Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough read 12:04 - Apr 19 with 14070 viewssaint22

This tells you how mistakes have cost lives and futures

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/18/how-did-britain-get-its-response-t
Tough read on 10:59 - Apr 26 with 628 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 10:48 - Apr 26 by Sadoldgit

Hardly proof that he is an anti-Semite is it? You are going to have to do better. I am also interested to know what Corbyn’s feelings about Jewish people have to do with the government’s handling of the pandemic?

Would you defend the anti Semitic mural that Corbyn defended?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tough read on 12:56 - Apr 26 with 596 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 10:59 - Apr 26 by Occasional_Showers

Would you defend the anti Semitic mural that Corbyn defended?

You have had a response about that and I have nothing to add. Back to Covid?
Tough read on 13:05 - Apr 26 with 582 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 12:56 - Apr 26 by Sadoldgit

Okay, post a few more sensationalist bad news stories and away we go.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tough read on 14:29 - Apr 26 with 540 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 09:54 - Apr 26 by this_charming_man

So he didn’t get the mural and admitted he was wrong to oppose its removal, he admitted he regretted calling anti semantic terror groups his friends. He couldn’t remember if he laid a wreath on a terrorists grave. He doesn’t get much right when it comes to the subject does he? Funny that.

Neither do you, to be fair.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Tough read on 14:43 - Apr 26 with 532 viewsDorsetIan

Back to Covid...I’ll have a go...

Going to be interesting to see whether Boris‘ return to Downing Street is going shift the govt‘s position at all.

Summing up some of the criticisms to date, the govt has been ‚behind the curve‘, more often reacting to things rather than demonstrating clarity and leadership.

There is mood afoot that it’s time to end the lockdown so the first thing that Boris needs to do is let people know whether he’s going to insist on x number of more weeks, or when things are going to relax. Otherwise, as seems already to be happening (increased road traffic, queues at b&q) people are increasingly going to start making their own choices.

We have already exceeded 20,000 deaths and the ‚good outcome‘ of avoiding that has not happened. Getting us out of lockdown in a sensible way is Boris‘ biggest challenge now. Let’s see what he has to offer, apart from quoting Cicero.

Tough read on 15:35 - Apr 26 with 530 viewsOccasional_Showers

I recall a lot of waffle and bluster, but don’t recall you actually answering the question.

Tough read on 23:13 - Apr 26 with 487 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 15:35 - Apr 26 by Occasional_Showers

I recall a lot of waffle and bluster, but don’t recall you actually answering the question.

Someone else did.
Tough read on 23:24 - Apr 26 with 482 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 23:13 - Apr 26 by Sadoldgit

Someone else did.

Have you got any idea how boring you are?

Login to get fewer ads

Tough read on 06:43 - Apr 27 with 460 viewsJaySaint

I see the Mail are reporting that the EU watered down reports that China was distributing fake news about C19

ffs, the EU!!!
[Post edited 27 Apr 2020 6:43]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Tough read on 08:19 - Apr 27 with 442 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 06:43 - Apr 27 by JaySaint

I see the Mail are reporting that the EU watered down reports that China was distributing fake news about C19

ffs, the EU!!!
[Post edited 27 Apr 2020 6:43]

FFS The Daily Mail
Tough read on 08:58 - Apr 27 with 430 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 08:19 - Apr 27 by huelinsaint

FFS The Daily Mail

You and soggy were using it as a trusted source evidence the other day, make up your mind

Tough read on 09:27 - Apr 27 with 423 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 08:58 - Apr 27 by this_charming_man

You and soggy were using it as a trusted source evidence the other day, make up your mind

Yes, and our point was if such a slavishly tory paper were slagging off your government there must be something in the story,but you chose somehow not to be able to understand that point
Tough read on 09:36 - Apr 27 with 414 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 09:27 - Apr 27 by huelinsaint

Yes, and our point was if such a slavishly tory paper were slagging off your government there must be something in the story,but you chose somehow not to be able to understand that point

I understood it pal. Good to see your consistent though and now they’ve done something you don’t like we’re back to FFS the daily mail.

Tough read on 09:56 - Apr 27 with 392 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 09:36 - Apr 27 by this_charming_man

I understood it pal. Good to see your consistent though and now they’ve done something you don’t like we’re back to FFS the daily mail.

Either you don't understand the point or you are being deliberately obtuse. It's one of the two. My guess is the latter.

Sophistry: 'the use of clever but false arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving'

Tough read on 10:00 - Apr 27 with 396 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 08:58 - Apr 27 by this_charming_man

You really are coming across of the UI version of Donald Trump. You really don’t get it do you?
It has nothing to do with trusting the Mail as a source of evidence and everything to do with a staunchly right wing paper attacking the very Party it so passionately usually supports. It really isn’t as difficult to understand as you make out.

Please don’t drink any bleach.
Tough read on 10:04 - Apr 27 with 390 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 23:24 - Apr 26 by this_charming_man

Have you got any idea how boring you are?

I was answering a question, pal. If I am so boring, why do you spend so much time reading and responding to my posts? Do yourself a favour. Put me on ignore and go back to your ITK spats. They were quite funny.
Tough read on 10:26 - Apr 27 with 375 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 10:00 - Apr 27 by Sadoldgit

You really are coming across of the UI version of Donald Trump. You really don’t get it do you?
It has nothing to do with trusting the Mail as a source of evidence and everything to do with a staunchly right wing paper attacking the very Party it so passionately usually supports. It really isn’t as difficult to understand as you make out.

Please don’t drink any bleach.

It’s you that doesn’t get it pal, you and the rest of the CoC, self righteous hypocrites.

Tough read on 10:39 - Apr 27 with 366 viewsJaySaint

Tough read on 08:19 - Apr 27 by huelinsaint

FFS The Daily Mail

oh, so we don't trust it anymore?

I can't keep up!

Tough read on 10:42 - Apr 27 with 361 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 10:39 - Apr 27 by JaySaint

oh, so we don't trust it anymore?

I can't keep up!

As a guide if it’s an article the CoC agree with its a trusted source, if it isn’t then it’s not.

Tough read on 10:42 - Apr 27 with 359 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 10:26 - Apr 27 by this_charming_man

It’s you that doesn’t get it pal, you and the rest of the CoC, self righteous hypocrites.

You are either not very bright or a WUM. And you call me boring! Give it a rest eh?
Tough read on 10:44 - Apr 27 with 354 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 10:42 - Apr 27 by Sadoldgit

You are either not very bright or a WUM. And you call me boring! Give it a rest eh?

says the person talking drivel for 17 pages

Tough read on 10:48 - Apr 27 with 343 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 10:42 - Apr 27 by this_charming_man

As a guide if it’s an article the CoC agree with its a trusted source, if it isn’t then it’s not.

As you know, no one you are trying to discredit with this line has ever suggested that the Daily Mail is a trusted source.

Is this really the best you've got - to repeat the same false argument over and over and over again?

Tough read on 11:21 - Apr 27 with 326 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 10:44 - Apr 27 by this_charming_man

This is school playground stuff mate. You really should be doing better.

Now Johnson is back, the first thing he should do is to replace Hancock with a very experienced senior. He set his cabinet up for Brexit not to deal with a pandemic and a change is needed moving forward. Political commentators across the spectrum have commented that Hancock “has not had a good crisis so far.” Maybe he will up his game, but he has always been a lightweight and shows no signs of being a doer rather than just a talker. Much revolves around when and how we lift the lockdown. We need someone with greater experience to manage the process, even if it means Johnson bringing a Remainer back into the fold for now.
Tough read on 11:26 - Apr 27 with 316 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 10:44 - Apr 27 by this_charming_man

*nods in agreement*

Tough read on 11:47 - Apr 27 with 307 viewsJaySaint

Tough read on 11:21 - Apr 27 by Sadoldgit

This is school playground stuff mate. You really should be doing better.

Now Johnson is back, the first thing he should do is to replace Hancock with a very experienced senior. He set his cabinet up for Brexit not to deal with a pandemic and a change is needed moving forward. Political commentators across the spectrum have commented that Hancock “has not had a good crisis so far.” Maybe he will up his game, but he has always been a lightweight and shows no signs of being a doer rather than just a talker. Much revolves around when and how we lift the lockdown. We need someone with greater experience to manage the process, even if it means Johnson bringing a Remainer back into the fold for now.

Please go back to Saintsweb.
I know Hypocondriac misses you dearly

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024