Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Grealish 08:34 - Feb 21 with 1140 viewsRon11

Ralph says he's not concerned about Jack Grealish tomorrow, and he won't be targeted for specific defensive attention.
'We are ball defending orientated' or words to that effect. Apparently there are only a couple of strikers in the Premiership that require special attention according to him.
So that's alright for tomorrow then.
Jack Grealish on 08:37 - Feb 21 with 1134 viewsgrumpy

Wonder who will be 'man of the match 'tomorrow?
Jack Grealish on 08:43 - Feb 21 with 1117 viewsSaintNick

Would you have preferred that he said "we are scared stiff of Jack Grealish and given our poor man marking in our own final third I haven't a clue how we are going to deal with him"

Or maybe issue a press statement giving the specific players who will be responsible and the exact plans.

It is all a game of chess and one reveals their hand

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Jack Grealish on 08:48 - Feb 21 with 1113 viewsthis_charming_man

Jack Grealish on 08:43 - Feb 21 by SaintNick

Would you have preferred that he said "we are scared stiff of Jack Grealish and given our poor man marking in our own final third I haven't a clue how we are going to deal with him"

Or maybe issue a press statement giving the specific players who will be responsible and the exact plans.

I genuinely think some would prefer that.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Jack Grealish on 08:52 - Feb 21 with 1110 viewsRon11

No, but you know how Sod's law works.
Jack Grealish on 09:08 - Feb 21 with 1089 viewsSonicBoom

It's a bit like all the chat before a boxing match. None of it makes the slightest difference as neither side reveals what they really think.
Grealish is a threat no doubt but Villa can't be that good or they wouldn't be 17th.
Jack Grealish on 09:41 - Feb 21 with 1061 viewsPatfromPoole

I think Grealish is a really fantastic player. Definitely reminds me of Gazza watching him play.

Pochettino was daft not to push the boat out to get him last summer. Reckon he would still be Spurs manager now if he had.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Jack Grealish on 09:50 - Feb 21 with 1060 viewsthis_charming_man

Jack Grealish on 09:41 - Feb 21 by PatfromPoole

I think Grealish is a really fantastic player. Definitely reminds me of Gazza watching him play.

Pochettino was daft not to push the boat out to get him last summer. Reckon he would still be Spurs manager now if he had.

I agree, but it'd be interesting to see how he would cope in a better team. He seems to thrive on being the main man and being able to do no wrong in Villa fans eyes.

Jack Grealish on 10:04 - Feb 21 with 1043 viewsgrumpy

No! I would have preferred him to say nothing about any specific player because it can come back and bite you.
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Grealish on 10:15 - Feb 21 with 1031 viewsIngskneeslide

RH gets asked a question about a specific player which he tries to play with a straight bat and some of our fans are still on him. Even the programme writer got it in the neck last week. Think you might be on to something about our fans loving being negative...
Jack Grealish on 10:18 - Feb 21 with 1025 viewsgrumpy

I like Ralph but can't you say if you disagree with something he says ?
I thought this was a football forum...
Jack Grealish on 10:21 - Feb 21 with 1018 viewsIngskneeslide

Jack Grealish on 10:18 - Feb 21 by grumpy

I like Ralph but can't you say if you disagree with something he says ?
I thought this was a football forum...

Of course you can, but then I also have the right to suggest it’s a dopey criticism
Jack Grealish on 11:28 - Feb 21 with 989 viewskingslandstand1

Jack Grealish on 09:50 - Feb 21 by this_charming_man

I agree, but it'd be interesting to see how he would cope in a better team. He seems to thrive on being the main man and being able to do no wrong in Villa fans eyes.

Big fish, little pond?
Jack Grealish on 14:53 - Feb 21 with 905 viewsgrumpy

Jack Grealish on 10:21 - Feb 21 by Ingskneeslide

Of course you can, but then I also have the right to suggest it’s a dopey criticism

Coming from someone who started a thread 'Top 3 Bens' I call that pretty dopey
Jack Grealish on 15:34 - Feb 21 with 860 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Jack Grealish on 10:04 - Feb 21 by grumpy

No! I would have preferred him to say nothing about any specific player because it can come back and bite you.
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

"People on the receiving end of sarcastic comments — and those who made them — were found to be up to three times more creative in a range of tests carried out by a team of researchers from Insead, one of the world’s leading business schools, and Harvard and Columbia universities".

It appears that sarcastic people are quite intelligent, and here's the full quote from the chap who wrote your quote.

“Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit… but the highest form of intelligence"

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Jack Grealish on 17:04 - Feb 21 with 825 viewsRon11

Jack Grealish on 10:21 - Feb 21 by Ingskneeslide

Looks like a question, not a criticism.
Jack Grealish on 17:27 - Feb 21 with 812 viewsthis_charming_man

Jack Grealish on 14:53 - Feb 21 by grumpy

Coming from someone who started a thread 'Top 3 Bens' I call that pretty dopey

Wooooosh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024