Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough read 12:04 - Apr 19 with 14110 viewssaint22

This tells you how mistakes have cost lives and futures

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/18/how-did-britain-get-its-response-t
Tough read on 11:50 - Apr 27 with 682 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 11:47 - Apr 27 by JaySaint

Please go back to Saintsweb.
I know Hypocondriac misses you dearly

I’m sure he does but he will find someone else to stalk.
Tough read on 11:59 - Apr 27 with 661 viewsJaySaint

Tough read on 11:50 - Apr 27 by Sadoldgit

I’m sure he does but he will find someone else to stalk.

well, please go back and stop ruining this message board.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Tough read on 12:02 - Apr 27 with 657 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 11:59 - Apr 27 by JaySaint

well, please go back and stop ruining this message board.

If you don’t like my posts, don’t read them. You have a choice.
Tough read on 12:51 - Apr 27 with 627 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 12:02 - Apr 27 by Sadoldgit

If you don’t like my posts, don’t read them. You have a choice.

Perhaps if you answered people’s questions it might help.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tough read on 13:03 - Apr 27 with 607 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 12:51 - Apr 27 by Occasional_Showers

It doesn't help with WUMs like you and TCM, who simply ignore answers they don't like.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Tough read on 13:07 - Apr 27 with 616 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 12:51 - Apr 27 by Occasional_Showers

I have answered questions. It’s just that some people apparently don’t like my replies. Isn’t that what these places are for? Exchanges of opinions? Also why do I have to answer questions when others ignore them?
Tough read on 13:12 - Apr 27 with 609 viewsgrumpy

Tough read on 13:03 - Apr 27 by DorsetIan

It doesn't help with WUMs like you and TCM, who simply ignore answers they don't like.

Occasional and Not So Charming ignore answers to their questions they don't like, then accuse others of not answering theirs,you couldn't make it up really.....
Tough read on 13:19 - Apr 27 with 602 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 13:12 - Apr 27 by grumpy

Occasional and Not So Charming ignore answers to their questions they don't like, then accuse others of not answering theirs,you couldn't make it up really.....

If you read the thread sunny you’ll find it’s quite the opposite. the CoC avoid any question that gives uncomfortable answer

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Login to get fewer ads

Tough read on 13:26 - Apr 27 with 579 viewsDorsetIan

They are an effective double act. Occassional Showers has a degree in WUMery, and TCM absolutely hates it when he is shown to be wrong.

Your 'Don't Feed the Troll' sign is probably the best response, but it is difficult to let some of their more extreme stuff go unchallenged.

Tough read on 13:59 - Apr 27 with 575 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 14:11 - Apr 27 with 543 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Serious point, I would love to hear the backers of Israel answer the following:

Since 1948 the state of Israel has grown to take up 85% of the territory of Palestine, is that racist?

If the same happened in England, ie the UN and the most powerful nations allowed a religious/ ethnic body to move into the country, and then this body expanded to take up 85% of the country within 60 years ,and all the ‘Englanders’ would be moved into an area the size of Hampshire, Sussex, Kent, Surrey and Dorset with a corridor access through to London it would be fair to say that the old ‘ Englanders’ wouldn’t be very happy about it.

Is the size and conditions of the Gaza strip racist or even acceptable?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Tough read on 14:34 - Apr 27 with 548 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 13:59 - Apr 27 by Occasional_Showers

That's the one.

Tough read on 14:58 - Apr 27 with 527 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 14:11 - Apr 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Serious point, I would love to hear the backers of Israel answer the following:

Since 1948 the state of Israel has grown to take up 85% of the territory of Palestine, is that racist?

If the same happened in England, ie the UN and the most powerful nations allowed a religious/ ethnic body to move into the country, and then this body expanded to take up 85% of the country within 60 years ,and all the ‘Englanders’ would be moved into an area the size of Hampshire, Sussex, Kent, Surrey and Dorset with a corridor access through to London it would be fair to say that the old ‘ Englanders’ wouldn’t be very happy about it.

Is the size and conditions of the Gaza strip racist or even acceptable?

You'll not get a peep out of the anti-Corbyn brigade on this one.

They're only interested in asserting that Corbyn was anti-semitic. They've got no interest in whether anyone else might be racist. That would be sailing far too close to the wind.

Tough read on 18:00 - Apr 27 with 467 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Tough read on 14:58 - Apr 27 by DorsetIan

You'll not get a peep out of the anti-Corbyn brigade on this one.

They're only interested in asserting that Corbyn was anti-semitic. They've got no interest in whether anyone else might be racist. That would be sailing far too close to the wind.

To be fair, Dune spends all day alone in his cab, and only ever really reads the Daily Mail. What chance has he got of becoming a truly impressive WUM with a broad spectrum of knowledge to be able to tackle a huge expanse of subjects adroitly? He is probably sticking to padding away the difficult questions so that he doesn't get caught out by a slower, big spinning ball.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Tough read on 19:04 - Apr 27 with 464 viewsinthebox

£60,000 i wonder where they got that figure from?
Tough read on 20:08 - Apr 27 with 437 viewsSadoldgit

Panorama tonight was pretty damning of the government’s handling of the outbreak so far. The downgrading of the pandemic is beyond belief. At what point will the penny drop with those who keep making excuses for them?
Tough read on 20:53 - Apr 27 with 419 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 20:08 - Apr 27 by Sadoldgit

Panorama tonight was pretty damning of the government’s handling of the outbreak so far. The downgrading of the pandemic is beyond belief. At what point will the penny drop with those who keep making excuses for them?

I thought you’d be one lapping it all up

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tough read on 21:45 - Apr 27 with 396 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 20:53 - Apr 27 by this_charming_man

Lapping it up? Not at all. I find it very concerning. Still, I guess you think it is fake news.
Tough read on 21:45 - Apr 27 with 396 views1885_SFC

Tough read on 20:53 - Apr 27 by this_charming_man

The forum drama queen probably sat there - todger in hand...

Old School is Cool

Tough read on 21:47 - Apr 27 with 392 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 21:45 - Apr 27 by Sadoldgit

Lapping it up? Not at all. I find it very concerning. Still, I guess you think it is fake news.

Do you remember Angry Alan?

Tough read on 10:13 - Apr 28 with 324 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 10:39 - Apr 27 by JaySaint

oh, so we don't trust it anymore?

I can't keep up!

Never have trusted it, I'll explain again for our hard of thinking tory friends.
We were surprised that a paper that is so far up the Conservative Party's fundament would be so critical of said party,therefore there must have been something in the story otherwise they wouldn't have published it,hope this helps
Tough read on 10:19 - Apr 28 with 317 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 21:47 - Apr 27 by Occasional_Showers

Do you remember Angry Alan?

No
Tough read on 10:20 - Apr 28 with 315 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 21:45 - Apr 27 by 1885_SFC

The forum drama queen probably sat there - todger in hand...

How old are you? You don’t think that this is a drama? What it is about righties that when they are losing an argument they have to resort to childish name calling?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 10:26]
Tough read on 10:26 - Apr 28 with 306 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 10:19 - Apr 28 by Sadoldgit

No

He was a legend.

Tough read on 11:04 - Apr 28 with 285 views1885_SFC

Tough read on 10:20 - Apr 28 by Sadoldgit

How old are you? You don’t think that this is a drama? What it is about righties that when they are losing an argument they have to resort to childish name calling?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 10:26]

If I close my eyes and concentrate hard enough - I can see that Tom Cruise film 'War of the Worlds' and the bit where the alien craft bursts out of the pavement and proceeds to zap everything & everyone in its path. And then, like the majority of people who have seen the film, it triggers your mind into thinking 'Imagine if that really happened'. Sure - it's just a sci-fi movie made to entertain... but imagine - for one second - if that really did happen, and just as we're getting over a viral pandemic across the globe - we wake up tomorrow morning to news headlines that, FFS, as if the virus wasn't bad enough - now there's a fookin' alien invasion!

You would be straight on here, without doubt, pointing the finger at Boris and his Defence Minister - saying "Why oh why didn't the government have a plan in place to tackle the invaders" and bleating on about how there is a shortage of missiles on the front line, Armed Forces cuts, blah blah blah.

THAT is my point regarding your mindset.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024