Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough read 12:04 - Apr 19 with 14107 viewssaint22

This tells you how mistakes have cost lives and futures

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/18/how-did-britain-get-its-response-t
Tough read on 17:03 - Apr 23 with 487 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 16:58 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

Is it balanced to support a party that wanted Diane Abbott to be Home Secretary?

Shut up,you're boring me now
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 17:08]
Tough read on 17:03 - Apr 23 with 487 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 16:58 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

Is it balanced to support a party that wanted Diane Abbott to be Home Secretary?

If you're going to engage in a bit of whataboutery, my tip would be to avoid the issue of who a party appoints as Home Secretary...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Tough read on 17:06 - Apr 23 with 481 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 16:55 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

Read the thread again, very slowly and try to comprehend what ive said, not what you think ive said. maybe you'll find "slavish support" or maybe it isn't. For example I had to ask twice what people thought of the hospitals before i got an answer. Funny how no one cut and paste any of those articles to this forum saying how great it was.

I've read it,you said a couple of post ago that converting some venues (I wont say building new hospitals because that's not true) into hospitals was "Great Leadership",if that's not slavish devotion i don't know what is
Tough read on 17:08 - Apr 23 with 474 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 16:37 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

im not defending them, im simply adding some balance and pointing out the relentless negativity you are peddling. Youre taking it personally unfortunately, which It isn't healthy you know.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 16:39]

How can I not take it personally when you call me names like Corbyn or Abbott and suggest that I was a poor manager when you know nothing about me? You even called my posts hysterical the other day and I think you would be hard pushed to find anything of that level of emotion. The reason I am posting negative posts is because most of the time the news is negative. Everyday a cabinet minister stands up and tells us if their Herculean efforts to handle this crisis. PPE is arriving in huge numbers. Testing will be at record levels etc. It is utter bollocks and I wish they would stop using the exercise to tell us how well they are doing and just be honest about the situation. The only reason we are talking about the mortality rates in care homes now is because some journalists kept pushing. That is appalling. You talk about balance. Go and look at your buddy IOccasional Showers posts. He sounds like a poster in the pay of Dominic Cummings. He even started a thread about how likeable and capable Matt Hancock is! Since then the name Hancock and the word capable should not be used in the same sentence. I can’t talk about anybody else, but I started posting about negative items to balance up the attempt at painting the general handling of the crisis as positive. Again, OS was going on about how 66% of the country thought that the government were doing a good job. Pretty much every night the TV news front the front line tells a different story. In the interests of balance, how many people have you called Johnson, Patel, Raab or Hancock? How many people have you attacked for posting positive stories before the other side of things started to come through here? Face it. You are a Tory supporter, which is fine btw. Just stop pretending to be neutral.
Tough read on 17:11 - Apr 23 with 470 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 17:06 - Apr 23 by huelinsaint

I've read it,you said a couple of post ago that converting some venues (I wont say building new hospitals because that's not true) into hospitals was "Great Leadership",if that's not slavish devotion i don't know what is

so a few posts ago you describe it as "Absolutely wonderful" but it isnt an example of great leadership.

All over the place mate.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tough read on 17:15 - Apr 23 with 461 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 17:08 - Apr 23 by Sadoldgit

How can I not take it personally when you call me names like Corbyn or Abbott and suggest that I was a poor manager when you know nothing about me? You even called my posts hysterical the other day and I think you would be hard pushed to find anything of that level of emotion. The reason I am posting negative posts is because most of the time the news is negative. Everyday a cabinet minister stands up and tells us if their Herculean efforts to handle this crisis. PPE is arriving in huge numbers. Testing will be at record levels etc. It is utter bollocks and I wish they would stop using the exercise to tell us how well they are doing and just be honest about the situation. The only reason we are talking about the mortality rates in care homes now is because some journalists kept pushing. That is appalling. You talk about balance. Go and look at your buddy IOccasional Showers posts. He sounds like a poster in the pay of Dominic Cummings. He even started a thread about how likeable and capable Matt Hancock is! Since then the name Hancock and the word capable should not be used in the same sentence. I can’t talk about anybody else, but I started posting about negative items to balance up the attempt at painting the general handling of the crisis as positive. Again, OS was going on about how 66% of the country thought that the government were doing a good job. Pretty much every night the TV news front the front line tells a different story. In the interests of balance, how many people have you called Johnson, Patel, Raab or Hancock? How many people have you attacked for posting positive stories before the other side of things started to come through here? Face it. You are a Tory supporter, which is fine btw. Just stop pretending to be neutral.

im not a tory supporter, i think they're all sh1te which means i can say what i want about any of them. you dont believe what the government are telling us and would rather believe the endless trail of negativtiy being spouted by the media, you even admit you dont form an opinion of your own with this line

"The reason I am posting negative posts is because most of the time the news is negative."

So dont have a go at me for giving a view which is different to the one the media have told you to have.

Tough read on 17:17 - Apr 23 with 459 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 17:11 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

so a few posts ago you describe it as "Absolutely wonderful" but it isnt an example of great leadership.

All over the place mate.

Yes, it is "Absolutely Wonderful" but why did you have to stick that bit about great leadership in? they did well,but they didn't exactly win the battle of the Somme
Tough read on 17:20 - Apr 23 with 455 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 17:17 - Apr 23 by huelinsaint

Yes, it is "Absolutely Wonderful" but why did you have to stick that bit about great leadership in? they did well,but they didn't exactly win the battle of the Somme

So if Hancock carries the can for the supposed lack of PPE then surely he should be praised for delivering the hospitals in such a quick fashion?

Login to get fewer ads

Tough read on 17:22 - Apr 23 with 444 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 17:08 - Apr 23 by Sadoldgit

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tough read on 17:27 - Apr 23 with 438 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 17:20 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

So if Hancock carries the can for the supposed lack of PPE then surely he should be praised for delivering the hospitals in such a quick fashion?

Yeah,sure,i never intimated that he shouldn't
Tough read on 17:28 - Apr 23 with 433 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 17:27 - Apr 23 by huelinsaint

Yeah,sure,i never intimated that he shouldn't

so given that it's "absolutely wonderful", your words, no one elses and Hancock is ultimately responsible for this, how would you describe his leadership that led to this end result in this instance?

Tough read on 17:29 - Apr 23 with 431 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 17:15 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

im not a tory supporter, i think they're all sh1te which means i can say what i want about any of them. you dont believe what the government are telling us and would rather believe the endless trail of negativtiy being spouted by the media, you even admit you dont form an opinion of your own with this line

"The reason I am posting negative posts is because most of the time the news is negative."

So dont have a go at me for giving a view which is different to the one the media have told you to have.

You are mate,I just don't think the penny has dropped yet
Tough read on 17:31 - Apr 23 with 429 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 17:29 - Apr 23 by huelinsaint

You are mate,I just don't think the penny has dropped yet

i think you'll find i said on here during the elections that if it wasn't for Corbyn i'd vote Labour, but dont let that get in the way of any prejudgement you may have.

Tough read on 17:35 - Apr 23 with 422 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 17:28 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

so given that it's "absolutely wonderful", your words, no one elses and Hancock is ultimately responsible for this, how would you describe his leadership that led to this end result in this instance?

Overall pretty poor, telling NHS staff not to use too much PPE,probably the highest death rate in Europe when all this is finished,saying PPE would arrive from Turkey on Sunday when they didn't put the order in until said Sunday.The only thing he seems to have done well ( and i'm taking your word for this )is convert some venues into temporary hospitals. But that's just my opinion and you are entitled to yours,that could change if the likes of Dune get their hands on the tiller
Tough read on 17:37 - Apr 23 with 416 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 17:35 - Apr 23 by huelinsaint

Overall pretty poor, telling NHS staff not to use too much PPE,probably the highest death rate in Europe when all this is finished,saying PPE would arrive from Turkey on Sunday when they didn't put the order in until said Sunday.The only thing he seems to have done well ( and i'm taking your word for this )is convert some venues into temporary hospitals. But that's just my opinion and you are entitled to yours,that could change if the likes of Dune get their hands on the tiller

Im not talking about overall, im talking about delivering the hospitals, which you said was "aboslutely wonderful" and said i have slavish support for the Tories for praising it.

Tough read on 17:38 - Apr 23 with 415 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 17:31 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

i think you'll find i said on here during the elections that if it wasn't for Corbyn i'd vote Labour, but dont let that get in the way of any prejudgement you may have.

To be honest i wasn't here during the election,but you can't blame people for thinking your a tory the way you talk about the government on here, i just naturally assumed you were one, you wouldn't be alone, there's plenty on here unfortunately.
Tough read on 17:42 - Apr 23 with 411 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 17:38 - Apr 23 by huelinsaint

To be honest i wasn't here during the election,but you can't blame people for thinking your a tory the way you talk about the government on here, i just naturally assumed you were one, you wouldn't be alone, there's plenty on here unfortunately.

ive praised Matt Hancock for delivering the hospitals, (given some totally blame him for the supposed lack of PPE then surely he is totally to be praised for the hospitals) something you criticised me for yet actually agree was a great acheivement. You wont find many other posts supporting the Torys, you'll find plenty of me not agreeing with people posting endlessly negative news stories though.

Tough read on 17:42 - Apr 23 with 410 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 17:15 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

When I say news I am talking about interviews from people on the front line that are having to deal with this up close everyday and who are risking their lives. People who are told in good faith that PPE is on the way only to be told that it is still in Turkey days later. People then point this out and you them attack their posts for being negative and how we should support Hancock because the news is all lies. Another interesting story for you. Apparently Raab and Patel wrote a book not long ago calling the NHS a “monolith” and that it should be broken up. Will you call out their hypocrisy when they are out clapping for the NHS tonight? Sorry mate, having read many of your posts recently you come across as a total Tory apologist. Disliking Corbyn doesn’t mean you have to support the opposition when they are clearly f*cking up.
Tough read on 17:43 - Apr 23 with 408 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 17:37 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

Im not talking about overall, im talking about delivering the hospitals, which you said was "aboslutely wonderful" and said i have slavish support for the Tories for praising it.

It was just the phrase Great Leadership that grated,if we're honest Hancock said to some civil servants "convert me some venues into Hospitals please" and they set the wheels in motion.He get's credit as he should,but Great Leadership? As he has to take the stick when it goes wrong, but he gets status, set up for life and a ministerial limmo,so it's not all bad
Tough read on 17:47 - Apr 23 with 404 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 17:42 - Apr 23 by Sadoldgit

When I say news I am talking about interviews from people on the front line that are having to deal with this up close everyday and who are risking their lives. People who are told in good faith that PPE is on the way only to be told that it is still in Turkey days later. People then point this out and you them attack their posts for being negative and how we should support Hancock because the news is all lies. Another interesting story for you. Apparently Raab and Patel wrote a book not long ago calling the NHS a “monolith” and that it should be broken up. Will you call out their hypocrisy when they are out clapping for the NHS tonight? Sorry mate, having read many of your posts recently you come across as a total Tory apologist. Disliking Corbyn doesn’t mean you have to support the opposition when they are clearly f*cking up.

"Apparently Raab and Patel wrote a book not long ago calling the NHS a “monolith” and that it should be broken up. Will you call out their hypocrisy when they are out clapping for the NHS tonight?"

More fake news

https://bt24news.com/politics/tory-dominic-raab-skewered-over-his-own-nhs-privat
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 17:56]

Tough read on 17:50 - Apr 23 with 402 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 17:43 - Apr 23 by huelinsaint

It was just the phrase Great Leadership that grated,if we're honest Hancock said to some civil servants "convert me some venues into Hospitals please" and they set the wheels in motion.He get's credit as he should,but Great Leadership? As he has to take the stick when it goes wrong, but he gets status, set up for life and a ministerial limmo,so it's not all bad

So how can he be the fall guy, totally responsible for PPE issues and be sacked when he's done nothing for something that has gone well?

We're getting into Les Reeditis here arent we, everything that goes wrong is because of him everything that goes well is inspite of him.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 17:52]

Tough read on 19:45 - Apr 23 with 350 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 17:47 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

"Apparently Raab and Patel wrote a book not long ago calling the NHS a “monolith” and that it should be broken up. Will you call out their hypocrisy when they are out clapping for the NHS tonight?"

More fake news

https://bt24news.com/politics/tory-dominic-raab-skewered-over-his-own-nhs-privat
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 17:56]

Not fake at all. It confirms exactly what I said!

Interesting that you should take so much time out of your day to check my facts for me yet you are not a Tory supporter.
Tough read on 19:55 - Apr 23 with 342 viewsDorsetIan

What I don't really understand is why TCM seems to take offence at almost anyone moaning about anything, on the basis that they are so biased, negative, one sided and 'fake news' (unlike his so well-balanced self) and yet when Dr Goebbels posts his, beyond ridiculous, puff pieces about everything being rosy in the the people's paradise and suggests that all critics are Maoists Pol Pot supporters, there is never a word of criticism or offence taken.

A man so committed to 'balance' that he is happy to support the most unbalanced (in every sense of the word) poster on TUI.

That's what I don't understand.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Tough read on 20:01 - Apr 23 with 339 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 19:55 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

What I don't really understand is why TCM seems to take offence at almost anyone moaning about anything, on the basis that they are so biased, negative, one sided and 'fake news' (unlike his so well-balanced self) and yet when Dr Goebbels posts his, beyond ridiculous, puff pieces about everything being rosy in the the people's paradise and suggests that all critics are Maoists Pol Pot supporters, there is never a word of criticism or offence taken.

A man so committed to 'balance' that he is happy to support the most unbalanced (in every sense of the word) poster on TUI.

That's what I don't understand.

Everyone else jumps on dune. The hyenas like yourself and soggy shout his view down and then back up each other’s view. Balance on here is required, it’s a forum where more than one view is allowed not nazi Germany . At least he’s positive unlike the negative ninnies
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 20:04]

Tough read on 20:02 - Apr 23 with 338 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 19:45 - Apr 23 by Sadoldgit

Not fake at all. It confirms exactly what I said!

Interesting that you should take so much time out of your day to check my facts for me yet you are not a Tory supporter.

It is as they completely distorted what he was talking about. As usual you just cut and paste without checking the FACTS.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024