Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So.... 08:21 - Feb 1 with 674 viewsTripleNiemi

....all you Bed Wetters and Happy Clappers out there, was that another utterly awesome and successful transfer window?

Are we still 'Marching On' ?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

So.... (n/t) on 08:27 - Feb 1 with 658 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:18]
So.... on 08:43 - Feb 1 with 639 viewsTripleNiemi

So.... (n/t) on 08:27 - Feb 1 by DellHero

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:18]

I personally like to think of myself as a bit of a pragmatist and realist and have often refrained from jumping on the bandwagon of slating the current set up. Sadly now i invite anyone, just someone to stand up and defend this regime.

The worst of it all? Forget the penny pinching, if we cannot look after one of our most loyal servants for the past few years in some sort of dignified manner then what is there left? Views aside on his ability, the way Yoshi has been ushered out speaks volumes. Not on imo.

Rather than the bõllox of 'We March On' spouted across all the memorabilia when the next lot of Season Tickets are sold the new slogan needs to now be 'Comedy Gold'.

As someone else suggested, sit back and laugh.

#SaintsComedyGold
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 8:46]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

So.... (n/t) on 08:56 - Feb 1 with 613 viewsDellHero

So.... on 08:43 - Feb 1 by TripleNiemi

I personally like to think of myself as a bit of a pragmatist and realist and have often refrained from jumping on the bandwagon of slating the current set up. Sadly now i invite anyone, just someone to stand up and defend this regime.

The worst of it all? Forget the penny pinching, if we cannot look after one of our most loyal servants for the past few years in some sort of dignified manner then what is there left? Views aside on his ability, the way Yoshi has been ushered out speaks volumes. Not on imo.

Rather than the bõllox of 'We March On' spouted across all the memorabilia when the next lot of Season Tickets are sold the new slogan needs to now be 'Comedy Gold'.

#SaintsComedyGold

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:19]
So.... on 09:50 - Feb 1 with 550 viewsarfurdent

Clubs in the Premiership take no notice of the ranting on fan forums, in fact a lot would dispense with fans attending games to save on the cost of stewarding and stadium admin. It is only the TV companies that want a bit of atmosphere that stop them making that move.

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

So.... (n/t) on 10:08 - Feb 1 with 534 viewsDellHero

So.... on 09:50 - Feb 1 by arfurdent

Clubs in the Premiership take no notice of the ranting on fan forums, in fact a lot would dispense with fans attending games to save on the cost of stewarding and stadium admin. It is only the TV companies that want a bit of atmosphere that stop them making that move.

So.... on 10:47 - Feb 1 with 493 viewsA1079

So.... on 08:43 - Feb 1 by TripleNiemi

#SaintsComedyGold

You echo my feelings. I think the way Yoshida has been ushered out, almost unnoticed is demeaning of a genuine guy who never asked for anything but to play when he can.
So.... on 13:09 - Feb 1 with 449 viewsCenturion

So.... (n/t) on 08:56 - Feb 1 by DellHero

In a nutshell.

Great post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024