Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... 10:30 - Apr 26 with 902 viewsthissceptredsaint

Turn on the NHS?

I'm betting now the Daily Mail has attacked the NHS, the stooges will start posting lies and smears on here, doing their little duty for the cult of Boris.

I saw in one of the papers this morning a report that the far right are pushing for the lock down to end and Conservative back benchers are going along with it.

This is completely evil. We are putting profits before peoples lives. If it takes a year then lock it for a year. Stop acting like bored indulged petulant children. Grow up and have some humanity. Is that too much to ask?
How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 10:34 - Apr 26 with 894 viewsthis_charming_man

What are you driveling on about now?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 11:01 - Apr 26 with 867 viewsOccasional_Showers

Do the far right that you are talking about support anti Semitic murals?
[Post edited 26 Apr 2020 11:11]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 09:03 - Apr 27 with 710 viewsRon11

Putting profits before people's lives? Bollocks.
What is happening is that millions of jobs are disappearing and they won't come back.
This will be accompanied by homelessness, real poverty, suicides and another blow for young people trying to get a job or start a career.
Of course, for those who have never wanted or never have worked, it won't make any difference at all.
How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 09:12 - Apr 27 with 707 viewsBoris_

Amazes me that people are so thick that they don't realise that a sh*t economy = MUCH more deaths than Coronavirus.

Poverty related deaths over the next 10-20 years of healthy young population will eclipse the deaths from Coronavirus, which mainly targets those who are already seriously ill and not expected to live beyond 12 months.

Poll: Claude Puel

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 09:23 - Apr 27 with 694 viewshuelinsaint

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 11:01 - Apr 26 by Occasional_Showers

Do the far right that you are talking about support anti Semitic murals?
[Post edited 26 Apr 2020 11:11]

You should know mush, you're far right
How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 10:08 - Apr 27 with 668 viewsSadoldgit

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 09:12 - Apr 27 by Boris_

Amazes me that people are so thick that they don't realise that a sh*t economy = MUCH more deaths than Coronavirus.

Poverty related deaths over the next 10-20 years of healthy young population will eclipse the deaths from Coronavirus, which mainly targets those who are already seriously ill and not expected to live beyond 12 months.

I think people understand that there is a balance to be struck between the two, but at the moment the last thing we need is for the virus to run riot again. The economy is no good to you if you are dead.
How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 10:21 - Apr 27 with 661 viewsBoris_

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 10:08 - Apr 27 by Sadoldgit

I think people understand that there is a balance to be struck between the two, but at the moment the last thing we need is for the virus to run riot again. The economy is no good to you if you are dead.

The virus doesn't need to run riot again. People can be sensible and more focus on shielding those likely to be at most risk.

I genuinely don't think the majority people understand that a f*cked economy for years/decades will plunge many people in to poverty and early death.

If you look on Twitter where most of the left wing extremists reside, you can see them shouting out for lockdown to carry on indefinitely... of course they expect their 80% salary for sitting on their arse playing Call of Duty to carry on indefinitely as well, since Corbyn has convinced them that money grows on trees.

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 10:48 - Apr 27 with 648 viewsSadoldgit

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 10:21 - Apr 27 by Boris_

The virus doesn't need to run riot again. People can be sensible and more focus on shielding those likely to be at most risk.

I genuinely don't think the majority people understand that a f*cked economy for years/decades will plunge many people in to poverty and early death.

If you look on Twitter where most of the left wing extremists reside, you can see them shouting out for lockdown to carry on indefinitely... of course they expect their 80% salary for sitting on their arse playing Call of Duty to carry on indefinitely as well, since Corbyn has convinced them that money grows on trees.

The reason we had the lockdown in the first place was because the government realised we could be heading for a mortality rate of 500,000. What’s to stop that happening again if the release of lockdown isn’t managed better. We are still very poor on testing and contract tracing. Until we improve our management of the virus releasing lockdown could well undo all of the good done so far in containment.
Login to get fewer ads

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 11:07 - Apr 27 with 638 viewsMr_Happy

Crash the health service and it will take a decade longer for the economy to recover.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 13:54 - Apr 27 with 608 viewsBoris_

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 11:07 - Apr 27 by Mr_Happy

Crash the health service and it will take a decade longer for the economy to recover.

The health service hasn't crashed though, has it? We have passed the peak with plenty of capacity left over, it was never even close to capacity. I was listening to LBC on the way to work this morning and I see the loony left are now accusing the government of wasting money by building the Nightingale Hospitals that aren't being used.

You really can't win with the remoaners and media, it surprises me that the government even bother with the daily press conference full of bed wetters asking the same questions.

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 13:56 - Apr 27 with 604 viewsthis_charming_man

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 13:54 - Apr 27 by Boris_

The health service hasn't crashed though, has it? We have passed the peak with plenty of capacity left over, it was never even close to capacity. I was listening to LBC on the way to work this morning and I see the loony left are now accusing the government of wasting money by building the Nightingale Hospitals that aren't being used.

You really can't win with the remoaners and media, it surprises me that the government even bother with the daily press conference full of bed wetters asking the same questions.

Rather than being stretched They seem to be spending a lot of time making silly dances for Instagram.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 14:03 - Apr 27 with 596 viewsBoris_

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 13:56 - Apr 27 by this_charming_man

Rather than being stretched They seem to be spending a lot of time making silly dances for Instagram.

You don't see Piers Morgan and the Corbynites praising the NHS, Military and Government for expanding the service at such short notice meaning that nobody who has been ill, has been refused treatment though.

The loony left just want to shout about every bit of bad news and ignore every bit of good news.

It's like Brexit and Remoaners all over again.

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 14:10 - Apr 27 with 592 viewsOccasional_Showers

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 14:03 - Apr 27 by Boris_

You don't see Piers Morgan and the Corbynites praising the NHS, Military and Government for expanding the service at such short notice meaning that nobody who has been ill, has been refused treatment though.

The loony left just want to shout about every bit of bad news and ignore every bit of good news.

The bedraggled left are so categorically defeated they are desperate. The whole ppe thing was the biggest load of crap I’ve heard in a very long time. They were moaning about ppe running out even though it hadn’t run, nor was it ever going to run out. The scum didn’t mind that it was demoralising our wonderful NHS nurses. Nothing and nobody gets in the way of their ideological extremist desire to turn Britain into North Korea.

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 14:17 - Apr 27 with 586 viewsBoris_

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 14:10 - Apr 27 by Occasional_Showers

The bedraggled left are so categorically defeated they are desperate. The whole ppe thing was the biggest load of crap I’ve heard in a very long time. They were moaning about ppe running out even though it hadn’t run, nor was it ever going to run out. The scum didn’t mind that it was demoralising our wonderful NHS nurses. Nothing and nobody gets in the way of their ideological extremist desire to turn Britain into North Korea.

The NHS have a procurement policy of 'just in time' , in exactly the same way as the military do. It's the most sensible way of running things in normal circumstances but of course it means when there's a global pandemic that there are going to be struggles, especially when the epicenter of the pandemic happens to be in the country that will supply most of the PPE.

Not once have I seen the NHS blamed for the lack of PPE... nope, it's all Boris' fault apparently, even though there's people sat on 6 figure salaries within the NHS whose job is exclusively ( and independent of the government ) to procure PPE.

That doesn't suit the remoaners agenda though, eh?

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 15:05 - Apr 27 with 549 viewsSadoldgit

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 14:03 - Apr 27 by Boris_

Sorry but they do and you but you do. And it is the job of the opposition and journalistic to ask the difficult questions of those calling the shots. Can you blame NHS employees for the governments slowness to react?

If Corbyn had won the election these people would still be doing their jobs and asking difficult questions.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2020 15:06]
How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 15:27 - Apr 27 with 512 viewsDorsetIan

Amazing level of complacency and dishonesty being displayed on this thread.

The one thing that this govt can be praised for in this crisis is that the NHS has not been overwhelmed, but I am struggling to find anything else to shout about.

Anyone who denies that there have been issues with the provision of PPE is a liar (even government ministers acknowledge that).

Recorded Covid deaths in hospitals are over 20,000. The situation in care homes has not been under any sort of control, and the comparisons of all deaths in corresponding weeks in previous years suggests that the total Covid impact is significantly higher than the hospital deaths figures would demonstrate.

Levels of testing remain low compared to the best countries.

Contact tracing seems likewise to be on the wish list but otherwise nowhere to be seen.

Johnson has now returned to Downing Street, but he still has no exit plan, and all he can offer is waffle about grappling the virus to the ground like a mugger on the street.

Apart from Italy, I am not sure that any other country has had its health service overrun by this virus, so we're basically at par on that one.

Otherwise, there are plenty of countries that could legitimately claim to be doing very well - South Korea, New Zealand, Germany - to name just three.

We might be struggling through this, but could we be described as doing well, so far? I don't see it.

And by the way, I'm not necessarily blaming the government on all this. Maybe the scientific advice they have been receiving has been sh!t.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 15:35 - Apr 27 with 511 viewsMr_Happy

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 13:54 - Apr 27 by Boris_

Modelling shows a second peak will be far more devastating economically than an extended lockdown, you being a businessman must be fully aware of this.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 15:40 - Apr 27 with 508 viewssaint22

thats the issue though isnt it?
People are not sensible and the vast majority lack common sense, relaxing lockdown for some is easily manageable and sensible, for others they will take it to mean life is back to normal which will mean worse to come
How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 16:37 - Apr 27 with 469 viewsBoris_

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 15:35 - Apr 27 by Mr_Happy

Modelling shows a second peak will be far more devastating economically than an extended lockdown, you being a businessman must be fully aware of this.

I don’t expect to go on holiday, either abroad or in the UK this year.

I don’t expect to have a pint in a pub this side of Xmas.

They don’t need to open the social floodgates, just allow people to meet in small gatherings in households.

There are ways of getting the rest of the economy moving whilst keeping the R rate below 1. During the May review, they need to allow small gatherings of family and friends and well as encouraging everyone back to work unless they can easily work from home ( and at employers discretion )

I have 10 staff furloughed. Legally I can remain open as the majority of them are machine operators so impossible to work from home but the “Stay Home” message is so strong that my conscience mean I have had to furlough them, yet still paying a 5 figure sum each month in lease, rates and overheads when I have £0 coming in and don’t qualify for any government grants.

There’s only so long I can do that.

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 16:42 - Apr 27 with 465 viewsSadoldgit

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 15:40 - Apr 27 by saint22

thats the issue though isnt it?
People are not sensible and the vast majority lack common sense, relaxing lockdown for some is easily manageable and sensible, for others they will take it to mean life is back to normal which will mean worse to come

I don’t know which branch it was, but there was a picture on social media this morning of a massive queue outside B&Q with people bunched you close to each other. Could be “fake news” of course but ever since the lockdown started there have been pictures and stories of people ignoring the advice.
How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 17:20 - Apr 27 with 452 viewsRednWight

Haven’t councils been given money to pay Buisness rates for you ?

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 17:25 - Apr 27 with 451 viewsOccasional_Showers

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 16:42 - Apr 27 by Sadoldgit

I don’t know which branch it was, but there was a picture on social media this morning of a massive queue outside B&Q with people bunched you close to each other. Could be “fake news” of course but ever since the lockdown started there have been pictures and stories of people ignoring the advice.

I think you should prepare a 10,000 word speech to enforce you personal ‘me space’, you could also use the opportunity to give an account of your views on the CPS handling of the Caroline Flack case.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2020 17:39]

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 17:26 - Apr 27 with 446 viewsBoris_

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 17:20 - Apr 27 by RednWight

Haven’t councils been given money to pay Buisness rates for you ?

Nope, councils have been given £10k grants to dish out to small businesses who qualify for Small Business Rate Relief ( so don't pay business rates ).

Businesses who actually pay business rates and premises have a rateable value of more than £15,000 get nish unless they are on the High Street or a Restaurant or Pub.

Basically the more overheads you have, the less benefits you get, which is not ideal as higher turnover/overheads doesn't automatically mean more profit but that's how the government have set it up.

The only benefits available are loans, VAT deferrals etc... basically just kicking debt down the road which I won't do.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2020 17:30]

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 17:28 - Apr 27 with 446 viewsRednWight

How long before the bleach drinkers on here.... on 17:25 - Apr 27 by Occasional_Showers

I think you should prepare a 10,000 word speech to enforce you personal ‘me space’, you could also use the opportunity to give an account of your views on the CPS handling of the Caroline Flack case.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2020 17:39]

You’re on dodgy ground legally there
I don’t think Boycott was ever convicted of assaulting his wife
Nick could be in trouble for letting people be libelled

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024