Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The British public solidly behind the government 15:03 - Apr 18 with 7235 viewsOccasional_Showers

In the interests of truth and accuracy 66% of the British public support the government. Once again the left are shown to be all mouth and are not representative of public opinion. I think this needs pointing out as they are currently in overdrive trying to sow division and lower morale in the NHS.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2020/04/17/support-governm

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

The British public solidly behind the government on 01:07 - May 25 with 931 viewsBicester_North

Makes me laugh how people keep dragging these polls up. They don’t matter a f*ck. Meaningless bollocks.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The British public solidly behind the government on 05:36 - May 25 with 884 viewsDorsetIan

The British public solidly behind the government on 00:42 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

The way I see it there’s very little risk to Boris in keeping Cummings, but a big risk in losing him as he is the brains in the team. Labour will desperately want to keep this story going but it will backfire on them as a sustained attack on Cummings will soon be seen as a sustained on Brexit. And that will just infuriate the Labour voters who voted Tory last time and make them hate Labour all the more. From a strategic point of view Labour are going to overplay this and they are going to end up looking opportunistic at a time of crisis and they will be seen as the same old Corbynites remainer party that despises the working classes.

Complete waffle.

So keen for a positive angle on this sh1tshow, you’re talking about things that Labour hasn’t done yet and desperately relating it to Brexit.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed but much of the criticism is now coming from Tory MPs (including staunch Brexiteers like Steve Baker and Peter Bone) who are being contacted by angry constituents.

I suppose when you’ve only got one ‘reds under the bed’ angle on the world you have to try to make every set of facts fit your theory. Good try, but even you must realise you just sound silly with stuff like this.

I agree with you that losing Cummings would be a massive political blow to Boris, but that’s because he and the other losers around him are so useless. Even with Cummings that doesn’t change.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The British public solidly behind the government on 06:56 - May 25 with 884 viewsSalisburySaint

The British public solidly behind the government on 23:11 - May 24 by Occasional_Showers

I mean no disrespect but only the left could think trailing by 15% or 12% is a positive thing.

If the government have been as dreadful as you think surely Labour should be leading by now?

I’m just showing up your misleading 20% claim
The British public solidly behind the government on 07:28 - May 25 with 872 viewsOccasional_Showers

The British public solidly behind the government on 06:56 - May 25 by SalisburySaint

It’s not misleading at all. For all of this year the Tories have been polling with a roughly 15% to 25% lead over Labour.

Whichever way you try to spin it the Tories are far more popular among the public than Labour.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 7:29]

The British public solidly behind the government on 07:45 - May 25 with 864 viewsgrumpy

The British public solidly behind the government on 06:56 - May 25 by SalisburySaint

Salisbury, your banging your head against a brick wall with OS,he lives in a world of his own.
The British public solidly behind the government on 07:56 - May 25 with 854 viewssaint22

The British public solidly behind the government on 07:28 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

It’s not misleading at all. For all of this year the Tories have been polling with a roughly 15% to 25% lead over Labour.

Whichever way you try to spin it the Tories are far more popular among the public than Labour.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 7:29]

This is way Beyond who is the better political party it’s about morals humility doing the right thing

It is possible that Mr Cummings acted legally, as the prime minister has insisted. But it is certain that he did not act either responsibly or with integrity. To praise him for following “the instincts of every father” is an insult to every parent who followed the rules instead. Mr Cummings built his power by exploiting the theme that unaccountable elites treat ordinary people as dispensable idiots. In deciding to drive to his parents’ home in Durham, after his wife fell sick, he not only demonstrated his arrogance, but may have put others at risk during any stop on the 264-mile journey.
The British public solidly behind the government on 07:59 - May 25 with 843 viewsJaySaint

The British public solidly behind the government on 07:56 - May 25 by saint22

This is way Beyond who is the better political party it’s about morals humility doing the right thing

It is possible that Mr Cummings acted legally, as the prime minister has insisted. But it is certain that he did not act either responsibly or with integrity. To praise him for following “the instincts of every father” is an insult to every parent who followed the rules instead. Mr Cummings built his power by exploiting the theme that unaccountable elites treat ordinary people as dispensable idiots. In deciding to drive to his parents’ home in Durham, after his wife fell sick, he not only demonstrated his arrogance, but may have put others at risk during any stop on the 264-mile journey.

so he acted legally, but not in the spirit of the rules according to you?

so he was allowed to move his vulnerable little one but not drive.

how far was he allowed to go? how many miles?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:09 - May 25 with 830 viewsgrumpy

The British public solidly behind the government on 07:59 - May 25 by JaySaint

He broke the rules laid down by his own prime minster.
Login to get fewer ads

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:20 - May 25 with 821 viewsTheMoog

You mean according to the Guardian editorial he cut and paste that from.

Standby to standby

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:23 - May 25 with 815 viewsJaySaint

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:09 - May 25 by grumpy

He broke the rules laid down by his own prime minster.

But the guidelines highlight(ed) vulnerable person can have specific circumstances applied

you know this but you can't stand Cummings, Brexit etc

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:29 - May 25 with 803 viewskentsouthampton

He could always have got his wife's sister who lives half a mile away to look after the child.
Much better to have driven 260 miles while having the virus though especially through the eyes of those who love to suck Tory cock.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 8:33]
The British public solidly behind the government on 08:34 - May 25 with 794 viewsgrumpy

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:23 - May 25 by JaySaint

But the guidelines highlight(ed) vulnerable person can have specific circumstances applied

you know this but you can't stand Cummings, Brexit etc

'specific circumstances'
How many people could say that?
He broke down his own rules laid down by his puppet
The British public solidly behind the government on 08:38 - May 25 with 789 viewsOccasional_Showers

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:34 - May 25 by grumpy

'specific circumstances'

80% of UI posters broke the rules too.

Did you break any rules?

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:40 - May 25 with 786 viewsJaySaint

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:34 - May 25 by grumpy

'specific circumstances'

Most people broke the rules.

we are a f-ing selfish nation

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:44 - May 25 with 778 viewsOccasional_Showers

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:40 - May 25 by JaySaint

Most people broke the rules.

we are a f-ing selfish nation

I think most people including Dom used their common sense.

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:46 - May 25 with 772 viewsJaySaint

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:44 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

I think most people including Dom used their common sense.

issue is, as demonstrated a few weeks ago, we refuse (when it suits) to adopt common sense

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:48 - May 25 with 767 viewskentsouthampton

Scientists seem to disagree with the suckers of Tory cock on here.............

[Post edited 25 May 2020 8:49]
The British public solidly behind the government on 08:51 - May 25 with 760 viewsOccasional_Showers

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:46 - May 25 by JaySaint

issue is, as demonstrated a few weeks ago, we refuse (when it suits) to adopt common sense

Last week I went into the LIDL at Cowley in Oxford. It was dreadful. The shop was full of foreign people who had absolutely no consideration for the two metre rule. It was a complete contrast to my local supermarkets.

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:54 - May 25 with 752 viewsJaySaint

I wonder what was more dangerous

Cumming self isolating and looking after an autistic 4 year old

or, cresseda dick's westminster bridge clap-a-thon

?

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:55 - May 25 with 752 viewsgrumpy

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:51 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

Last week I went into the LIDL at Cowley in Oxford. It was dreadful. The shop was full of foreign people who had absolutely no consideration for the two metre rule. It was a complete contrast to my local supermarkets.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
The British public solidly behind the government on 08:57 - May 25 with 742 viewsJaySaint

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:55 - May 25 by grumpy

I think it is only right that the behaviour of all in/around parliament should take place.

There will be about 100 MPs gone in no time, along with special advisors

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:59 - May 25 with 739 viewsOccasional_Showers

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:55 - May 25 by grumpy

They don’t, but I was fuming. I had a go at one bloke who stood behind me in the queue without a thought for social distancing. The poor girl on the till (I think she was Polish) looked throughly disheartened. I thanked her and told her this behaviour isn’t normal in this country. She just sighed and said nobody cares round here.

The British public solidly behind the government on 09:20 - May 25 with 713 viewsDorsetIan

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:59 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

They don’t, but I was fuming. I had a go at one bloke who stood behind me in the queue without a thought for social distancing. The poor girl on the till (I think she was Polish) looked throughly disheartened. I thanked her and told her this behaviour isn’t normal in this country. She just sighed and said nobody cares round here.

The way you feel about the ‘foreign’ people in Lidl, is how people are feeling about Cummings. He didn’t care then, and he certainly doesn’t care now.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The British public solidly behind the government on 09:47 - May 25 with 688 viewsBicester_North

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:48 - May 25 by kentsouthampton

Scientists seem to disagree with the suckers of Tory cock on here.............

[Post edited 25 May 2020 8:49]

You skate gimps have got some weird fetishes. You can’t stop yourself going on about noshing or felching tories. Still, less harmful than random brick throwing I suppose.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The British public solidly behind the government on 08:53 - May 27 with 623 viewsSalisburySaint

Not so solid now

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8359511/Majority-Conservative-supporter
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024