Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Useless. 14:29 - Feb 15 with 913 viewsHeisenberg

No urgency or creativity and why that lanky streak of pish Vestegard played instead of Bednarek is a mystery. Poor performance which if we repeat next week will put us back into the relegation mix. And now we have to listen to that gruff voiced disc bearded long ball merchant saying how great Burnley were.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Useless. on 14:32 - Feb 15 with 894 views1885_SFC

Lots of possession. Piss poor in the final third. Never really created much.

Most of all though - another home game & another loss. Same old same old. Looks like we'll be relying on just our away form for the rest of the season.

Old School is Cool

Useless. on 14:32 - Feb 15 with 890 viewsA1079

Agree Heisenberg. Saints do make being a Saints fan difficult.
Useless. on 14:33 - Feb 15 with 887 viewsRon11

Agree with you about Vestergaard, but Stephens still has that rabbit in the headlights about him a lot of the time. If they're not going to buy any central defenders (who knows why) at least don't drop Bednarek and maybe even put Romeu in there.
Useless. on 14:33 - Feb 15 with 882 viewsRipleys_revenge

That was an absolutely horrible game, everything about it. Scrappy, once again got sucked in to Burnley's game. We'll never out muscle them, nor out long-ball them. BUrnley combine all the worst parts of Bolton and Stokes' game from past years and compound it by 100. They're utter filth all over the pitch, Dyche has them set up to rinse the opposition through fouls, long balls, time wasting and diving. But what can you say, we didnt deserve anything from that game, insipid second half. Although I continue to have no idea what the handball rule is any more. I thought it was if it hits a hand its a foul? That's two absolute stonewall pens in the last few weeks for handball, var seems to be having its revenge from earlier in the season.

Ughhhhh f@ck what a sh!t game of football that was. I HATE BURNLEY SO MUCH
Useless. on 07:44 - Feb 16 with 657 viewsMrangry25

I agree, is Ralph the only person in the world that thinks the idiot can play football!. It was typical of Burnley yesterday, cheating, fouling time wasting typical Dych team. Disappointed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024