Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. 12:10 - Apr 4 with 6900 viewsBison

The new leader of the Labour Party , everyone happy about it ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 22:24 - May 13 with 1134 viewsDorsetIan

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 18:53 - May 13 by grumpy

Unless there is a'motion of no confidence' passed.

Or if Johnson resigns. He can't be having much fun, he hasn't won many friends for his performance so far, and if there's a second spike he is going to be on a very sticky wicket given the recent vague unlockdown.

With any luck Priti Patel will take over...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 06:38 - May 14 with 1103 viewssaint68

Starmer is in a fantastic position and can wipe the floor with Boris every week...imagine having no critical decisions to make the power of hindsight and a nice stress free sleep every night....he should be obliterating Boris at the polls as well.

Perfect start to his reign ..a pandemic with no judgement calls to make and the luxury to forensicaly dissect every poor/wrong decision.

I think Corbyn would have been more critical of the government and his popularity surge would of been meteoric.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 07:51 - May 14 with 1073 viewsgrumpy

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 06:38 - May 14 by saint68

Starmer is in a fantastic position and can wipe the floor with Boris every week...imagine having no critical decisions to make the power of hindsight and a nice stress free sleep every night....he should be obliterating Boris at the polls as well.

Perfect start to his reign ..a pandemic with no judgement calls to make and the luxury to forensicaly dissect every poor/wrong decision.

I think Corbyn would have been more critical of the government and his popularity surge would of been meteoric.

'I think Corbyn would have been more critical of the government and his popularity surge would of been meteoric'

Cant see that,Corbyn lead Labour to one of its heaviest defeats in an election. Corbyn is a man of principles but never should have been a leader of the labour party.

What do you expect Starmer to do?He's doing what he should do as a leader of the opposition,holding the government to account for its actions during this crisis.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 10:45 - May 14 with 1026 viewsSadoldgit

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 06:38 - May 14 by saint68

The thing is, there are so many poor/wrong decisions to criticise. If Johnson and his team were remotely competent, Starmer would not have so much ammunition to use.

As for Corbyn, no one was listening to what he had to say anymore. The right wing press finished him off outside of his supporters a long time ago. Starmer has already established himself as a more than capable opponent to Johnson whose bluster and waffle is looking more pathetic every day. It’s not as if there is anyone half decent on the front bench to take his place.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 10:57 - May 14 with 991 viewsOccasional_Showers

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 10:45 - May 14 by Sadoldgit

The thing is, there are so many poor/wrong decisions to criticise. If Johnson and his team were remotely competent, Starmer would not have so much ammunition to use.

As for Corbyn, no one was listening to what he had to say anymore. The right wing press finished him off outside of his supporters a long time ago. Starmer has already established himself as a more than capable opponent to Johnson whose bluster and waffle is looking more pathetic every day. It’s not as if there is anyone half decent on the front bench to take his place.

You are looking at it through the eyes of the already converted.

I think Keir Starmer speaks well which is good, BUT he is in danger of coming across too clever and the public will not like it if he overplays the criticism of a government which the public think is doing a decent job.

Also he is saddled with a very dopey Parliamentary party that momentum have hand picked. The public will respect Keir Starmer for being in the guise of Tony Blair, but more than that they will be terrified of the mass ranks of Corbynites running the country through their puppet leader.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 11:43 - May 14 with 979 viewsDorsetIan

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 10:57 - May 14 by Occasional_Showers

You are looking at it through the eyes of the already converted.

I think Keir Starmer speaks well which is good, BUT he is in danger of coming across too clever and the public will not like it if he overplays the criticism of a government which the public think is doing a decent job.

Also he is saddled with a very dopey Parliamentary party that momentum have hand picked. The public will respect Keir Starmer for being in the guise of Tony Blair, but more than that they will be terrified of the mass ranks of Corbynites running the country through their puppet leader.

I agree that as a trained barrister, there is a danger that he will appear too clever. He also can't compete with Johnson in terms of charisma.

But at the moment, not much is going right for Johnson, so what appears as eccentric charm in happier times, just appears as incompetent bumbling now. From what I have read that Matt Lucas piece the other day really caught the mood of the nation.

Starmer will have a series of tap ins for the forseeable future.

As for fear of Corbynites, there has been a sufficient clear out of the faces most associated with the Corbyn era, that it won't be difficult for Starmer to present the image of a very different labour party, and with himself firmly in charge.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 14:14 - May 14 with 954 viewsSadoldgit

The smear attempts are appearing already. Various Tories have posted a clip doctored by a far right organisation which has now shown to be bogus and have had to take it down. This follows a failed attempt to try and smear him over clapping for the NHS. The sooner this bunch of charlatans are removed the better.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 16:42 - May 14 with 930 viewskernow

It's truly depressing to witness the spectacle of the Prime Minister undergoing cross examination and so obviously being found out.
Login to get fewer ads

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 16:40 - May 17 with 829 viewsSadoldgit

The latest attempt to smear Starmer has, once again, backfired. Apparently he bought some land behind his parents house and turned it into a donkey sanctuary so that his disabled mother could see them and be near them. This, apparently, is a bad thing and means that he is not a man of the people. Just how desperate must you been to run a story like this with a pejorative slant on it?
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 16:51 - May 17 with 822 viewskentsouthampton

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 16:42 - May 14 by kernow

It's truly depressing to witness the spectacle of the Prime Minister undergoing cross examination and so obviously being found out.

The clown had his arse served up on a plate last time.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 16:52 - May 17 with 820 viewskentsouthampton

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 16:40 - May 17 by Sadoldgit

The latest attempt to smear Starmer has, once again, backfired. Apparently he bought some land behind his parents house and turned it into a donkey sanctuary so that his disabled mother could see them and be near them. This, apparently, is a bad thing and means that he is not a man of the people. Just how desperate must you been to run a story like this with a pejorative slant on it?

I'd like to know how they came up with a 1 acre donkey sanctuary being worth 10 million seeing as it's not in Sandbanks.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 17:01 - May 17 with 810 viewsgrumpy

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 16:42 - May 14 by kernow

He looks very uncomfortable in the commons now there are not so many of his fans there.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 17:13 - May 17 with 796 viewskentsouthampton

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 17:01 - May 17 by grumpy

He looks very uncomfortable in the commons now there are not so many of his fans there.

Yep, his usual modus operandi of telling lies and blustering while the loons jeer and bray behind him isn't an option now.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 15:16 - Jun 25 with 663 viewsBison

Stepping up to the plate now by the looks of it by clearing out the far left and anti-jewish mob , Long-Baily bites the dust.

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 21:40 - Jun 25 with 615 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 22:06 - Jun 25 with 598 viewskentsouthampton

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 21:40 - Jun 25 by JaySaint

He's pìssed off Jon Lansman, bonus.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 22:13 - Jun 25 with 592 viewsSadoldgit

So Corbyn was critised for not doing anything about anti-Seminism and now Starmer is critised for doing something about it. Most odd.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 22:14 - Jun 25 with 585 viewsJaySaint

Criticised by who then and now?

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 22:26 - Jun 25 with 568 viewsSadoldgit

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 22:14 - Jun 25 by JaySaint

Criticised by who then and now?

Seriously?
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 23:46 - Jun 25 with 546 viewsthissceptredsaint

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/north-carolina-city-bans-any-training-with-israel

I think Sir Kier has an ulterior motive, I don't think Bailey is AS, think he just wanted another vanilla politician on the front bench. Boris Johnson was right this week in PMQs Starmer did yoyo
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 02:14 - Jun 26 with 534 viewsBison

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 22:13 - Jun 25 by Sadoldgit

So Corbyn was critised for not doing anything about anti-Seminism and now Starmer is critised for doing something about it. Most odd.

He's wodeffull , I'd vote for him,...

Would you ?

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 07:53 - Jun 26 with 499 viewsJaySaint

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 22:26 - Jun 25 by Sadoldgit

Seriously?

yes serious. Please can you provide examples as I feel this is yet another one of your made up/straw man points

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 09:31 - Jun 26 with 483 viewsSadoldgit

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 23:46 - Jun 25 by thissceptredsaint

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/north-carolina-city-bans-any-training-with-israel

I think Sir Kier has an ulterior motive, I don't think Bailey is AS, think he just wanted another vanilla politician on the front bench. Boris Johnson was right this week in PMQs Starmer did yoyo

She was asked to take the post down and if she had of done, no story. She only has herself to blame.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 09:32 - Jun 26 with 482 viewsSadoldgit

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 07:53 - Jun 26 by JaySaint

yes serious. Please can you provide examples as I feel this is yet another one of your made up/straw man points

You can feel what you like Jay. Have a nice day.
Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 11:45 - Jun 26 with 464 viewsBison

Sir Kier Starmer , Knight of the Realm. on 23:46 - Jun 25 by thissceptredsaint

Who's next ? Richard Burgon I hope as I don't like his voice.

Sir Kier is getting more likeable by the day , is this going to cause a problem on here I wonder as I'm not sure which way the Jezza fans will turn on this .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024