Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough read 12:04 - Apr 19 with 14065 viewssaint22

This tells you how mistakes have cost lives and futures

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/18/how-did-britain-get-its-response-t
Tough read on 16:11 - Apr 19 with 864 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 12:11 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

Good points. If the Corbyn and the rest of the left wing loons hadn't tried to block Brexit for years then the government could have fully concentrated on the outbreak rather than having to deal with both at the same time.

That really is a strange take,trying to pin the blame on the govenment's incompetence on Corbyn,the government is mendacious and lazy,reactive not proactive.The right really have to start taking responsibility soon ,after all they've been in power for 10 years.
Tough read on 16:13 - Apr 19 with 865 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 12:26 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

Diversionary tactics again. They don’t work mate. The hospitals are not on their knees due to Corbyn. It is thanks to 10 years of underfunding by the people you go all out to support despite their ineptitude.

Don't you start! Don't you mean Boris? ;-)
Tough read on 16:18 - Apr 19 with 854 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 12:30 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

Im dead centre pal, think both sides are pr*cks.

Jesus! Who moved that Overton window towards Genghis Khan
Tough read on 16:39 - Apr 19 with 841 viewsBicester_North

Tough read on 15:56 - Apr 19 by saint22

Clearly you didn’t read that then
Taking what you want to hear like all daily scum mail readers
Fail to prepare etc

You can’t take any moral or intellectual high ground on any subject whatsoever Ben, as you’re a proven lying, deceitful, selfish scumbag. You and your ilk are the scourge of society. Disgusting habitual liar.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Tough read on 17:39 - Apr 19 with 815 viewskingslandstand1

Tough read on 16:39 - Apr 19 by Bicester_North

You can’t take any moral or intellectual high ground on any subject whatsoever Ben, as you’re a proven lying, deceitful, selfish scumbag. You and your ilk are the scourge of society. Disgusting habitual liar.

No, just a pr1ck! (Ok,as well a those things).
I have no problems with people who have political views, but just because a particular paper is put through a letter box you must have an opinion that is wrong because he is so blinkered in his view and that you believe everything that is printed in that particular paper! It could actually be that some of those papers, well not The Sun, have items to read that broaden the mind AWAY from politics, but being the self-centered tw@t that he is, cannot see that
What do they teach them in the 5th year at school nowadays?
Tough read on 18:21 - Apr 19 with 791 viewsinthebox

Tough read on 12:30 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

Im dead centre pal, think both sides are pr*cks.

Your a troll, Mate
Tough read on 18:31 - Apr 19 with 781 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 12:46 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

Neither, which one are you?

I know that you like a wind up, but even you should be able to realise that I am not one of your righties.
Tough read on 19:05 - Apr 19 with 757 viewssaint22

Tough read on 17:39 - Apr 19 by kingslandstand1

No, just a pr1ck! (Ok,as well a those things).
I have no problems with people who have political views, but just because a particular paper is put through a letter box you must have an opinion that is wrong because he is so blinkered in his view and that you believe everything that is printed in that particular paper! It could actually be that some of those papers, well not The Sun, have items to read that broaden the mind AWAY from politics, but being the self-centered tw@t that he is, cannot see that
What do they teach them in the 5th year at school nowadays?

I am confused, are you saying factual intelligent informative articles in the guardian independent are akin to those in the sun the mail the express??
It’s not a political argument it’s an educated factual one
Login to get fewer ads

Tough read on 19:14 - Apr 19 with 735 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 18:21 - Apr 19 by inthebox

Your a troll, Mate

It’s “you’re”. I know the two words are spoken similarly, but there is a distinct difference when it is written. That said I’ve noticed it seems to be becoming increasingly fashionable to be common and a bit thick so I apologise if this was your intention. The type that partake in the ‘People’s Postcode Lottery’ are a perfect example of this ghastly phenomenon.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tough read on 19:36 - Apr 19 with 727 viewsBicester_North

Tough read on 19:05 - Apr 19 by saint22

I am confused, are you saying factual intelligent informative articles in the guardian independent are akin to those in the sun the mail the express??

Surprised if you’re such an avid reader of these intelligent publications you can barely type a paragraph using proper grammar or punctuation, you sick degenerate liar.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Tough read on 11:44 - Apr 20 with 658 viewskingslandstand1

No, whst I am saying is why should what paper you read mean you are an absolute idiot and no doubt some sort of political extremist as you always infer
Tough read on 14:39 - Apr 20 with 641 viewsRon11

I like the Morning Star retarded version, just for hard left marxists.
Tough read on 15:56 - Apr 20 with 625 viewsSadoldgit

More disturbing news in The Guardian about how the government ignored warnings from Exercise Cygnus three years ago. Another missed opportunity to be better prepared and to possibly save lives.
Tough read on 16:00 - Apr 20 with 624 viewsJaySaint

Tough read on 15:56 - Apr 20 by Sadoldgit

More disturbing news in The Guardian about how the government ignored warnings from Exercise Cygnus three years ago. Another missed opportunity to be better prepared and to possibly save lives.

The Guardian you say?

Oh.....

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Tough read on 16:15 - Apr 20 with 615 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 16:00 - Apr 20 by JaySaint

The Guardian you say?

Oh.....

The Guardian too biased for you?

How about The Daily Mail? Their front page today was 'Betrayal of Our Bravest'. Bloody lefties.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Tough read on 16:22 - Apr 20 with 613 viewshuelinsaint

The Guardian you say?

Oh.....

Is the story true or not though?
Tough read on 17:33 - Apr 20 with 600 viewsSadoldgit

The Guardian you say?

Oh.....

So you just ignore it?

There is also a piece in the Guardian which tells us that, under austerity, the Tories imposed a 40% cut in PPE stockpiled in the event of an epidemic.

But carry on sticking your fingers in your eyes and pretending that those you have elected are serving you well.
Tough read on 18:45 - Apr 20 with 578 viewsBazza

Tough read on 17:33 - Apr 20 by Sadoldgit

So you just ignore it?

There is also a piece in the Guardian which tells us that, under austerity, the Tories imposed a 40% cut in PPE stockpiled in the event of an epidemic.

But carry on sticking your fingers in your eyes and pretending that those you have elected are serving you well.

I think most newspapers are struggling to keep to facts. Many rely on unnamed sources or a minister unwilling to be named etc. Headlines are increasingly emotional. Anyone reading the Mail, Express or Telegraph will read a completely different focus to readers of the Guardian, Mirror or ‘independent’. I take anything on any news outlets with more than a pinch of salt
Tough read on 18:50 - Apr 20 with 576 viewsMr_Happy

Tough read on 18:45 - Apr 20 by Bazza

I think most newspapers are struggling to keep to facts. Many rely on unnamed sources or a minister unwilling to be named etc. Headlines are increasingly emotional. Anyone reading the Mail, Express or Telegraph will read a completely different focus to readers of the Guardian, Mirror or ‘independent’. I take anything on any news outlets with more than a pinch of salt

The Guardian, The Times, The Express and The Mail are all pretty much running the same stories of condemnation of the governments handling of this.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

Tough read on 07:23 - Apr 21 with 539 viewssaint22

Tough read on 18:45 - Apr 20 by Bazza

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/20/boris-johnson-sunday-times

This is the guardian reporting on the Times article that had the tories in a panic

Face it Boris is literally not fit for purpose
Tough read on 07:49 - Apr 21 with 526 viewsinthebox

The so called government getting bashing

Tough read on 07:58 - Apr 21 with 523 viewsHeisenberg

Tough read on 07:23 - Apr 21 by saint22

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/20/boris-johnson-sunday-times

This is the guardian reporting on the Times article that had the tories in a panic

Face it Boris is literally not fit for purpose

What makes me laugh is the Daily Mail headline of 'we need our Boris back'. This would be the same Boris who didn't attend emergency meetings, ignores his own advice by shaking hands with people and attending events (and boasts about it) and doesn't like working weekends,preferring to spend time on country breaks. A man who despite the country facing social and economic meltdown alongside the thousands of deaths from COVID 19 refuses to admit Brexit negotiations should be temporarily suspended. The same Brexit he never believed in in the first place but jumped on the bandwagon to get himself elected. A complete and utter imbecile. And yes before people say it Corbyn would have floundered but I suspect he would have at least put in a working shift.

The country needs a leader that gets things done not a useless lazy incompetent tub of lard that we have now.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Tough read on 09:02 - Apr 21 with 498 viewsSadoldgit

It is reported that the government are gently trying to persuaded doctors and coroners not to put Covid-19 on death certificates. Surely the “People’s Government” aren’t trying to massage the mortality figures?
Tough read on 09:04 - Apr 21 with 497 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 09:02 - Apr 21 by Sadoldgit

It is reported that the government are gently trying to persuaded doctors and coroners not to put Covid-19 on death certificates. Surely the “People’s Government” aren’t trying to massage the mortality figures?

reported where?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tough read on 09:11 - Apr 21 with 487 viewsSadoldgit

It was also reported that the tests that the NHS are using are missing up to 25% of positive cases despite Hancock telling us that no testing is better than bad testing. He really needs to either resign or be sacked and someone with a decent level of competency put in his place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024