Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angela Rayner has tested positive for Corona 16:03 - Mar 27 with 648 viewsthissceptredsaint

Looks like both sides have testing kits
Angela Rayner has tested positive for Corona on 16:15 - Mar 27 with 636 viewsBison

but I thought the advice was not to test , weren't some saying Prince Charles a 70 year old didn't deserve one but she does ?

In all honesty I think if you are in the public eye you should be tested , the public are interested , I don't begrudge her or anyone having the test.

I think she was probabally forcibly advised to have one , aspecially as she was working in NHS herself once and has critised the process.

Get well kiddo.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Angela Rayner has tested positive for Corona on 17:39 - Mar 27 with 587 viewsthissceptredsaint

She's made some terribly ill judged comments today over this. Frankly being in the public eye is really not good enough reason to prioritise access in my opinion. Its those in public service that should be getting them.

She is one of the reasons I didn't vote labour
Angela Rayner has tested positive for Corona on 19:58 - Mar 27 with 552 viewsOccasional_Showers

Angela Rayner has tested positive for Corona on 16:15 - Mar 27 by Bison

but I thought the advice was not to test , weren't some saying Prince Charles a 70 year old didn't deserve one but she does ?

In all honesty I think if you are in the public eye you should be tested , the public are interested , I don't begrudge her or anyone having the test.

I think she was probabally forcibly advised to have one , aspecially as she was working in NHS herself once and has critised the process.

Get well kiddo.

Doesn’t the obnoxious Rayner share a flat with Wrong Daily?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Angela Rayner has tested positive for Corona on 20:36 - Mar 27 with 536 viewsRon11

Angela Rayner has tested positive for Corona on 19:58 - Mar 27 by Occasional_Showers

She's got a lovely pair of tits.
And I don't mean Corbyn and McDonnell.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 22:06]
Angela Rayner has tested positive for Corona on 22:02 - Mar 27 with 502 viewsCapt_Koons

Angela Rayner has tested positive for Corona on 19:58 - Mar 27 by Occasional_Showers

Class

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Angela Rayner has tested positive for Corona on 11:02 - Mar 28 with 419 viewsthis_charming_man

apparently she has removed a load of tweets slamming Boris for getting tested ahead of NHS staff.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Angela Rayner has tested positive for Corona on 11:41 - Mar 28 with 393 viewsthissceptredsaint

I wouldn't object to her doing that for that would be fair comment. The tweet I saw made a joke out of contracting Corona inferring she could have had sex with Boris Johnson. Insulting to the families of the dead and to his pregnant partner.

I think she knows she has big knockers, don't you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024