Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. 12:10 - Apr 4 with 6876 viewsBison

The new leader of the Labour Party , everyone happy about it ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 16:35 - Apr 12 with 1357 viewsSadoldgit

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 15:28 - Apr 12 by DorsetIan

Seriously, you think anyone will give a monkeys about Brexit when all this is over?

The world will be desperately trying to rebuild international trade and what will we be doing - standing firm on a ‘no deal’ exit? Somehow, I don’t think so.

I agree. The world economies will be in a mess. Playing political games is the last thing that any sensible political leader will be doing...apart from Trump of course.

Starmer is also right to push the Government on their exit plan. It may be a long way off yet, but we need to know how they plan to deal with the economic situation and getting the country back on it’s feet. This isn’t something that you can play by ear and deal with when the situation arises.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 19:24 - Apr 12 with 1292 viewsDENZY

You can imagine in ten years time Labour voters saying there were 100k deaths in a Tory government. Absolute weirdos

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 20:14 - Apr 12 with 1268 viewsOccasional_Showers

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 19:24 - Apr 12 by DENZY

You can imagine in ten years time Labour voters saying there were 100k deaths in a Tory government. Absolute weirdos

The vast majority of people will come out of this crisis grateful to the Tories for paying their wages and keeping them in a job. If it wasn’t for this unprecedented act many people would now be in serious financial difficulty. The people’s government standing by the people.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 20:52 - Apr 12 with 1250 views1885_SFC

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 20:14 - Apr 12 by Occasional_Showers

The vast majority of people will come out of this crisis grateful to the Tories for paying their wages and keeping them in a job. If it wasn’t for this unprecedented act many people would now be in serious financial difficulty. The people’s government standing by the people.

Old School is Cool

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 20:57 - Apr 12 with 1242 viewsthis_charming_man

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 19:24 - Apr 12 by DENZY

The freaks have already started. I saw something on Twitter the other day, it was along the lines of this...
“Imagine messing up at work so badly that you caused 10,000 people to die and nearly died yourself,”

Yeah that’s exactly what happened, wierdos.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 21:09 - Apr 12 with 1219 viewsOccasional_Showers

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 20:57 - Apr 12 by this_charming_man

The freaks have already started. I saw something on Twitter the other day, it was along the lines of this...
“Imagine messing up at work so badly that you caused 10,000 people to die and nearly died yourself,”

I think ITYS changing his login to thisscepteredsaint and pretending he voted Tory takes some beating. These chaps take these things extremely seriously. It’s fanatical.

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 23:44 - Apr 12 with 1170 viewsgrumpy

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 21:09 - Apr 12 by Occasional_Showers

I think ITYS changing his login to thisscepteredsaint and pretending he voted Tory takes some beating. These chaps take these things extremely seriously. It’s fanatical.

Have you ever changed your login?
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 07:18 - Apr 13 with 1102 viewsJaySaint

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 20:57 - Apr 12 by this_charming_man

there are some absolute lemons on twitter suggesting that the Tories are only looking after white middle class voters in this crisis. Leaving BAME groups to die on their own

what is actually wrong with people?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Login to get fewer ads

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 07:50 - Apr 13 with 1079 viewsOccasional_Showers

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 23:44 - Apr 12 by grumpy

Have you ever changed your login?

Never. I was previously a lurker.

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 12:00 - Apr 13 with 1039 viewsgeezershoong1

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 15:40 - Apr 12 by JaySaint

I see he nailed the selection for the Shadow Minister for Equality...

eye right on the ball there!
[Post edited 12 Apr 2020 15:41]

The same Dawn Butler who faked a letter of endorsement from Barack Obama? It was written by her own staff.

Who said 'Babies are born without sex?'. Bizarre.

All she's done on the front bench is nod her head and say 'disgrace' everytime Jeremy Corbyn stood at the dispatch box.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 12:16 - Apr 13 with 1031 viewsgrumpy

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 12:00 - Apr 13 by geezershoong1

The same Dawn Butler who faked a letter of endorsement from Barack Obama? It was written by her own staff.

Who said 'Babies are born without sex?'. Bizarre.

All she's done on the front bench is nod her head and say 'disgrace' everytime Jeremy Corbyn stood at the dispatch box.

I think you’re a bit confused there,Dawn Butler is not in that position anymore.🤭
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 12:17]
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 08:25 - Apr 14 with 970 viewshuelinsaint

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 07:50 - Apr 13 by Occasional_Showers

Yeah right
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 09:24 - Apr 14 with 935 viewsNumber_58

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 07:50 - Apr 13 by Occasional_Showers

Same song, different Dune.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 11:32 - Apr 14 with 895 viewsSadoldgit

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 09:24 - Apr 14 by Number_58

Same song, different Dune.

The same Dune who was a WUM on The Saints Web? That explains a lot.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 15:14 - May 13 with 829 viewskentsouthampton

Starmer well and truly ripped Johnson a new ärsehole at PMQ's today.
The clown looked so far out of his depth I was actually beginning to feel sorry for him by the end.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 16:14 - May 13 with 800 viewscocklebreath

Indeed, I await the Boris boys defence.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 16:28 - May 13 with 788 viewssaint22

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 16:14 - May 13 by cocklebreath

He doesn't have one
He will pass the buck, thats all he does
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 17:05 - May 13 with 768 viewsJaySaint

Just think, people used to champion Jeremy Corbyn. Look what Labour should have had years ago!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 17:54 - May 13 with 732 viewsOccasional_Showers

I was at the garden centre at the time so can’t comment.

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 18:16 - May 13 with 716 viewskentsouthampton

Starmer will have to start watching his weight if he keeps having Boris for breakfast every week.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 18:20 - May 13 with 704 viewsOccasional_Showers

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 18:16 - May 13 by kentsouthampton

Starmer will have to start watching his weight if he keeps having Boris for breakfast every week.

Pity he’s got to wait 4 years to have a chance of actually doing anything.

I know which scenario I prefer. Boris in number 10 leading us through the pandemic and getting Brexit done or Sir Keir talking about things but having no power to do anything.

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 18:53 - May 13 with 692 viewsgrumpy

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 18:20 - May 13 by Occasional_Showers

Pity he’s got to wait 4 years to have a chance of actually doing anything.

I know which scenario I prefer. Boris in number 10 leading us through the pandemic and getting Brexit done or Sir Keir talking about things but having no power to do anything.

Unless there is a'motion of no confidence' passed.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 19:14 - May 13 with 670 viewsOccasional_Showers

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 18:53 - May 13 by grumpy

Unless there is a'motion of no confidence' passed.

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 20:16 - May 13 with 638 viewsBicester_North

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 18:16 - May 13 by kentsouthampton

Good one Hucksake, you tell those Tory arse lickers. You are changing the world one brick over the wall at a time.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 20:31 - May 13 with 621 viewssaint22

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 19:14 - May 13 by Occasional_Showers

Shock horror story BS

https://apple.news/AM4vY3Hr2SsmejQziwb46Wg
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024