Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greta 22:40 - Apr 28 with 1941 viewsthis_charming_man

Bet she’s feeling a bit redundant at the moment praying for it to be over so she can get back on her soap box.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Greta on 23:01 - Apr 28 with 1171 viewsBoris_

Yep, she’s going to feel like Piers Morgan will feel once a vaccine is found and people stop dying. Piers will be absolutely gutted. I wonder who he will bully on TV then?

Poll: Claude Puel

Greta on 23:04 - Apr 28 with 1168 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I like what Greta has achieved in people thinking harder about climate change and their contribution. I hate her parents who have robbed that young girl of the best years of her life. I do feel sorry for her.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Greta on 23:30 - Apr 28 with 1150 viewsthis_charming_man

Greta on 23:01 - Apr 28 by Boris_

Yep, she’s going to feel like Piers Morgan will feel once a vaccine is found and people stop dying. Piers will be absolutely gutted. I wonder who he will bully on TV then?

He’ll get a bit of mileage out of bullying members of the government about why wasn’t it sooner, why are less a day being given them promised etc then when that dries up he’ll have to find some new material.

Greta on 23:34 - Apr 28 with 1143 viewssaintwizzler

Greta has made her money. Set for life.
You won’t see her again.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Greta on 23:44 - Apr 28 with 1120 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Greta on 23:34 - Apr 28 by saintwizzler

You won’t see her again.

What money has she made?

Greta on 06:43 - Apr 29 with 1044 viewsSalisburySaint

Greta on 23:44 - Apr 28 by Gennaro_Contaldo

What money has she made?

I think the pollution improvements due to Covid-19 have shown how right she was about the subject

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/apr/11/positively-alpine-disbelief-
Greta on 07:03 - Apr 29 with 1026 viewsJaySaint

Seeing as people can't really cope with a lockdown/without their luxuries, Greta's vision aint really going to work is it!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Greta on 07:07 - Apr 29 with 1035 viewssaintwizzler

Greta on 23:44 - Apr 28 by Gennaro_Contaldo

What money has she made?

Ad revenue from social media for a start.
4.1m followers on Twitter
10.2m on Instagram
TV and magazine interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Greta on 09:32 - Apr 29 with 968 viewsDorsetIan

Greta on 07:07 - Apr 29 by saintwizzler

Ad revenue from social media for a start.
4.1m followers on Twitter
10.2m on Instagram
TV and magazine interviews

Says a lot about your faith in human nature that you think that an idealistic and ethically driven teenager is in it for the money.

If she is, then we're all f@cked.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Greta on 09:59 - Apr 29 with 955 viewssaintwizzler

Greta on 09:32 - Apr 29 by DorsetIan

Says a lot about your faith in human nature that you think that an idealistic and ethically driven teenager is in it for the money.

If she is, then we're all f@cked.

Yep,

And her advisors will be even richer!!

Greta on 10:51 - Apr 29 with 914 viewskingslandstand1

Greta on 07:03 - Apr 29 by JaySaint

Seeing as people can't really cope with a lockdown/without their luxuries, Greta's vision aint really going to work is it!

As said below, it's worked for the environment but alas as you say, people aren't going to put up with this staying in lark or being unable to travel, unless Greta can tell us how to get solar powered planes (that must already be on the cards somewhere?)
She also won't be able to get 1000's of teenagers bowing to her every whim at rallies due to us having to distance for the foreseeable future!
Greta on 11:33 - Apr 29 with 892 viewsSadoldgit

At least she has the courage of her convictions and has got off her ar5e and is doing something she believes in. She has shown up Trump on the world stage. Ok, not difficult but for someone in her position to take on the POTUS, no mean feat. You only have to look at the way that the planet has responded to the global lockdown to see that she is 100% right.
Greta on 12:39 - Apr 29 with 855 viewsDorsetIan

I don't think I am every going to understand why Brexit fans, Trump supporters and the alt-right are also so often climate change deniers and Greta T haters too. I just don't get the link.

Greta on 12:52 - Apr 29 with 854 viewsthis_charming_man

Greta on 12:39 - Apr 29 by DorsetIan

I don't think I am every going to understand why Brexit fans, Trump supporters and the alt-right are also so often climate change deniers and Greta T haters too. I just don't get the link.

Maybe there isn’t one and it’s something you’ve completely made up “Ian”?

Greta on 13:23 - Apr 29 with 829 viewsDorsetIan

Greta on 12:52 - Apr 29 by this_charming_man

There is a massive correspondence between right wing conversatism and climate change denial - I just don't understand why that is.

If you want to go one step further and deny the correspondence, you crack on.

Greta on 13:30 - Apr 29 with 820 viewsDorsetIan

Greta on 12:52 - Apr 29 by this_charming_man

See, just for example...

https://www.chalmers.se/en/departments/tme/news/pages/climate-change-denial-stro

Greta on 13:40 - Apr 29 with 811 viewsSadoldgit

I think it all about guilt. If you believe in self serving agendas anyone who has a wider and all encompassing world view is probably going to grind your gears. It is a strange one though. A better world is good for us all, you would think. Most Tories I know also voted for Brexit, support Trump and have digs at Greta T and they are all quite selfish people.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 13:48]
Greta on 14:48 - Apr 29 with 772 viewsthis_charming_man

Greta on 13:40 - Apr 29 by Sadoldgit

I think it all about guilt. If you believe in self serving agendas anyone who has a wider and all encompassing world view is probably going to grind your gears. It is a strange one though. A better world is good for us all, you would think. Most Tories I know also voted for Brexit, support Trump and have digs at Greta T and they are all quite selfish people.

That’s funny most labour people I know voted remain, are anti authority, don’t agree with democracy, are constantly angry about something, have digs at anyone who doesn’t agree with them and are generally self obsessed tossers.

Greta on 15:06 - Apr 29 with 756 viewsdarthvader

Greta on 23:34 - Apr 28 by saintwizzler

You won’t see her again.

I had a weird dream that i knew her and she drowned in a freak yachting accident in the atlantic and i was on an airplane looking for her .

The thing that woke me up was thinking she would tell me off for this

"What are you doing on a plane ?! how dare you !"

keep the faith coyr

Greta on 15:28 - Apr 29 with 741 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Greta on 13:40 - Apr 29 by Sadoldgit

I completely disagree. Most Tories I know (and there are a LOT, me included) hate Trump and support climate activists like Greta and are far from selfish.

Don't confuse a couple of people on this bizarre little forum with real life.

Greta on 15:31 - Apr 29 with 739 viewsthis_charming_man

Greta on 15:28 - Apr 29 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I completely disagree. Most Tories I know (and there are a LOT, me included) hate Trump and support climate activists like Greta and are far from selfish.

For some this forum is real life

Greta on 15:50 - Apr 29 with 719 viewsWints76

Greta on 15:28 - Apr 29 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Totally agree, our politics shouldn't matter anyway, we should all want the bastard virus to go and the Earth to be a safer, greener place. If Greta is wrong about everything, it still won't hurt us to reduce waste and look after our environment.

I try not to join in with all the political nonsense on here, as it has become incredibly tedious and cyclical. Used to be very funny on here after all.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 15:52]
Greta on 15:59 - Apr 29 with 701 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Greta on 15:50 - Apr 29 by Wints76

Totally agree, our politics shouldn't matter anyway, we should all want the bastard virus to go and the Earth to be a safer, greener place. If Greta is wrong about everything, it still won't hurt us to reduce waste and look after our environment.

I try not to join in with all the political nonsense on here, as it has become incredibly tedious and cyclical. Used to be very funny on here after all.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 15:52]

Agreed, it is utterly tedious!

We ALL need to be more considerate to the environment and climate, Greta has helped to kickstart people thinking harder about what they use and how they act.

I don't get the 'hate' for her. It's odd.

And the virus, despite being hideous HAS brought more people together and created more of a bond in micro-communities. We just need to keep united on eradicating it.

By the way - you well, how are you coping with work??

Greta on 16:09 - Apr 29 with 692 viewsWints76

Greta on 15:59 - Apr 29 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Agreed, it is utterly tedious!

We ALL need to be more considerate to the environment and climate, Greta has helped to kickstart people thinking harder about what they use and how they act.

I don't get the 'hate' for her. It's odd.

And the virus, despite being hideous HAS brought more people together and created more of a bond in micro-communities. We just need to keep united on eradicating it.

By the way - you well, how are you coping with work??

Yes, it has brought people together and has also given some much needed appreciation to people that we have all taken for granted. Plus, surely everyone has discovered some new walks?

As for work, it is nice having some structure though it can be both frustrating and depressing when I see people out and about that don't seem to be taking much notice of the lockdown. I do feel as if I am stealing a living (more than normal!) As the role is hardly taxing at the moment .
Greta on 16:11 - Apr 29 with 691 viewsGasGiant

I don't know what the alt.right is. Can you clarify for my benefit? I suspect the answer to your supposition is firstly "anecdotal evidence" and secondly "non sequitur". The burden of proof is upon you to show that the link exists, not just assume the link is there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024