Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just encountered some Chinese people 19:30 - Feb 5 with 1383 viewsOccasional_Showers

I gave them as wide a berth as possible and held my breath as long as I could. One of them even had a tissue held to his nose which indicated he had a cold. Other people in Macdonalds were also giving them horrible looks.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

I just encountered some Chinese people (n/t) on 19:31 - Feb 5 with 1375 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:23]
I just encountered some Chinese people on 19:33 - Feb 5 with 1365 viewsOccasional_Showers

I just encountered some Chinese people (n/t) on 19:31 - Feb 5 by DellHero

Does Marcus?

I just encountered some Chinese people on 19:35 - Feb 5 with 1357 viewsOccasional_Showers

According to the Daily Mail they're all fleeing China and coming here.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7968785/UK-ban-flights-China-block-fo

I just encountered some Chinese people (n/t) on 19:38 - Feb 5 with 1349 viewsDellHero

I just encountered some Chinese people on 19:35 - Feb 5 by Occasional_Showers

According to the Daily Mail they're all fleeing China and coming here.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7968785/UK-ban-flights-China-block-fo

I just encountered some Chinese people on 19:49 - Feb 5 with 1326 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Nice try at winding up ;)

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

I just encountered some Chinese people on 19:52 - Feb 5 with 1320 viewsOccasional_Showers

I just encountered some Chinese people on 19:49 - Feb 5 by Gennaro_Contaldo

It did actually happen. I was horrified to see them. I even took a long route round and ordered from the counter as I didn't want to touch the touch screen thing incase they had used it.

I just encountered some Chinese people on 19:59 - Feb 5 with 1308 viewsOccasional_Showers

I just encountered some Chinese people on 19:49 - Feb 5 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Serious question: are you honestly saying if you entered a room and it was full of Chinese people and you didn't know whether they had just arrived on a plane you wouldn't be wary?

I just encountered some Chinese people on 20:04 - Feb 5 with 1296 viewsHappy_Jack

There was a piece on the local radio today about a British woman of Chinese parentage being racially abused in Bournemouth. She was told to f*ck off back to her own country etc. She also stated she's concerned if she sneezes or has the sniffles this could exacerbate the problem.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Login to get fewer ads

I just encountered some Chinese people on 20:07 - Feb 5 with 1288 viewsOccasional_Showers

I just encountered some Chinese people on 20:04 - Feb 5 by Happy_Jack

There was a piece on the local radio today about a British woman of Chinese parentage being racially abused in Bournemouth. She was told to f*ck off back to her own country etc. She also stated she's concerned if she sneezes or has the sniffles this could exacerbate the problem.

Honestly other people in the shop were giving them looks. You could tell everyone was thinking the same thing.

I just encountered some Chinese people on 20:38 - Feb 5 with 1246 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I just encountered some Chinese people on 19:59 - Feb 5 by Occasional_Showers

Serious question: are you honestly saying if you entered a room and it was full of Chinese people and you didn't know whether they had just arrived on a plane you wouldn't be wary?

No, I don't go anywhere foreigners.

I just encountered some Chinese people on 20:42 - Feb 5 with 1234 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I just encountered some Chinese people on 19:59 - Feb 5 by Occasional_Showers

But genuinely ... I can't avoid people who may or may not have been to Wuhan. It's a huge centre of business and I know people in my small town who have been recently, I work with people who have been to China and I sit on tubes (or a bus) and trains with people who have probably travelled to Wuhan recently. LOADS of people go there. It's unavoidable.

I just carry a hand sanitiser and use it constantly. Plus also, parents at my son's school etc etc. If it spreads, it will spread, just like any virus.

We should hope that Saint22 on his international travels doesn't need to go there ;)

I just encountered some Chinese people on 20:50 - Feb 5 with 1208 viewsIngskneeslide

Why do you make these attention seeking threads around the same time as Saints are playing?
I just encountered some Chinese people on 21:16 - Feb 5 with 1177 viewscynicalsaint

I just encountered some Chinese people on 19:52 - Feb 5 by Occasional_Showers

It did actually happen. I was horrified to see them. I even took a long route round and ordered from the counter as I didn't want to touch the touch screen thing incase they had used it.

I would imagine your sedentary occupation, penchant for junk food and general sense of outrage at pretty much everything is more likely to lead to your demise than corona.
I just encountered some Chinese people (n/t) on 21:17 - Feb 5 with 1169 viewsDellHero

I just encountered some Chinese people on 21:16 - Feb 5 by cynicalsaint

I would imagine your sedentary occupation, penchant for junk food and general sense of outrage at pretty much everything is more likely to lead to your demise than corona.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:25]
I just encountered some Chinese people on 21:44 - Feb 5 with 1137 viewsVagina_Dentata

The Chinese: a great bunch of lads.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

I just encountered some Chinese people on 21:59 - Feb 5 with 1104 viewskernow

I just encountered some Chinese people on 21:16 - Feb 5 by cynicalsaint

So you're saying the cheesy fat slob is likely to gas himself to death from his own flatulence sitting in his cab whilst stuck in traffic on the M1?
This is highly possible.
I just encountered some Chinese people on 10:03 - Feb 6 with 937 viewsNumber_58

Good to see Dune back moralising about the subjects closest to his heart.
I just encountered some Chinese people on 16:45 - Feb 6 with 854 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Dune, if you could stop reading the Daily Mail, stop watching Fox News, start visiting different pubs and occasionally pop outside your lorry cab and say hello to random people from all areas and walks of life, you'll find there is no relationship between skin colour, the way people look, the way people dress and how nice people are. There are literally nice people all over the world, people who won't look at your truck driver boots, and assume you are one of life's underachievers, and might occasionally have something interesting to say.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

I just encountered some Chinese people on 18:04 - Feb 6 with 811 viewsthissceptredsaint

There is nothing wrong with being a truck driver, nothing wrong with pushing trolleys round a supermarket car park, its all graft. This fella though isn't a nice chap though is he? Is he for real or a wind up merchant?
I just encountered some Chinese people on 18:12 - Feb 6 with 806 viewsNumber_58

I just encountered some Chinese people on 18:04 - Feb 6 by thissceptredsaint

There is nothing wrong with being a truck driver, nothing wrong with pushing trolleys round a supermarket car park, its all graft. This fella though isn't a nice chap though is he? Is he for real or a wind up merchant?

It's a job to tell. I'm not sure even he knows.
I just encountered some Chinese people on 18:40 - Feb 6 with 789 viewsfranniesTache

I just encountered some Chinese people on 18:04 - Feb 6 by thissceptredsaint

He's a wind up merchant that's been doing it for so long he no longer knows if it's true or not.
I just encountered some Chinese people on 14:24 - Feb 7 with 659 viewsDominic_Oliver

You wouldn't have enjoyed my transit layover in HK when I flew Cathay Pacific last week then.
It's difficult avoiding groups of Chinese there and holding your breath for two and a half hours.
I just encountered some Chinese people on 15:08 - Feb 7 with 632 viewskernow

I just encountered some Chinese people on 14:24 - Feb 7 by Dominic_Oliver

You wouldn't have enjoyed my transit layover in HK when I flew Cathay Pacific last week then.
It's difficult avoiding groups of Chinese there and holding your breath for two and a half hours.

This was me on my last BUSINESS trip.Had no problems

https://www.123rf.com/photo_30991395_man-with-briefcase-in-protective-hazmat-sui
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024