Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worcestershire's greatest footballers 00:29 - Feb 26 with 751 viewsdirk_doone

You can just imagine a normal person conducting research into this and also pretending a few footballers from Herefordshire and Shropshire were from Worcestershire whilst, all the while, keeping us updated on a daily basis.

Or perhaps not.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 0:36]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 06:55 - Feb 26 with 681 viewsthis_charming_man

Whilst missing off loads of players from Redditch and claiming the greater Bromsgrove area goes all the way down to the middle of Gloucestershire?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 08:58 - Feb 26 with 625 viewsButty101

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 06:55 - Feb 26 by this_charming_man

Whilst missing off loads of players from Redditch and claiming the greater Bromsgrove area goes all the way down to the middle of Gloucestershire?

Greater Worcestershire boundary touches the Watford Gap

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 12:49 - Feb 26 with 571 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

What a bizarre thread. Why would that many people on this site be interested in players from Worcestershire? People on this site are interested in Hampshire footballers because Southampton is in Hampshire, and their greatest rivals ' Portsmouth' are also in Hampshire, as well as a growing threat from the west which used to be in Hampshire.

Why would anyone be interested in who played for Kidderminster Harriers or Malvern Town, unless they have a local connection. And yet he started the thread at 12.30pm. Strange!!

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 13:45 - Feb 26 with 541 viewsthis_charming_man

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 12:49 - Feb 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

What a bizarre thread. Why would that many people on this site be interested in players from Worcestershire? People on this site are interested in Hampshire footballers because Southampton is in Hampshire, and their greatest rivals ' Portsmouth' are also in Hampshire, as well as a growing threat from the west which used to be in Hampshire.

Why would anyone be interested in who played for Kidderminster Harriers or Malvern Town, unless they have a local connection. And yet he started the thread at 12.30pm. Strange!!

Why would people on this site be interested in people born in Sussex or London? but they didn’t stop you.

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 13:57 - Feb 26 with 525 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 13:45 - Feb 26 by this_charming_man

Why would people on this site be interested in people born in Sussex or London? but they didn’t stop you.

Why would anyone on this site be interested in a footballer born in South Africa?

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 13:59 - Feb 26 with 526 viewsthis_charming_man

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 13:57 - Feb 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Why would anyone on this site be interested in a footballer born in South Africa?

I’ve no idea I’ve not kept a thread running for 3 months about it. Why would they?

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 14:10 - Feb 26 with 518 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 13:59 - Feb 26 by this_charming_man

I’ve no idea I’ve not kept a thread running for 3 months about it. Why would they?

Some bloke from Southampton just mentioned one

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 14:19 - Feb 26 with 512 viewsthis_charming_man

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 14:10 - Feb 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Some bloke from Southampton just mentioned one

are You from Southampton? You mentioned him, presumably because you thought I was referring to him as missing, I wasn’t as there are others who should be on the list who you’ve missed.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 14:35]

Login to get fewer ads

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 14:28 - Feb 26 with 502 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 14:19 - Feb 26 by this_charming_man

are You from Southampton? You mentioned him, presumably because you thought I was referring to him as missing, I wasn’t as there are others who should be on the list who you’ve missed.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 14:35]

"how does Andrew Surman not count as he was raised in Southampton despite being born elsewhere"

I don't remember writing this.

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 14:31 - Feb 26 with 500 viewsthis_charming_man

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 14:28 - Feb 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

"how does Andrew Surman not count as he was raised in Southampton despite being born elsewhere"

I don't remember writing this.

“ is Andrew Surman from Southampton or South Africa”

Your words, which I replied too.

Try again.

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 14:43 - Feb 26 with 483 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 14:31 - Feb 26 by this_charming_man

“ is Andrew Surman from Southampton or South Africa”

Your words, which I replied too.

Try again.

You mentioned him, and keep mentioning him. I only mentioned him to show you the fallacy of your born and raised argument.

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 14:51 - Feb 26 with 478 viewsIngskneeslide

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 14:43 - Feb 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

You mentioned him, and keep mentioning him. I only mentioned him to show you the fallacy of your born and raised argument.

246 toothpicks
Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 15:05 - Feb 26 with 470 viewsthis_charming_man

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 14:43 - Feb 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

More bullsh!t, you mentioned him first, admitting on the first page of the other thread, perhaps he should have been included, then you mentioned him several times more, then you mention him again when I said you missed some off, presumably because you thought I was talking about him, but I wasn't.

Oh dear, not having a good day today are you.

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 15:10 - Feb 26 with 463 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 15:05 - Feb 26 by this_charming_man

More bullsh!t, you mentioned him first, admitting on the first page of the other thread, perhaps he should have been included, then you mentioned him several times more, then you mention him again when I said you missed some off, presumably because you thought I was talking about him, but I wasn't.

Oh dear, not having a good day today are you.

The particular reason why I mentioned him recently, is that you don't get why Tambling is included as a Hampshire player, and yet you completely understand why Surman is.

He is the perfect argument for your continuing bias

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 15:14 - Feb 26 with 463 viewsthis_charming_man

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 15:10 - Feb 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

The particular reason why I mentioned him recently, is that you don't get why Tambling is included as a Hampshire player, and yet you completely understand why Surman is.

He is the perfect argument for your continuing bias

Tambling never, ever lived in Portsmouth! He's got absolutely f*ck all to do with Portsmouth.

Although hilariously having now realised to keep him in you've now acknowledged Surman is a Hampshire player but decided he's not good enough to make the list despite making more premier league appearances than some other who have made it in

Just shows what an utter load of bo11ox it is.

Enjoy carrying on though, I know how much it means to you.

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 15:29 - Feb 26 with 456 viewsButty101

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 15:14 - Feb 26 by this_charming_man

Tambling never, ever lived in Portsmouth! He's got absolutely f*ck all to do with Portsmouth.

Although hilariously having now realised to keep him in you've now acknowledged Surman is a Hampshire player but decided he's not good enough to make the list despite making more premier league appearances than some other who have made it in

When did greater Worcestershire stop existing. This could impact players born afterwards.

Thinking out aloud, an example from another thread would be Matt Ritchie. He was born in Gosport, and some people might try to label this as Greater Portsmyth. However by the time Ritchie was born it was part of the Gosport Borough. A clear mistake by said individual.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 15:37 - Feb 26 with 449 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 15:14 - Feb 26 by this_charming_man

it's nor hard to get, everybody with 140 appearances is probably included, but Surman only has 139. They can't all get in the top 50. Vokes is in but has less than 140 apps, and is included as he upped his game in the International games.

I'm not sure why you are getting your knickers in a twist about this. Surman made most of his PL appearances as a player over 30 years old. Barnard is not included, but clearly was a better player than Surman. Waldron was also clearly a better player and is therefore included.

Worcestershire's greatest footballers (n/t) on 11:50 - Feb 27 with 374 viewsDellHero

Worcestershire's greatest footballers on 15:37 - Feb 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

it's nor hard to get, everybody with 140 appearances is probably included, but Surman only has 139. They can't all get in the top 50. Vokes is in but has less than 140 apps, and is included as he upped his game in the International games.

I'm not sure why you are getting your knickers in a twist about this. Surman made most of his PL appearances as a player over 30 years old. Barnard is not included, but clearly was a better player than Surman. Waldron was also clearly a better player and is therefore included.

[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024