Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Ebay shop 15:33 - Apr 17 with 3592 viewsAtThePeake

Dave from the Club Shop has sent me a link to the club's Ebay page which has plenty of match-worn gear on at the moment, some decent stuff to be had here.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/rafcshop/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Tangled up in blue.

Dale Ebay shop on 20:29 - Apr 17 with 3487 viewsblackdogblue

I emailed him at the club shop last week about availability & delivery as would like some things for my upcoming birthday but had no response?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Dale Ebay shop on 11:47 - Apr 20 with 3257 viewsrafcshop

Dale Ebay shop on 20:29 - Apr 17 by blackdogblue

I emailed him at the club shop last week about availability & delivery as would like some things for my upcoming birthday but had no response?

Hi, not sure why i haven't seen that come through, will re-check my mail again, sorry about that. Can you send me a message on here or mail david.smith-markl@rochdaleafc.co.uk with what it is you need please and i'll check stock for you when i'm in the shop on Wednesday, many thanks, Dave.
Dale Ebay shop on 18:11 - Apr 20 with 3114 viewsblackdogblue

Dale Ebay shop on 11:47 - Apr 20 by rafcshop

Hi, not sure why i haven't seen that come through, will re-check my mail again, sorry about that. Can you send me a message on here or mail david.smith-markl@rochdaleafc.co.uk with what it is you need please and i'll check stock for you when i'm in the shop on Wednesday, many thanks, Dave.

Hi Dave,

Many thanks for coming back to me, have just resent 👍

Dale Ebay shop on 01:46 - Apr 23 with 2939 viewsrafcshop

More items added last night! :)
Dale Ebay shop on 12:35 - Apr 26 with 2755 viewsrafc1984

Hi
I made a purchase last Sunday, I've just checked the ebay account and it says it hasn't been sent yet. Can someone get back to me as it's a present.
Dale Ebay shop on 16:54 - Apr 26 with 2645 viewsblackdogblue

Dale Ebay shop on 12:35 - Apr 26 by rafc1984

Hi
I made a purchase last Sunday, I've just checked the ebay account and it says it hasn't been sent yet. Can someone get back to me as it's a present.

David at the club shops e mail is further up this thread or try PM him, presume he uses his e mail address as rafcshop?

Dale Ebay shop on 18:28 - Apr 27 with 2467 viewsrafc1984

Dale Ebay shop on 16:54 - Apr 26 by blackdogblue

David at the club shops e mail is further up this thread or try PM him, presume he uses his e mail address as rafcshop?

Cheers bdb theyve replied to me via Ebay, apparently had problems with collections and packaging. Confirmed by ebay today that item has been posted.
Dale Ebay shop on 20:39 - Apr 27 with 2405 viewsblackdogblue

Dale Ebay shop on 18:28 - Apr 27 by rafc1984

Cheers bdb theyve replied to me via Ebay, apparently had problems with collections and packaging. Confirmed by ebay today that item has been posted.

👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024