Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As clear as mud... 17:44 - Apr 21 with 2205 viewsMoonyDale

1 - You must not leave the house for any reason, but if you have a reason you can leave the house

2 - Masks are useless at protecting you against the virus, but you may have to wear one as it saves lives, but they may not work, but it may be mandatory to wear one, but maybe not.

3 - Shops are closed, except those that are open.

4 - You must not go to work, but you can get another job and go to work.

5 - You should not go to the Doctors or hospital unless you have to go there, unless you are too poorly to go there.

6 - This virus can kill people, but don't be scared of it. It can only kill those who are vulnerable or those people who are not vulnerable, it's possible to contain or control it, sometimes, maybe, except that sometimes it leads to a global disaster.

7 - Gloves won't help, but they can still help so wear them sometimes, or not.

8 - Stay home, but it's important to go out.

9 - There is no shortage of groceries in supermarkets, but there are many things missing. Sometimes you won't need loo rolls but you should try to buy some in case you might need some.

10 - The virus has no effect on children except those children it affects.

11 - Animals are not affected, but there was a cat in Belgium that tested positive in February when no one had been tested, plus a few Tigers here and there.

12 - Stay 2 metres away from Tigers (see point 11)

13 - You will get many symptoms if you get the virus, but you can also get symptoms if you don't get the virus, you can get the virus without having symptoms, or being non contagious with symptoms...It's a sort of lucky/unlucky dip.

14 - To help protect yourself you should eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have to hand as it's better not to go to the shops, unless you need loo roll or a fence panel.

15 - It's important to get fresh air but don't go to parks, but go fo a walk, but don't sit down, unless you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant or if you're not old or pregnant but need to sit down. If you do sit down don't eat your picnic, unless you've had a long walk, which you are/aren't allowed to do if you're old or pregnant.

16 - The virus remains active on different surfaces for 2 hours...or 4 hours...or 6 hours...I mean days, not hours. But it needs a damp environment, or a cold environment that is also warm and dry...In the air, as long as the air is not plastic.

17 - Schools are closed so you need to home educate your children, unless you can send them to school because you're not at home. If you are at home you can home educate using various portals and virtual classrooms unless you have crap internet, or more than one child and only one computer, or you are working from home. Baking cakes can be considered Maths, Science or Art..If you are home educating you can count household chores within their education. If you are home educating you can start drinking at 10am.

18 - If you are NOT home educating you can also start drinking at 10am.

19 - The number of corona related deaths will be announced daily but we don't know hom many people are infected as they are only testing those who are almost dead to find out if that's what they will die of. The people who die of corona who aren't counted, won't or will be counted but maybe not.

20 - We should stay locked down until the virus stops infecting people but it will only stop infecting people if we all get infected so it's important we get infected and some don't get infected.

21 - You can join your neighbours for a street party and turn your music up for an outside disco and your neighbours won't call the police. People in the next street can call the police about your music whilst also having a party which you are allowed to call the police about.

22 - No business will go bust due to coronavirus except those businesses that will go bust due to the virus.

I hope this makes things clearer for you....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

As clear as mud... on 17:53 - Apr 21 with 2181 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

😆😆 Quality, are you a speechwriter/ adviser to the PM by any chance?
As clear as mud... on 19:47 - Apr 21 with 2064 viewsblackdogblue

*SOMETHING IS FISHY!!*🤔

Wuhan to Shanghai = 839km
Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152km
Wuhan to Milan = 15,000km
Wuhan to NY = 15,000km

The Coronavirus started in Wuhan yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA.

All business areas of China are now safe.

*Something is fishy.*

America is not just blaming China without a reason.

Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open. China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08. Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus.

*Something is fishy.*

The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down.

*Something is fishy.*

The Coronavirus orginated from the city of Wuhan in China and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic Capital Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself.

*Something is fishy*

Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centers are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open.

No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai.

*Something is fishy.*

Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lock down in Beijing.

*Something is fishy*

Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy. It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries. There is no lock down here, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there.

*Something is fishy*

Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not affect Beijing and Shanghai.

*Something is fishy*

Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 and just merely dropped to 2700.

*Something is fishy*

This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.

China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote/ vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interest to do so.

*Something is fishy*

Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and Health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Minister's wife, and Britain's Prince Charles, among others, have contracted the Coronavirus, but

NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER in China have tested positive for Coronavirus.

*SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!!*

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

As clear as mud... on 20:05 - Apr 21 with 2043 viewsonedalefan

Read this a few days ago but can't remember where.
As clear as mud... on 20:33 - Apr 21 with 2011 viewsNigeriamark

As clear as mud... on 19:47 - Apr 21 by blackdogblue

*SOMETHING IS FISHY!!*🤔

Wuhan to Shanghai = 839km
Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152km
Wuhan to Milan = 15,000km
Wuhan to NY = 15,000km

The Coronavirus started in Wuhan yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA.

All business areas of China are now safe.

*Something is fishy.*

America is not just blaming China without a reason.

Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open. China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08. Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus.

*Something is fishy.*

The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down.

*Something is fishy.*

The Coronavirus orginated from the city of Wuhan in China and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic Capital Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself.

*Something is fishy*

Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centers are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open.

No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai.

*Something is fishy.*

Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lock down in Beijing.

*Something is fishy*

Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy. It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries. There is no lock down here, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there.

*Something is fishy*

Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not affect Beijing and Shanghai.

*Something is fishy*

Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 and just merely dropped to 2700.

*Something is fishy*

This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.

China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote/ vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interest to do so.

*Something is fishy*

Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and Health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Minister's wife, and Britain's Prince Charles, among others, have contracted the Coronavirus, but

NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER in China have tested positive for Coronavirus.

*SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!!*

Nice conspiracy theory

China had reported cases in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen as early as 20th January, before most of the world had recorded even 1 case ( Japan, South Korea and Thailand the exception). 800 - 1,100 km is hardly nearby either. Its as far as the length of the UK. Wuhan, as far as I am aware is the only city in the world that truly locked down/isolated which won't have stopped the virus but will certainly have slowed it down. Every country in the world could have done the same when it got it's first few cases but nobody did

Now that there is no international travel, it's entirely up to each country when they relax restrictions. Asian countries were the first to get the virus so not surprisingly they will be some of the first to re-open for business

If China covers up it's numbers, as stated earlier in this thread it's hardly a surprise & they're only kidding themselves if they are not true. Didn't stop us knowing the virus was coming from the first week ofJanuary and we even had the advantage of seeing the effect of other countries first, yet we only started to do anything from March. Now there are just as many conspiracy theories to spread about why that was, although I would say we simply weren't prepared. Not surprising that the country caught out the most is looking to point the finger elsewhere, especially with an election coming up
As clear as mud... on 00:46 - Apr 22 with 1918 viewskiwidale

As clear as mud... on 20:33 - Apr 21 by Nigeriamark

Nice conspiracy theory

China had reported cases in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen as early as 20th January, before most of the world had recorded even 1 case ( Japan, South Korea and Thailand the exception). 800 - 1,100 km is hardly nearby either. Its as far as the length of the UK. Wuhan, as far as I am aware is the only city in the world that truly locked down/isolated which won't have stopped the virus but will certainly have slowed it down. Every country in the world could have done the same when it got it's first few cases but nobody did

Now that there is no international travel, it's entirely up to each country when they relax restrictions. Asian countries were the first to get the virus so not surprisingly they will be some of the first to re-open for business

If China covers up it's numbers, as stated earlier in this thread it's hardly a surprise & they're only kidding themselves if they are not true. Didn't stop us knowing the virus was coming from the first week ofJanuary and we even had the advantage of seeing the effect of other countries first, yet we only started to do anything from March. Now there are just as many conspiracy theories to spread about why that was, although I would say we simply weren't prepared. Not surprising that the country caught out the most is looking to point the finger elsewhere, especially with an election coming up

https://scontent.fhlz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/93498096_535790850704312_8826121

Mark your contributions on this thread are just as acceptable as mine but the above quote is valid. Covid-19 has gone around the world with devastating effect are you seriously suggesting that the 800/1100 km distance between Wuhan Shanghai and Beijing is a large enough buffer to stop the spread within China? further are you suggesting that the complete lock down of Wuhan was the reason the virus did not spread within China yet spread to Europe, USA, South America and Oceania and other parts of Asia.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 0:47]

This is not the time for bickering.

As clear as mud... on 01:07 - Apr 22 with 1910 viewsNigeriamark

As clear as mud... on 00:46 - Apr 22 by kiwidale

https://scontent.fhlz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/93498096_535790850704312_8826121

Mark your contributions on this thread are just as acceptable as mine but the above quote is valid. Covid-19 has gone around the world with devastating effect are you seriously suggesting that the 800/1100 km distance between Wuhan Shanghai and Beijing is a large enough buffer to stop the spread within China? further are you suggesting that the complete lock down of Wuhan was the reason the virus did not spread within China yet spread to Europe, USA, South America and Oceania and other parts of Asia.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 0:47]

No, quite the opposite. I'm just saying 1,000km is not next to each other. I also said that locking down Wuhan slowed it down in China but didn't stop it otherwise you wouldn't have any cases outside Wuhan. Perhaps you could read what I wrote.
Once a virus starts you can't stop it, only slow it down so in these days of international travel it was always going to spread from Wuhan. However deaths are not proportional to distance. NY, Italy, UK are performing worse than other places because they weren't prepared and only started to take it seriously from March. In fairness to every other country & even many Americans, it's only Trump trying to deflect attention and talking over his own experts
As clear as mud... on 03:13 - Apr 22 with 1900 viewskiwidale

As clear as mud... on 01:07 - Apr 22 by Nigeriamark

No, quite the opposite. I'm just saying 1,000km is not next to each other. I also said that locking down Wuhan slowed it down in China but didn't stop it otherwise you wouldn't have any cases outside Wuhan. Perhaps you could read what I wrote.
Once a virus starts you can't stop it, only slow it down so in these days of international travel it was always going to spread from Wuhan. However deaths are not proportional to distance. NY, Italy, UK are performing worse than other places because they weren't prepared and only started to take it seriously from March. In fairness to every other country & even many Americans, it's only Trump trying to deflect attention and talking over his own experts

I did read and re read your post Mark but apologies if I interpreted your intent wrong please continue to post what you want, one thing though The conspiratory allegation needs to be put to bed it's just a way to stifle debate much like the racist slur is used with the same result.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 8:43]

This is not the time for bickering.

As clear as mud... on 08:55 - Apr 22 with 1818 viewsdiver

The answer to all our troubles is to make Piers Morgan prime minister!!
Login to get fewer ads

As clear as mud... on 10:04 - Apr 22 with 1784 viewsNigeriamark

As clear as mud... on 03:13 - Apr 22 by kiwidale

I did read and re read your post Mark but apologies if I interpreted your intent wrong please continue to post what you want, one thing though The conspiratory allegation needs to be put to bed it's just a way to stifle debate much like the racist slur is used with the same result.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 8:43]

No Offence. We all need to post our opinions, and even though I have some experience in this area I can guarantee I will be correct in some things I am posting and wrong in others. It will be a year before we get the whole story, and one thing I am certain of is that the only winner here is the Virus !!
As clear as mud... on 10:44 - Apr 22 with 1762 viewsDaleiLama

As clear as mud... on 10:04 - Apr 22 by Nigeriamark

No Offence. We all need to post our opinions, and even though I have some experience in this area I can guarantee I will be correct in some things I am posting and wrong in others. It will be a year before we get the whole story, and one thing I am certain of is that the only winner here is the Virus !!

Interesting philosophical point this - a virus will spread, but ultimately it will either be defeated by each host (immunity) or die with the host. I know they can mutate but as a long term strategy ……..

It's a bit like cancer and killing the host. Utterly fecking pointless. As is moaning about it I suppose.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024