Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? 14:05 - Apr 23 with 2578 viewsAtThePeake

Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Chaff's XI: Edwards, Rafferty, Dawson, Reeves, Kennedy, McCourt, Jones, Perkins, Henderson, Holt, Lambert.

Dean's XI: Edwards, Wiseman, Dawson, Stanton, Kennedy, McCourt, Jones, Peake, Henderson, Holt, Murray.

Ryan's XI: Logan, Wiseman, Dawson, E. O'Connell, Rose, Mendez-Laing, Camps, Lund, Henderson, O'Grady, Hogan.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Tangled up in blue.

Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 17:02 - Apr 23 with 2515 viewsShun

Have to go for Ryan’s. The only change I’d make is TK for Rose, and Holt for CoG. (Why no Holt, Ryan?!)
Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 17:23 - Apr 23 with 2504 viewsLizardDale

Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 17:02 - Apr 23 by Shun

Have to go for Ryan’s. The only change I’d make is TK for Rose, and Holt for CoG. (Why no Holt, Ryan?!)

Holt was a tough one, I loved him to bits! O'Grady is my favourite ever Dale player though so he had to go into my team. I couldn't then go with Holt as his partner, I'd be very worried about pace getting in behind...
Appreciate the vote though, genuinely didn't think I'd get any!
Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 17:30 - Apr 23 with 2499 viewsAtThePeake

Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 17:02 - Apr 23 by Shun

I'm utterly ashamed that my team is going to finish with fewer votes than one that doesn't include Gary Jones.

Tangled up in blue.

Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 18:37 - Apr 23 with 2474 viewsShun

Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 17:30 - Apr 23 by AtThePeake

I'm utterly ashamed that my team is going to finish with fewer votes than one that doesn't include Gary Jones.

I did toy with yours but I’ve never seen Peake or McCourt play!
Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 14:46 - Apr 25 with 2287 viewsboromat

Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 17:30 - Apr 23 by AtThePeake

I also loved Jason Peake as a kid but he can't make the all time 11 😂.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 18:16 - Apr 25 with 2223 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 14:46 - Apr 25 by boromat

I also loved Jason Peake as a kid but he can't make the all time 11 😂.

Chaffs just shaded it for me but would’ve had Keith Welch as GK personally.
Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 18:33 - Apr 25 with 2214 viewsChaffRAFC

Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 18:16 - Apr 25 by Plattyswrinklynuts

Chaffs just shaded it for me but would’ve had Keith Welch as GK personally.

Before my time unfortunately, Kevin Rose was the first keeper I remember.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 19:06 - Apr 25 with 2188 viewsboromat

Which team did you prefer on the All-Time XI podcasts? on 18:33 - Apr 25 by ChaffRAFC

Before my time unfortunately, Kevin Rose was the first keeper I remember.

Ian Gray mine.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024