Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
USA 16:13 - Apr 18 with 6393 viewsBicester_North

Is the media over exaggerating about how mental it is over there or is it really that messed up?

There doesn’t seem to be anyone really in control, with Trump seemingly urging people to get out and protest in groups against some state governors, some turning up armed etc. Their whole government set up and massive political division seems to have been exposed badly by the virus situation. Mad place.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

USA on 15:01 - Apr 22 with 1265 viewsgrumpy

USA on 14:34 - Apr 22 by Occasional_Showers

Only individuals who can afford not to work have a choice. In the UK we are lucky we have a people’s Conservative landslide majority government who led the way and furloughed the workforce. In the US of A you have the choice to work and risk your health or earn no money and die of poverty. I’m thankful to live in the UK. The whinging left wing morons over here have a lot to be grateful to Boris for, but the ungrateful pricks will never realise they’ve never had it so good.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 14:36]

USA on 05:48 - Apr 24 with 1118 viewsdirk_doone

Trump becomes a scientist. Is there nothing this man can't do?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-suggests-injection-disinfect

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

USA on 06:26 - Apr 24 with 1105 viewssolent_toffee

USA on 05:48 - Apr 24 by dirk_doone

Trump becomes a scientist. Is there nothing this man can't do?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-suggests-injection-disinfect

That press conference was pure David Brent. When the journalist questioned him and he went straight for him calling him fake news. He’s incredibly dangerous.
USA on 06:49 - Apr 24 with 1100 viewsinthebox

I like this response,
Walter Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics, added: “It is incomprehensible to me that a moron like this holds the highest office in the land and that there exist people stupid enough to think this is OK. I can’t believe that in 2020 I have to caution anyone listening to the president that injecting disinfectant could kill you.”
USA on 06:53 - Apr 24 with 1097 viewsinthebox

Perhaps some people are taking medical advice from Trump and are still recovering the the effects?
USA on 07:38 - Apr 24 with 1069 viewsSoton

USA on 06:49 - Apr 24 by inthebox

I like this response,
Walter Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics, added: “It is incomprehensible to me that a moron like this holds the highest office in the land and that there exist people stupid enough to think this is OK. I can’t believe that in 2020 I have to caution anyone listening to the president that injecting disinfectant could kill you.”

In the long run it will raise the IQ of their country so it might be seen as a positive thing
USA on 07:56 - Apr 24 with 1057 viewsNumber_58

USA on 06:26 - Apr 24 by solent_toffee

That press conference was pure David Brent. When the journalist questioned him and he went straight for him calling him fake news. He’s incredibly dangerous.

It's incredible. How do the American people and the press let him get away with this continual conveyor-belt of utter bulls*it? He'd be destroyed by our media, and quite rightly so. Trump would be a very funny comedy character if it wasn't for the fact that he could wipe out most of the world's population at the press of a button.
USA on 08:03 - Apr 24 with 1052 viewsVagina_Dentata

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Login to get fewer ads

USA on 08:47 - Apr 24 with 1029 viewsDorsetIan

The great thing about Trump is he’s the gift the just keeps giving. I thought he had reached a peak with his it’ll all be over by Easter ‚beautiful timeline‘ stuff, but he’s out-dumbed himself with this domestos one.

I can’t wait for the response from Trump supporters (I presume Dr Goebbels still think he‘s ‚wonderful‘ and would still vote for him) and to see how Trump is going to top this one - because be in no doubt...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

USA on 09:19 - Apr 24 with 1015 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

USA on 07:56 - Apr 24 by Number_58

It's incredible. How do the American people and the press let him get away with this continual conveyor-belt of utter bulls*it? He'd be destroyed by our media, and quite rightly so. Trump would be a very funny comedy character if it wasn't for the fact that he could wipe out most of the world's population at the press of a button.

I was thinking that. Yes, our press can be irritating and OTT, but they'd never let him get away with this if he was in power here. This crisis has shown Trump up to be an absolute embarrassment and the inexperienced politician he is.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

USA on 10:33 - Apr 24 with 972 viewsDorsetIan

USA on 09:19 - Apr 24 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I was thinking that. Yes, our press can be irritating and OTT, but they'd never let him get away with this if he was in power here. This crisis has shown Trump up to be an absolute embarrassment and the inexperienced politician he is.

My impression is that they do try but he bat's away all criticism as 'fake news'. And you've also then got the likes of Fox News who are prepared to back up his nonsense.

I wonder more about the doctors who continue to stand alongside him as he spouts this b0llocks. Wouldn't the Hippocratic Oath require them to tackle the mike from him and immediately correct him?

USA on 10:34 - Apr 24 with 971 viewssaint22

USA on 08:47 - Apr 24 by DorsetIan

The great thing about Trump is he’s the gift the just keeps giving. I thought he had reached a peak with his it’ll all be over by Easter ‚beautiful timeline‘ stuff, but he’s out-dumbed himself with this domestos one.

I can’t wait for the response from Trump supporters (I presume Dr Goebbels still think he‘s ‚wonderful‘ and would still vote for him) and to see how Trump is going to top this one - because be in no doubt...

its staggering, you couldn't write a comedy show as bad, people just wouldn't believe it, yet thousands think he is the man to lead their country
we think we have stupid leaders here (which we do) but they pale in comparison to this fool
USA on 11:04 - Apr 24 with 947 viewsHeisenberg

And yet people on here think he's doing a tremendous job. Our American based posters were only saying this week Trump gets most things right.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

USA on 11:09 - Apr 24 with 947 viewsgrumpy

USA on 11:04 - Apr 24 by Heisenberg

And yet people on here think he's doing a tremendous job. Our American based posters were only saying this week Trump gets most things right.

I haven't seen Washington Saint on here for a while,I think hes got the hump.
USA on 11:22 - Apr 24 with 937 views1885_SFC

Apparently, Domestos kills 99.9 of all germs and bacteria... and 99% of all Trump supporters in the US if they follow his advice.

Old School is Cool

USA on 11:37 - Apr 24 with 925 viewsVagina_Dentata

USA on 14:46 - Apr 24 with 879 viewsMr_Happy

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

USA on 15:43 - Apr 24 with 854 viewsDorsetIan

White House now saying that Trump's comments are being taken 'out of context'.

Bloody fake news peddlars. You innocently suggest that injecting disinfectant might be worth a try but that you must always check first with your doctor, and the terrible journalists pick up on the injecting disinfectant bit and ignore the doctor bit.

To be fair to Trump, he did also suggest that people might attempt to get sunshine inside their bodies and that's hardly been mentioned at all. I've been trying hard all day to turn myself inside out but so far I've only managed it with my ears and my left bollock.

USA on 16:01 - Apr 24 with 845 viewsgrumpy

Where's Occasional Showers?I thought he thought Trump was wonderful.
USA on 16:40 - Apr 24 with 827 viewsDorsetIan

USA on 16:01 - Apr 24 by grumpy

He must be working on his latest exaltation of the dear leader and the people's politburo.

Either that or he's making colourful placards for his asian food picket lines. Stand aside Westboro Baptist Church...

USA on 18:14 - Apr 24 with 789 viewsMr_Happy

USA on 15:43 - Apr 24 by DorsetIan

White House now saying that Trump's comments are being taken 'out of context'.

Bloody fake news peddlars. You innocently suggest that injecting disinfectant might be worth a try but that you must always check first with your doctor, and the terrible journalists pick up on the injecting disinfectant bit and ignore the doctor bit.

To be fair to Trump, he did also suggest that people might attempt to get sunshine inside their bodies and that's hardly been mentioned at all. I've been trying hard all day to turn myself inside out but so far I've only managed it with my ears and my left bollock.

Yep, we now live in a world where the makers of Dettol have to issue a statement telling people to ignore the president of the United States.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 18:14]

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

USA on 18:42 - Apr 24 with 776 viewssaint22

not even he can talk him out of this one
USA on 19:02 - Apr 24 with 769 viewsVagina_Dentata

The man is mentally ill.

USA on 08:09 - Apr 25 with 702 viewsRednWight

Perhaps he’s taken his hero’s advise. RIP OS

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

USA on 14:41 - Apr 26 with 622 viewsMr_Happy

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024