Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's that time of the year again, folks.... 22:04 - Mar 16 with 1573 viewsBlue

Happy Kinkladze Day!

Still stood in the Kippax

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:16 - Mar 16 with 1562 viewsSaintNick

Your a bit late I celebrated it on the home page this morning

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:22 - Mar 16 with 1550 viewsBlue

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:16 - Mar 16 by SaintNick

Your a bit late I celebrated it on the home page this morning

Some of us have to work for a living, Nick!

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:40 - Mar 16 with 1529 viewsDENZY

Back in the days of relegation scraps with City. Would he get into your side now?

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:49 - Mar 16 with 1517 viewsBlue

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:40 - Mar 16 by DENZY

Back in the days of relegation scraps with City. Would he get into your side now?

Doubt it very much, Denzy, not hard-working enough.

Was a shining light in a sea of sh1te at the time for us.

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:55 - Mar 16 with 1507 viewsDENZY

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:49 - Mar 16 by Blue

A cracking player and a cracking goal. I'm sure we had a perfectly good equaliser ruled out in injury time if my memory is right?

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 23:06 - Mar 16 with 1487 viewsPatfromPoole

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:55 - Mar 16 by DENZY

A cracking player and a cracking goal. I'm sure we had a perfectly good equaliser ruled out in injury time if my memory is right?

Indeed.

Was it Matt Robinson who scored it?

I was there and can remember wildly celebrating the equaliser until Wints76 tapped me on the shoulder and alerted me to the linesman’s flag. I didn’t give Wints a smacker that day.....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 19:08 - Mar 17 with 1388 views1teeminants

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:49 - Mar 16 by Blue

He’s no Tony Book that’s for sure .😬

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:17 - Mar 17 with 1347 viewsBlue

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 23:06 - Mar 16 by PatfromPoole

Indeed.

Was it Matt Robinson who scored it?

I was there and can remember wildly celebrating the equaliser until Wints76 tapped me on the shoulder and alerted me to the linesman’s flag. I didn’t give Wints a smacker that day.....

For some utterly bizarre reason, I was in the Main Stand for this match, and I can't for the life of me remember why, only went in there twice in my life, once for my sons first match, in late '92 I think, against Swindon, and this one.

Login to get fewer ads

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:18 - Mar 17 with 1340 viewsBlue

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 19:08 - Mar 17 by 1teeminants

He’s no Tony Book that’s for sure .😬

Good old 'Skip'

Great that he is still involved at the club, had the pleasure of meeting him a few times.

It's that time of the year again, folks.... on 22:35 - Mar 17 with 1319 viewsthis_charming_man

Kinkladze was a wonderful player, one of those ones who you’d pay money to see.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024