Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok so not quite in the same league....... 07:51 - Feb 23 with 645 viewsTripleNiemi

.......in monetary terms, but at £7m (signing fee?) is Stuart Armstrong the next bargain buy / excellent value signing following Steven Davis at £2m?

Another gem.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ok so not quite in the same league....... on 08:14 - Feb 23 with 614 viewscocklebreath

Thought he was mom yesterday, didn’t stop running all day, the kind of player you just know has a great attitude

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ok so not quite in the same league....... on 08:16 - Feb 23 with 612 viewsIngskneeslide

Think Davis’ fee was £800k pal. Second only to SRL in terms of our best value for money signing imo. Armstrong certainly could go on that list (even though many fans dismissed him initially). He’s a very hardworking and intelligent player
Ok so not quite in the same league....... on 08:26 - Feb 23 with 597 viewsgrumpy

Ok so not quite in the same league....... on 08:16 - Feb 23 by Ingskneeslide

Think Davis’ fee was £800k pal. Second only to SRL in terms of our best value for money signing imo. Armstrong certainly could go on that list (even though many fans dismissed him initially). He’s a very hardworking and intelligent player

Love him,please let him be the first on the team sheet every week.Never gives up.
Ok so not quite in the same league....... on 08:35 - Feb 23 with 585 viewssaint22

He is looking better and better
I was unsure about him but he kep appearing as a 10 minute sub
Now with consistent game time he is really looking a great signing
Ok so not quite in the same league....... on 08:38 - Feb 23 with 581 viewsHeisenberg

Ok so not quite in the same league....... on 08:35 - Feb 23 by saint22

He is looking better and better
I was unsure about him but he kep appearing as a 10 minute sub
Now with consistent game time he is really looking a great signing

He's very versatile as well. If Djennepos form drops I'm pretty confident he would make a pretty good right back.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Ok so not quite in the same league....... on 10:08 - Feb 23 with 490 viewsstmichael

Another example of why you need to let players settle.
Too many get written off too soon.
Armstrong is a great player technically and has a good engine.
I think given time Che Adams will be similar to James Beattie.
Both could be here a very long time - I hope so..

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Ok so not quite in the same league....... on 10:10 - Feb 23 with 483 viewsTripleNiemi

Ok so not quite in the same league....... on 10:08 - Feb 23 by stmichael

Another example of why you need to let players settle.
Too many get written off too soon.
Armstrong is a great player technically and has a good engine.
I think given time Che Adams will be similar to James Beattie.
Both could be here a very long time - I hope so..

Here here (nods in agreement)

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024