Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. 12:47 - Mar 24 with 2546 viewsCapt_Koons

Hot on the heels of Richard Branson abandoning his staff, Mr Martin is refusing to pay any staff until he is reimbursed by the government. Not withstanding the government have said they are unlikely to be able to organise the payment until the end of April, multi-millionaire Mr Martin would rather his staff go unpaid than dip into his own pocket if only for a few weeks. This man is a kunt.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 12:53 - Mar 24 with 2535 viewsMarcus_y

That is how they become so rich, by being that way in the first place. No one ever got truly rich by being decent and fair.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:21 - Mar 24 with 2505 viewskentsouthampton

He's a typical I'm all right jack Brexiteer,what else did you expect.
Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:25 - Mar 24 with 2497 viewsMarcus_y

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:21 - Mar 24 by kentsouthampton

He's a typical I'm all right jack Brexiteer,what else did you expect.

Impossible. You say all breixteers are thick racists, ergo poor etc.

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:46 - Mar 24 with 2470 viewskentsouthampton

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:25 - Mar 24 by Marcus_y

Impossible. You say all breixteers are thick racists, ergo poor etc.

Are you the fella that used to run the fansonline site?he used to put etc after everything as well.
Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:47 - Mar 24 with 2465 viewskentsouthampton

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:48 - Mar 24 with 2460 viewsMarcus_y

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:46 - Mar 24 by kentsouthampton

Are you the fella that used to run the fansonline site?he used to put etc after everything as well.

Because no one ever uses etc. Thick as a plank you really are.

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:51 - Mar 24 with 2455 viewsgeezershoong1

Thank God we have celebrities like Madonna telling us this is a 'good thing' while sitting in her bath tub with rose petals with someone playing a grand piano in her bathroom in her massive multi-million dollar mansion.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:51 - Mar 24 with 2452 viewsMr_Happy

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:48 - Mar 24 by Marcus_y

Because no one ever uses etc. Thick as a plank you really are.

He's not wrong is he Alan.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

Login to get fewer ads

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:54 - Mar 24 with 2435 viewsMarcus_y

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 13:51 - Mar 24 by Mr_Happy

He's not wrong is he Alan.

Ignored.

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 16:49 - Mar 24 with 2313 viewsthissceptredsaint

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 12:53 - Mar 24 by Marcus_y

That is how they become so rich, by being that way in the first place. No one ever got truly rich by being decent and fair.

That's not entirely true. JK Rowling paid 48 million pounds in tax last year. That is what she owed. She lives in this country and refuses to use tax dodging accountancy practices. I think thats pretty decent and fair.

If the rich can't be decent and fair perhaps we should not bail them out.
Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 17:10 - Mar 24 with 2291 viewsdirk_doone

I must admit this BBC News headline did make me laugh:

"Wetherspoon boss tells staff to get a job at Tesco"

Of course, if I were one of the staff concerned it wouldn't seem so funny.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 18:06 - Mar 24 with 2242 views1885_SFC

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 17:10 - Mar 24 by dirk_doone

I must admit this BBC News headline did make me laugh:

"Wetherspoon boss tells staff to get a job at Tesco"

Of course, if I were one of the staff concerned it wouldn't seem so funny.

When all this is over - I'm hoping there will be a massive backlash from all the working classes who won't forget just how much of a coont their boss or Company has been during these dark days.

Old School is Cool

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 18:12 - Mar 24 with 2238 viewsthis_charming_man

I Have no idea why anyone would go to a wethersooons but when this is over remember this coont and pay that extra quid for a pint in a much classier establishment

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 19:36 - Mar 24 with 2165 viewsOccasional_Showers

I have absolutely no doubt my employer would shaft me without a second thought. No idea yet what is going to happen or whether my job is eligible for the 80% government bailout. As I understand an employer can only claim the subsidy if your job is made redundant by instruction from the govt. i.e a non essential shop job. If you are layed off because there’s not enough work does that still qualify?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. (n/t) on 19:49 - Mar 24 with 2147 viewsDellHero

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 19:36 - Mar 24 by Occasional_Showers

I have absolutely no doubt my employer would shaft me without a second thought. No idea yet what is going to happen or whether my job is eligible for the 80% government bailout. As I understand an employer can only claim the subsidy if your job is made redundant by instruction from the govt. i.e a non essential shop job. If you are layed off because there’s not enough work does that still qualify?

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:06]
Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 19:58 - Mar 24 with 2130 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. (n/t) on 19:49 - Mar 24 by DellHero

Why would EU law be relevant?

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. (n/t) on 21:09 - Mar 24 with 2061 viewsDellHero

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 19:58 - Mar 24 by Occasional_Showers

Why would EU law be relevant?

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:05]
Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 21:14 - Mar 24 with 2054 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. (n/t) on 21:09 - Mar 24 by DellHero

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:05]

Play nicely Markus.

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. (n/t) on 21:26 - Mar 24 with 2046 viewsDellHero

Tim Martin multi-millionaire owner of Weatherspoons. on 21:14 - Mar 24 by Occasional_Showers

Play nicely Markus.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024