Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Hancock 09:41 - Apr 5 with 7531 viewsOccasional_Showers

Politics aside I think he’s a very capable and decent chap.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Matt Hancock on 21:56 - Jun 5 with 765 viewssaint22

Peter Pandemic today

“Erm I have completely forgotten the first part of Your question”

Ffs
Matt Hancock on 09:18 - Jun 17 with 679 viewssaint22

Referring to DANIEL Rashford on the news
FFS WAC
Matt Hancock on 09:42 - Jun 17 with 656 viewsBoris_

Matt Hancock on 09:18 - Jun 17 by saint22

Referring to DANIEL Rashford on the news
FFS WAC

You've never got a name wrong?

You've got plenty of other things wrong though, such as how much money you earn, your job, your travels etc... you massive fantasist oddball.

Poll: Claude Puel

Matt Hancock on 13:03 - Jun 17 with 609 viewsSadoldgit

Matt Hancock on 09:42 - Jun 17 by Boris_

You've got plenty of other things wrong though, such as how much money you earn, your job, your travels etc... you massive fantasist oddball.

Saint22 has never run a Government department or taken a briefing where government policy has just been changed due to the person whose name he forgot. It’s his job to know this stuff and not to mix someone up with Harry Potter. If he can’t get this right, what else is he getting wrong?
Matt Hancock on 13:33 - Jun 17 with 603 viewssaint22

Matt Hancock on 09:42 - Jun 17 by Boris_

Actually No I don't think I have nor have I muddled people up with a character from a book the night before. And certainly not in a position of 'power' on national television

Why do you people continue to defend such idiocy even when its staring you in the face - and talking stupidly too??

The health secretary referred to the footballer as "Daniel Rashford" in an interview with Sky News this morning.

Mr Hancock explains that he was reading a 'Harry Potter' book to his son last night, and it must have "stuck in my mind".
Matt Hancock on 16:55 - Jun 17 with 561 viewsSadoldgit

Matt Hancock on 13:33 - Jun 17 by saint22

Actually No I don't think I have nor have I muddled people up with a character from a book the night before. And certainly not in a position of 'power' on national television

Why do you people continue to defend such idiocy even when its staring you in the face - and talking stupidly too??

The health secretary referred to the footballer as "Daniel Rashford" in an interview with Sky News this morning.

Mr Hancock explains that he was reading a 'Harry Potter' book to his son last night, and it must have "stuck in my mind".

Does he even realise that Daniel is not in the book but plays the character in a film?
Matt Hancock on 17:10 - Jun 17 with 562 viewssaint22

Matt Hancock on 16:55 - Jun 17 by Sadoldgit

Does he even realise that Daniel is not in the book but plays the character in a film?

i doubt he can read
Matt Hancock on 18:16 - Jun 17 with 544 viewsSadoldgit

Poor old Matt has now been caught on camera in the Commons slapping a colleague on the back. It’s not as if he hasn’t had 3 months to remember the 2m rule is it? D’oh!
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Hancock on 23:29 - Jun 17 with 518 viewsBicester_North

Matt Hancock on 13:33 - Jun 17 by saint22

Well done for never getting a name wrong. Shame about the bizarre fantasist lying stuff though.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Matt Hancock on 00:02 - Jun 18 with 510 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Matt Hancock on 18:16 - Jun 17 by Sadoldgit

Poor old Matt has now been caught on camera in the Commons slapping a colleague on the back. It’s not as if he hasn’t had 3 months to remember the 2m rule is it? D’oh!

I disagree with you on this. For the first time in 3 months, I left the house today and only because there was no other option to get my son from school.

It felt weirdly normal. I actually forgot I was supposed to be avoiding people as I haven't been out for so long.

So one politician makes the same mistake. It is not a f**king crime. The news needs to be boycotted.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Matt Hancock on 18:35 - Jun 22 with 422 viewssaint22

I have just realised this clueless muppet was Culture Secretary and responsible for cancelling Leveson part 2 so Murdoch and his cronies can run the country
WAC he really is
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024