelens

eh?

Don't be so touchy kid. He's harmless.
Good Luck Brett on 20:21 - Jan 24 with 2613 viewsjack247

He’s a local lad, a big Swans supporter who goes home and away and by all accounts a nice bloke. To borrow from a chant, he’s one of our own.

I don’t get the need for pithy comments on a thread like this, good luck to him tomorrow.
Good Luck Brett on 20:25 - Jan 24 with 2600 viewsTNT

Good Luck Brett on 20:21 - Jan 24 by jack247

He’s a local lad, a big Swans supporter who goes home and away and by all accounts a nice bloke. To borrow from a chant, he’s one of our own.

I don’t get the need for pithy comments on a thread like this, good luck to him tomorrow.

Sounds like a Jack Bastard to me. Atb mwsh.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Good Luck Brett on 20:38 - Jan 24 with 2571 viewsdickythorpe

Bloody hell!!! Good luck to him.
Good Luck Brett on 20:52 - Jan 24 with 2541 views1983

Good Luck Brett on 20:13 - Jan 24 by dickythorpe

Pontarddulais

Probably a lot more than duff someone up FFS!!!

How about you "1983"?

Me ? Done naff really all a bit of shopping, fixed our fence, Oh and shown my support for a young kid going for it in life and doing something

Good Luck Brett on 21:07 - Jan 24 with 2508 viewswaynekerr55

Good Luck Brett on 18:49 - Jan 24 by dickythorpe

Not impressed Risca, means faaack all to me.

I never knew you were a fIGhTeR dIcKY

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Good Luck Brett on 21:08 - Jan 24 with 2503 viewsbuilthjack

01708 765200
Give them a ring Dicky

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Good Luck Brett on 21:16 - Jan 24 with 2483 viewsFlashberryjack

Good Luck Brett on 21:08 - Jan 24 by builthjack

01708 765200
Give them a ring Dicky

Just rang that number and left a message.....how many R's are there in Daran ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Good Luck Brett on 22:05 - Jan 24 with 2429 viewsNortbankboy

Good Luck Brett on 21:16 - Jan 24 by Flashberryjack

Just rang that number and left a message.....how many R's are there in Daran ?

Good luck Brett all the swans fans are behind you
Good Luck Brett on 22:11 - Jan 24 with 2420 viewsDarran

eh?

That bitter twát from Cimla wished him good luck on twitter several hours before you started this thread tough boy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Good Luck Brett on 22:18 - Jan 24 with 2415 viewsHighjack

I’m hard.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024