Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough read 12:04 - Apr 19 with 13938 viewssaint22

This tells you how mistakes have cost lives and futures

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/18/how-did-britain-get-its-response-t
Tough read on 22:10 - Apr 23 with 462 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 22:01 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

No deflection at all. The report into Labour spells it out clearly. The party is institutionally anti Semitic. The language of the Nazis lives today in the Labour Party.

You are a complete fraud.

Ask you a simple, direct question about your choice of language and you can't answer it.

'No deflection' - that's funny.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Tough read on 22:12 - Apr 23 with 461 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 22:06 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

The extreme far left of Labour have been found to be anti Semitic by an independent investigation. Stop defending these Corbynite Nazis.

I haven't said a word about the Labour Party.

I'm talking about you, and you don't like it.

Tough read on 22:19 - Apr 23 with 444 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 22:10 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

You are a complete fraud.

Ask you a simple, direct question about your choice of language and you can't answer it.

'No deflection' - that's funny.

The report admits that many labour members “expressed antisemitic views, sometimes framed in terms of support for the Palestinian people, but incorporating traditional tropes about Jewish power/influence.” (To be precise, few members guilty of antisemitism ever talked about the Palestinians. Almost all were just hating on Israel, Israelis, ‘Zios’, Jews, Rothschilds, and so on.) The report also admits that party members were guilty of “sharing of conspiratorial theories about a shadowy global elite, often tending towards antisemitism.”

This is the language of the real Nazis. The far left Corbynites. The very same vile individuals who are now attacking the government without good cause.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tough read on 22:25 - Apr 23 with 432 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 22:12 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

I haven't said a word about the Labour Party.

I'm talking about you, and you don't like it.

I don’t mind at all. I think it’s perfectly legitimate to call far left fanatics vermin. They are the very people that propped up Corbyn and resulted in an independent enquiry labelling the Labour Party institutionally anti Semitic. They are far left Nazis. Vermin.

Tough read on 22:31 - Apr 23 with 419 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 22:25 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

I don’t mind at all. I think it’s perfectly legitimate to call far left fanatics vermin. They are the very people that propped up Corbyn and resulted in an independent enquiry labelling the Labour Party institutionally anti Semitic. They are far left Nazis. Vermin.

You are happy adopting the very same language that the Nazis used when describing both jews and communists?

You are happy linking yourself with them in that way?

Tough read on 22:32 - Apr 23 with 415 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 22:19 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

The report admits that many labour members “expressed antisemitic views, sometimes framed in terms of support for the Palestinian people, but incorporating traditional tropes about Jewish power/influence.” (To be precise, few members guilty of antisemitism ever talked about the Palestinians. Almost all were just hating on Israel, Israelis, ‘Zios’, Jews, Rothschilds, and so on.) The report also admits that party members were guilty of “sharing of conspiratorial theories about a shadowy global elite, often tending towards antisemitism.”

This is the language of the real Nazis. The far left Corbynites. The very same vile individuals who are now attacking the government without good cause.

The Labour Party can defend itself.

You need to defend yourself.

Tough read on 22:34 - Apr 23 with 413 views1885_SFC

This thread is epic UI mongboarding at its best! Keep it up lads.

Old School is Cool

Tough read on 22:35 - Apr 23 with 406 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 22:32 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

The Labour Party can defend itself.

You need to defend yourself.

I just did “Ian”. Why not call far left anti Semitic activists vermin? These are Jew hating extremists. Just because they’re now talking about ppe or whatever else doesn’t change the fact that they are vermin.

Login to get fewer ads

Tough read on 22:36 - Apr 23 with 404 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 22:34 - Apr 23 by 1885_SFC

This thread is epic UI mongboarding at its best! Keep it up lads.

I am pleased that you are it enjoying it 1885. I think Dr Goebbels is finally on the run...

Tough read on 22:40 - Apr 23 with 395 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 22:36 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

I am pleased that you are it enjoying it 1885. I think Dr Goebbels is finally on the run...

Goebbels was a Jew hater. When have I ever been anti Semitic “Ian”?

Tough read on 22:40 - Apr 23 with 394 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 22:35 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

I just did “Ian”. Why not call far left anti Semitic activists vermin? These are Jew hating extremists. Just because they’re now talking about ppe or whatever else doesn’t change the fact that they are vermin.

Because 'vermin' is precisely the word that the Nazis used to describe the jews and the communists and you know that. That's why you choose it.

I would suggest that if you were truly concerned about anti-semitism, the last thing you would want to do would be to adopt language associated with the Nazis.

Tough read on 22:44 - Apr 23 with 383 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 22:40 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

Because 'vermin' is precisely the word that the Nazis used to describe the jews and the communists and you know that. That's why you choose it.

I would suggest that if you were truly concerned about anti-semitism, the last thing you would want to do would be to adopt language associated with the Nazis.

And I’m choosing to use the word to describe the anti semites on the far left.

These Jew hating Corbynites are absolute scum, do you agree with that?

Tough read on 22:45 - Apr 23 with 382 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 22:40 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

Goebbels was a Jew hater. When have I ever been anti Semitic “Ian”?

I haven't said that you are anti-semitic.

However, for what it's worth, I don't believe you give a flying fart about anti-semitism. The only time you ever mention anti-semitism is when used it as a stick to beat the Labour Party.

And no one who hated anti-semitism would deliberating adopt the words and style of Josef Goebbels when talking about British politics.

Tough read on 22:50 - Apr 23 with 374 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 22:45 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

I haven't said that you are anti-semitic.

However, for what it's worth, I don't believe you give a flying fart about anti-semitism. The only time you ever mention anti-semitism is when used it as a stick to beat the Labour Party.

And no one who hated anti-semitism would deliberating adopt the words and style of Josef Goebbels when talking about British politics.

I’m using the words to talk about far left extremists. The vile left of the Labour Party who have been proved to be anti semites. It’s a disgrace that they were allowed to effectively take over the Labour Party, but that is what they did.

How would you describe the Corbynite Jew hating wing of the Labour Party?

Tough read on 22:50 - Apr 23 with 372 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 22:44 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

And I’m choosing to use the word to describe the anti semites on the far left.

These Jew hating Corbynites are absolute scum, do you agree with that?

All jew haters are scum. Not all Corbynites are jew haters. And not all Labour Party members are Corbynites. And not all the people complaining about this government's policies in relation to Covid are Labour Party members.

But all people who deliberately chose to use the language of the Nazis are scum. Even when they are pretending to defend jews.

Tough read on 22:56 - Apr 23 with 362 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 21:54 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

You should educate yourself TCM. 'Vermin' particularly is so charged with Nazi connotations that you cannot say it in Germany these days.

Likewise the constant identification of 'extremist leftists' as the enemy or traitors. This language is pure Goebbels.

I have no desire to investigate the slurs used by Nazis, quite an Idd thing to want to be educated on.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tough read on 22:56 - Apr 23 with 361 views1885_SFC

Tough read on 22:36 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

We're all at home every day & and every night and despite this, the TV companies are doing a miserably shít job of putting anything even remotely entertaining or interesting on the telly... meaning I'm spending far more time on the UI than is healthy for me. It's threads like this that pop up every now and again that will be remembered in UI folklore & go down in history as 'gold standard' mongboarding at its very best... which is far more entertaining than Holly and that big drip Schofield, a bunch of bitchy women cackling on about nothing in particular, a show where people decide whether to live in Slough or Sydney (hmmm - tough one), or minted people wandering around rural England looking at houses in the country that they're never going to buy.

I think I'd have gone doolally long ago if it wasn't for the UI. I reckon I owe Nick a beer just for the entertainment value!

Old School is Cool

Tough read on 22:58 - Apr 23 with 356 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 22:50 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

I’m using the words to talk about far left extremists. The vile left of the Labour Party who have been proved to be anti semites. It’s a disgrace that they were allowed to effectively take over the Labour Party, but that is what they did.

How would you describe the Corbynite Jew hating wing of the Labour Party?

I think I just answered that one. Happy to call all jew haters scum.

But it's not just the 'vile' and 'vermin' stuff is it.

More importantly, you currently identify all critics of the govt as 'extremist leftists'. That's also straight out of the 1930s - anyone who disagrees with the govt must be a traitor. Weren't you talking about emergency powers the other day, so that all the government's critics (all of who you identified as 'vile extremist leftists') could be rounded up.

How are you going to spin that one?

Tough read on 22:58 - Apr 23 with 355 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 22:50 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

All jew haters are scum. Not all Corbynites are jew haters. And not all Labour Party members are Corbynites. And not all the people complaining about this government's policies in relation to Covid are Labour Party members.

But all people who deliberately chose to use the language of the Nazis are scum. Even when they are pretending to defend jews.

Given that Labour is “institutionally anti Semitic” I would say that a very significant number of left wing activists are anti semites. These Jew haters are the militant fanatics that are the loudest voices right now attacking the government.

Tough read on 23:00 - Apr 23 with 352 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 22:56 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

I have no desire to investigate the slurs used by Nazis, quite an Idd thing to want to be educated on.

Not really. It helps stop you supporting Nazis by accident.

Tough read on 23:03 - Apr 23 with 342 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 23:00 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

Is Labour still a Nazi party in your opinion?

Tough read on 23:06 - Apr 23 with 338 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 23:00 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

You decided one day research what words nazis used to insult people so you could avoid saying them so no one would think you’re a nazi or better still pick up others who might use it? That’s perfectly normal behavior.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tough read on 23:12 - Apr 23 with 332 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 22:58 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

Given that Labour is “institutionally anti Semitic” I would say that a very significant number of left wing activists are anti semites. These Jew haters are the militant fanatics that are the loudest voices right now attacking the government.

Most left wing activists are vehemently opposed to all forms of prejudice. Hence all the PC stuff that you also hate so much.

There are some crackpots and (more significantly) it is easy for the language used in relation to Israel to become anti-semitic. There may be a significant number of anti semites - more than one is too many - but it is a small minority of the Labour Party. Most Labour Party MPs, members and supporters are thoroughly decent people. Just like most Conservative Party MPs, members and supporters are throughly decent people.

And to say that 'jew haters' are the loudest voices attacking the government right now is just silly. They are under fire from all angles.

Tough read on 23:13 - Apr 23 with 330 viewsOccasional_Showers

Corbyn defended this mural “Ian”. What do you think of Corbyn for doing that?

THAT IS A CLASSIC NAZI IMAGE
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 23:14]

Tough read on 23:17 - Apr 23 with 324 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 23:06 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

You decided one day research what words nazis used to insult people so you could avoid saying them so no one would think you’re a nazi or better still pick up others who might use it? That’s perfectly normal behavior.

No TCM, it's called an education. Anyone with a knowledge of Germany in the 1930s knows it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024