Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Answers a lot 07:00 - Apr 25 with 1613 viewssaint22

https://apple.news/ATEDbugO_SnSCF1o7WaIfww

Cummings is literally ruining this country waft a total tool
Answers a lot on 09:01 - Apr 26 with 364 viewsRednWight

Answers a lot on 12:29 - Apr 25 by Sadoldgit

Apparently NHS workers have been warned about not saying anything detrimental about the Government handling of the pandemic on social media.

One twitter account supposedly of a nurse that praised the government was proven to be fake
It was taken down and over 100 similar ones amazingly disappeared on the same day

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Answers a lot on 09:03 - Apr 26 with 360 viewsDellHero_Would

Answers a lot on 08:53 - Apr 26 by saint22

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/apr/25/top-tories-demand-dominic-cummi

Even his own don’t want him
Boris has to show some mettle this week and sort a lot out
Can he do it or is he in the pocket of too many??

Have you called Sky yet pal?

Poll: Wearing a mask

Answers a lot on 09:07 - Apr 28 with 303 viewsRon11

I think Cummings is a sinister little rat who regards the British 'public' as bunch of plebs who need to be stamped on at every opportunity.
Johnson needs to sort this situation out now - but it may be that if they remove Cummings he will embarrass them all in public by finally opening his mouth.
If nothing else an individual who actually looks worse than Corbyn and at first glance you would think had just been sleeping rough should not be anywhere near any decision making by the government and at the very least must be a subject of ridicule in the eyes of the rest of the 'civilised' world.
Answers a lot on 10:48 - Apr 28 with 274 viewsJaySaint

Answers a lot on 09:07 - Apr 28 by Ron11

I think Cummings is a sinister little rat who regards the British 'public' as bunch of plebs who need to be stamped on at every opportunity.
Johnson needs to sort this situation out now - but it may be that if they remove Cummings he will embarrass them all in public by finally opening his mouth.
If nothing else an individual who actually looks worse than Corbyn and at first glance you would think had just been sleeping rough should not be anywhere near any decision making by the government and at the very least must be a subject of ridicule in the eyes of the rest of the 'civilised' world.

very strange post

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024