Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... 15:41 - Mar 17 with 1664 viewsTimSaint

But you can't take Portsmouth out of the boy.

What a thick, utterly stupid CVNT that Mason Mount really is.

His team mate has Corona Virus and he has been told to self isolate for a week, so what does he do ?

Goes and has a kick around with Declan Rice !!

Hopefully Chelsea and the FA will severely reprimand him, fine him and ban him.

TimSaint

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 20:40 - Mar 18 with 1442 views1teeminants

Thick as shit

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 09:53 - Mar 19 with 1277 viewsBenali_Saint

Saw this on the news, what a total dick
You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:37 - Mar 19 with 1196 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

What a bitter thread. Non league games were cancelled on the same day as he was 'caught'. Hardly any difference from sitting on a bus or train to having a kick-about.

No mention of Declan Rice or Wilfred Zaha and their home towns, both doing the same thing?

It's probably because if he were raised in Soton, he would already be your 5th or 6th all time best player, whereas in Pompey he is only around the 15th or 16th best, so we just see him as a nipper who just wants to play football and improve. Only natural in reality.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 12:57]

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:40 - Mar 19 with 1204 viewsthis_charming_man

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:37 - Mar 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

What a bitter thread. Non league games were cancelled on the same day as he was 'caught'. Hardly any difference from sitting on a bus or train to having a kick-about.

No mention of Declan Rice or Wilfred Zaha and their home towns, both doing the same thing?

It's probably because if he were raised in Soton, he would already be your 5th or 6th all time best player, whereas in Pompey he is only around the 15th or 16th best, so we just see him as a nipper who just wants to play football and improve. Only natural in reality.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 12:57]

Yes you're right, the first thing i thought of when i saw Mason Mount having a kick about was what a little wan*er the 15th best player from Greater Portsmouth is, how i wish he was from Southampton so he'd be our 5th best player, then no one would care

My god you're a proper mug aren't you.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:47 - Mar 19 with 1179 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:40 - Mar 19 by this_charming_man

Yes you're right, the first thing i thought of when i saw Mason Mount having a kick about was what a little wan*er the 15th best player from Greater Portsmouth is, how i wish he was from Southampton so he'd be our 5th best player, then no one would care

My god you're a proper mug aren't you.

Whereas if you'd digested my post properly, you might had these thoughts in the following order.

1. What a bitter thread.
2. Non league games were cancelled on the same day as he was 'caught'. Why the fuss?
3. Hardly any difference from sitting on a bus or train to having a kick-about at that stage (2 days ago)
4. Why hasn't the OP mentioned Zaha or Rice?
5. Mount is only Pompey 15th greatest footballer

What a mug you are for cherry-picking my post.

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:51 - Mar 19 with 1182 viewsthis_charming_man

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:47 - Mar 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Whereas if you'd digested my post properly, you might had these thoughts in the following order.

1. What a bitter thread.
2. Non league games were cancelled on the same day as he was 'caught'. Why the fuss?
3. Hardly any difference from sitting on a bus or train to having a kick-about at that stage (2 days ago)

So intent on you to defend your boy that you missed all the reason in the OP, he clearly said what the fuss was and did mention Declan Rice.

The own goals have started on your first post today. You usually managed 2 or 3 before mugging yourself off.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 12:52]

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:55 - Mar 19 with 1160 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:51 - Mar 19 by this_charming_man

So intent on you to defend your boy that you missed all the reason in the OP, he clearly said what the fuss was and did mention Declan Rice.

The own goals have started on your first post today. You usually managed 2 or 3 before mugging yourself off.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 12:52]

But the OP wasn't called " You can take the boy out of Kingston upon Thames" was it?

Lots of own goals for you here today, after only your second 'bantz' post.

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:55 - Mar 19 with 1170 viewsTheMoog

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:47 - Mar 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

1. What a bitter thread.

Had anyone tested positive for coronavirus at West Ham or Palace?

Standby to standby

Login to get fewer ads

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:59 - Mar 19 with 1164 viewsthis_charming_man

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:55 - Mar 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

But the OP wasn't called " You can take the boy out of Kingston upon Thames" was it?

Lots of own goals for you here today, after only your second 'bantz' post.

Moog beat me to it. I'll await your response.

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 13:03 - Mar 19 with 1140 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 12:59 - Mar 19 by this_charming_man

Moog beat me to it. I'll await your response.

I bet lots of footballers have been having a kick-about. Like I said, he's only a nipper, but the OP is having a go at Portsmouth.

Bitter stuff.

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 15:07 - Mar 19 with 1079 viewsthis_charming_man

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 13:03 - Mar 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I bet lots of footballers have been having a kick-about. Like I said, he's only a nipper, but the OP is having a go at Portsmouth.

Bitter stuff.

Boo hoo, someone said something not nice about a little boy from Portsmouth on a Southampton forum.

Dry your eyes you mug.

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 15:20 - Mar 19 with 1050 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 15:07 - Mar 19 by this_charming_man

Boo hoo, someone said something not nice about a little boy from Portsmouth on a Southampton forum.

Dry your eyes you mug.

It's such a bitter board. So many threads about the bin dippers and the north London yobbos because they take your best players, and so many threads about Pompey because they are easily the most successful club in the south of England outside London, despite generally being so average for the last 70 years.

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 15:25 - Mar 19 with 1055 viewsthis_charming_man

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 15:20 - Mar 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

It's such a bitter board. So many threads about the bin dippers and the north London yobbos because they take your best players, and so many threads about Pompey because they are easily the most successful club in the south of England outside London, despite generally being so average for the last 70 years.

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 15:46 - Mar 19 with 1046 viewsButty101

Declan Rice was allowed to be their, how ever dim wit Mount was meant to be in isolation as a couple players from his club had the virus. So not only a thicko, but potentially spreading the disease about the selfish twonk.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 16:58 - Mar 19 with 1002 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 15:25 - Mar 19 by this_charming_man

I'm not surprised you know such a sad song. I've never heard of it

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 17:01 - Mar 19 with 993 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 15:46 - Mar 19 by Butty101

Declan Rice was allowed to be their, how ever dim wit Mount was meant to be in isolation as a couple players from his club had the virus. So not only a thicko, but potentially spreading the disease about the selfish twonk.

"was allowed to be their"

"how ever dim wit "

"dim wit"

Not a great post if you were trying to be clever tbh

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 17:05 - Mar 19 with 989 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

From the OP, calling Mount thick

"His team mate has Corona Virus"

You lot need to learn to spell properly before calling others thick. It would give your posts more impact tbh

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 17:14 - Mar 19 with 991 viewsBuggalugs

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 15:20 - Mar 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

If any of us were sad enough to check, I'm pretty sure we'd find your mongboards full of bitter posts about you losing your best players to bigger clubs.....like, er, Wigan.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 17:22 - Mar 19 with 976 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 17:14 - Mar 19 by Buggalugs

If any of us were sad enough to check, I'm pretty sure we'd find your mongboards full of bitter posts about you losing your best players to bigger clubs.....like, er, Wigan.

You may get the occasional thread about one particular club, or one particular manager, but we don't go on and on about 1 or 2 clubs for a decade or more.

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 19:46 - Mar 19 with 931 viewsButty101

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 17:01 - Mar 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

"was allowed to be their"

"how ever dim wit "

"dim wit"

Not a great post if you were trying to be clever tbh

Text book I’m losing the argument again, so will become the grammar police...

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 22:21 - Mar 19 with 893 viewsIngskneeslide

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 17:22 - Mar 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

You may get the occasional thread about one particular club, or one particular manager, but we don't go on and on about 1 or 2 clubs for a decade or more.

No, you just go on your rivals’ forum 24/7 instead. Is that meant to be healthier?
You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 22:37 - Mar 19 with 883 viewsthis_charming_man

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 19:46 - Mar 19 by Butty101

Text book I’m losing the argument again, so will become the grammar police...

the poor fella has become a bit of a joke on here the last couple of months. Becoming every more desperate and embarrassing. Every single post today has been a laughing stock and an own goal. Bless him.

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 11:48 - Mar 20 with 798 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 22:37 - Mar 19 by this_charming_man

the poor fella has become a bit of a joke on here the last couple of months. Becoming every more desperate and embarrassing. Every single post today has been a laughing stock and an own goal. Bless him.

You remind me of the Black Knight from Python's Holy Grail. You have taken so many beatings, but you still think you can win one day.

"Tis but a scratch"

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 13:05 - Mar 20 with 772 viewsButty101

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 22:37 - Mar 19 by this_charming_man

Yeah he has taken alot of beatings.

He would help himself massively, if he could just digest the opening post on threads

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 13:15 - Mar 20 with 767 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You can take the boy out of Portsmouth... on 13:05 - Mar 20 by Butty101

Yeah he has taken alot of beatings.

He would help himself massively, if he could just digest the opening post on threads

He's just a nipper, and he probably thought that seeing his best mate again wouldn't be an issue as his best mate probably would already have what he had, if he had it.

It's not hard to understand.

I bet Mount can spell better than you though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024