Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints At West Ham United The Preview 09:10 - Feb 28 with 553 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52083/saints-at-west-ham

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints At West Ham United The Preview on 11:12 - Feb 28 with 507 viewsDorsetIan

"...we have one of the worst defences in the Premier League and that is not by accident, we will still give away points we really should have got and I think that come judgement day in May we will be looking at our performances and those last minute goals conceded, those lapses in concentration and those poor pieces of defending and thinking of just what might have been.

But we can only take every game at a time and hope that this is one of the games when we get away with the above."

Yeh, let's hope we 'get away with' it, like we did recently against, Watford, Norwich, Villa, Chelsea, Spurs, Leicester, Palace and Villa.

The jammy b*stards.

(The only person getting away with anything is Gao).

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Saints At West Ham United The Preview on 12:01 - Feb 28 with 481 viewsMarcus_y

Antonio always seems to have a great game against us, so maybe JWP can get him in his pocket like he did Zaha and Grealish.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Saints At West Ham United The Preview on 12:51 - Feb 28 with 468 viewsBicester_North

Saints At West Ham United The Preview on 12:01 - Feb 28 by Marcus_y

Antonio always seems to have a great game against us, so maybe JWP can get him in his pocket like he did Zaha and Grealish.

JWP doesn’t play on the left

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Saints At West Ham United The Preview on 13:05 - Feb 28 with 455 viewsMarcus_y

Saints At West Ham United The Preview on 12:51 - Feb 28 by Bicester_North

I know, hence i was wondering if he could so he can do to Antonio what he did to the others.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Saints At West Ham United The Preview on 14:46 - Feb 28 with 419 viewskingslandstand1

Saints At West Ham United The Preview on 12:51 - Feb 28 by Bicester_North

According to Ralph, he is "versatile"
Saints At West Ham United The Preview on 14:57 - Feb 28 with 418 viewsBicester_North

Saints At West Ham United The Preview on 14:46 - Feb 28 by kingslandstand1

According to Ralph, he is "versatile"

Well maybe if Djnepo is out he might put him over there, Ralph doesn’t seem to have a problem with right footed players on the left but I think it’s usually detrimental to the way we play. Having said that JWP is a football genius so maybe he could do it.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Saints At West Ham United The Preview on 15:07 - Feb 28 with 406 viewskingslandstand1

Saints At West Ham United The Preview on 14:57 - Feb 28 by Bicester_North

Well maybe if Djnepo is out he might put him over there, Ralph doesn’t seem to have a problem with right footed players on the left but I think it’s usually detrimental to the way we play. Having said that JWP is a football genius so maybe he could do it.

Talking of JWP, haven't seen I_would on here for a while? Anything to do with the fact that he is actually a decent player?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024