Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Difficult to see when fans will next be able to attend matches 22:31 - Apr 22 with 2094 viewsA1079

Listening to the CMO Chris Whitty who seemed to be saying today that forms of social distancing are going to have to continue for the calendar year at least, it is difficult to see when or how fans will be able to attend matches again or for that matter any spectator sport.

For this current season, I am afraid I am coming to the view that this season needs to be scratched. If they attempt to play the remainder behind closed doors can we seriously expect hardened fans not to stay away even if played at a neutral ground. Can you imagine an important relegation game where the result really matters and fans of either side gather outside which would be a recipe for poor behaviour at a time when the emergency services can ill afford to provide resources to manage it. I appreciate that my view is probably not shared by many but all options seems beset by hurdles with consequences. All that said, I suspect sport is very low on the Govt radar if at all.
Difficult to see when fans will next be able to attend matches on 15:46 - Apr 28 with 272 viewsdirk_doone

Difficult to see when fans will next be able to attend matches on 15:37 - Apr 28 by 1885_SFC

French FA has just abandoned their league for the rest of the season - following the Dutch and Belgian FA's decisions to abandon theirs.

RIP the Premier League for this season.

If they just gave the title to Liverpool now, the ridiculous pressure to complete the season would be lifted and common sense could prevail.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024