Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James McClean 09:53 - Mar 27 with 1166 viewskingslandstand1

I see he's at it again. Must be an embarrassment to Stoke City. An absolure sh1t, oh wait a minute, teaching his kids history
James McClean on 13:24 - Mar 27 with 1058 viewsSaintNick

Sadly there will never be peace in Ireland until both sides forget about the past and start looking to the future

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

James McClean on 14:22 - Mar 27 with 1004 viewskingslandstand1

James McClean on 13:24 - Mar 27 by SaintNick

Sadly there will never be peace in Ireland until both sides forget about the past and start looking to the future

Someone needs to tell McClean that. He comes across as one who if he was his current age in the 70's would no doubt have been someone with very dirty hands
He needs to move on not teach his kids the pros of his opinions and what that brought back in those days. It must also be like the indoctrination going on now in the Middle East with him telling them that all the English go around killing the Irish forgetting to mention they were there to protect the innocents and try and get some peace in their country
James McClean on 14:31 - Mar 27 with 992 viewsthis_charming_man

One of my Bro and sister in laws live just outside Derry. We went to visit them last year and we went through the Republican area. its a strange place, lots of Pro-IRA murals and graffiti, a hatred of the British. Anyone from outside the area are treated with suspicion. When my bro in law first went there he was grilled as to who he was and why he was there even by the protestant side of the town, found it very uncomfortable. It does feel like there is a real undercurrent there and that it would only need something small to spark off more troubles.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

James McClean (n/t) on 15:00 - Mar 27 with 969 viewsDellHero

James McClean on 14:31 - Mar 27 by this_charming_man

One of my Bro and sister in laws live just outside Derry. We went to visit them last year and we went through the Republican area. its a strange place, lots of Pro-IRA murals and graffiti, a hatred of the British. Anyone from outside the area are treated with suspicion. When my bro in law first went there he was grilled as to who he was and why he was there even by the protestant side of the town, found it very uncomfortable. It does feel like there is a real undercurrent there and that it would only need something small to spark off more troubles.

[Post edited 9 May 2020 21:56]
James McClean on 15:03 - Mar 27 with 965 viewsTheMoog

James McClean on 14:31 - Mar 27 by this_charming_man

The Creggan Estate in Londonderry is particularly special. You have to assume any scrote on a street corner is a dicker and that your movements are being tracked if your face isn’t known.

Standby to standby

James McClean on 15:41 - Mar 27 with 927 viewsUlsterBaz

He really is thick as sh1t.
James McClean on 15:53 - Mar 27 with 909 viewsthis_charming_man

James McClean (n/t) on 15:00 - Mar 27 by DellHero

[Post edited 9 May 2020 21:56]

My personal hatred is Swedish people pal. Dont let me anywhere near them

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

James McClean (n/t) on 20:57 - Mar 27 with 765 viewsDellHero

James McClean on 15:53 - Mar 27 by this_charming_man

My personal hatred is Swedish people pal. Dont let me anywhere near them

[Post edited 9 May 2020 21:55]
Login to get fewer ads

James McClean on 00:06 - Mar 29 with 598 viewsRon11

James McClean on 14:22 - Mar 27 by kingslandstand1

Someone needs to tell McClean that. He comes across as one who if he was his current age in the 70's would no doubt have been someone with very dirty hands
He needs to move on not teach his kids the pros of his opinions and what that brought back in those days. It must also be like the indoctrination going on now in the Middle East with him telling them that all the English go around killing the Irish forgetting to mention they were there to protect the innocents and try and get some peace in their country

And also conveniently forgetting that an English club gave him a job and pay his inflated wages.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024