Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday 17:04 - Apr 30 with 6777 viewsOccasional_Showers

The people’s government delivering for the people.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 08:33 - May 2 with 584 viewsRon11

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 10:15 - May 1 by Occasional_Showers

Well done Matt Hancock. He set that huge target knowing it would need a gargantuan effort to hit it and yesterday that 100k target was smashed.

Hatt Mancock is a liar who thinks we're all idiots who should receive information on a 'need to know' basis only.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 11:30 - May 2 with 554 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 08:33 - May 2 by Ron11

Hatt Mancock is a liar who thinks we're all idiots who should receive information on a 'need to know' basis only.

Target hit

Round of applause for Matt Hancock

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:07 - May 2 with 542 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:21 - May 2 with 529 viewsgrumpy

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 11:30 - May 2 by this_charming_man

Target hit

Round of applause for Matt Hancock

Have they got the results of the 52.000 tests they sent out be post that they included in the figures?
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:23 - May 2 with 524 viewsJaySaint

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:21 - May 2 by grumpy

Have they got the results of the 52.000 tests they sent out be post that they included in the figures?

do you think they wont?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:42 - May 2 with 500 viewsgrumpy

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:23 - May 2 by JaySaint

do you think they wont?

Who knows?
The point is that they hadn't been carried out by the end of April.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:09 - May 2 with 495 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:42 - May 2 by grumpy

Who knows?
The point is that they hadn't been carried out by the end of April.

Targets are meant to be be aggressive and ambitious, what would be the point in saying 20,000 tests? Huge congratulations to all involved and another great example of leadership from our healthcare team

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:15 - May 2 with 489 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:09 - May 2 by this_charming_man

Targets are meant to be be aggressive and ambitious, what would be the point in saying 20,000 tests? Huge congratulations to all involved and another great example of leadership from our healthcare team

Perhaps they should send everyone a kit then they can claim to make 66 million tests?

Given that this is supposed to be a daily target it will be interesting to see how they maintain it or get anywhere near Johnson’s target of 250,000, still the point is and always has been are we targeting the right people, are we targeting enough of the right people and are we doing the follow up work that will help contain the virus and lead the way out of the lockdown. You know, a strategy.
Login to get fewer ads

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:17 - May 2 with 489 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:15 - May 2 by Sadoldgit

Perhaps they should send everyone a kit then they can claim to make 66 million tests?

Given that this is supposed to be a daily target it will be interesting to see how they maintain it or get anywhere near Johnson’s target of 250,000, still the point is and always has been are we targeting the right people, are we targeting enough of the right people and are we doing the follow up work that will help contain the virus and lead the way out of the lockdown. You know, a strategy.

Who are the right people? How do you know we haven’t been?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:01 - May 2 with 475 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:17 - May 2 by this_charming_man

Who are the right people? How do you know we haven’t been?

I don’t know that is why I asked the question. Do you know? I haven’t seen much in the way of a strategy. Perhaps you could enlighten me? Or are you just looking to have an argument with a complete stranger again?
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:07 - May 2 with 465 viewsOccasional_Showers

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:01 - May 2 by Sadoldgit

I don’t know that is why I asked the question. Do you know? I haven’t seen much in the way of a strategy. Perhaps you could enlighten me? Or are you just looking to have an argument with a complete stranger again?

And he’s off....

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:07 - May 2 with 464 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:09 - May 2 by this_charming_man

As you well know, it is all smoke and mirrors pal. If someone like Diane Abbot has pulled this stunt you would be all over it like a cheap suit. Still, well done for slipping a bit of Dune rhetoric in the last sentence. You guys crack me up.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:08 - May 2 with 464 viewsOccasional_Showers

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:07 - May 2 by Sadoldgit

As you well know, it is all smoke and mirrors pal. If someone like Diane Abbot has pulled this stunt you would be all over it like a cheap suit. Still, well done for slipping a bit of Dune rhetoric in the last sentence. You guys crack me up.

Get a hobby you dull dull man.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:22 - May 2 with 460 viewsSaint_Beaker

No whataboutery please.

How do you create a strategy for this virus? Being that some can carry the virus and show no symptms and show negative in a test?
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:25 - May 2 with 454 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:01 - May 2 by Sadoldgit

You’d like to think rather than picking random names in the phone book there would be a method to it do if think it’s likely those that need tests will get them. Of course you’ll think the opposite as you don’t like to say anything positive

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:28 - May 2 with 450 viewsthis_charming_man

I give praise where it’s due and criticise where needed. They set a target they hit it, for that Craig is due

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:39 - May 2 with 445 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:28 - May 2 by this_charming_man

I give praise where it’s due and criticise where needed. They set a target they hit it, for that Craig is due

You say that you have a balanced view and yet everyday you are on here slavishly backing the Tories no matter what they do. There is absolutely nothing about your view that is balanced. Your posts are no different to Dunes.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:41 - May 2 with 442 viewsSaint_Beaker

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:39 - May 2 by Sadoldgit

You say that you have a balanced view and yet everyday you are on here slavishly backing the Tories no matter what they do. There is absolutely nothing about your view that is balanced. Your posts are no different to Dunes.

You say that you have a balanced view and yet everyday you are on here slamming the Tories no matter what they do. There is absolutely nothing about your view that is balanced. Your posts are no different to Grumpys.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 16:10 - May 2 with 432 viewsthis_charming_man

Incorrect

I’m giving credit where it’s due, not finding endless reasons to criticise. Praise where possible criticise when nessasary. No wonder the CPS is such a mess when you were a manager there.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 16:47 - May 2 with 413 viewshuelinsaint

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:41 - May 2 by Saint_Beaker

You say that you have a balanced view and yet everyday you are on here slamming the Tories no matter what they do. There is absolutely nothing about your view that is balanced. Your posts are no different to Grumpys.

To be honest I don't remember Sadoldgit claiming to be balanced,just voicing his opinion,whereas others on here claim to be in the centre but seem to be employed by Conservative Central Office, just my opinion, i don't claim to be unbiased either, i hate the b****rds
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 16:56 - May 2 with 411 viewsOccasional_Showers

Another day spent grumbling on the Internet. What a miserable existence you have.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 16:57]

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 17:01 - May 2 with 404 viewsSaint_Beaker

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 16:47 - May 2 by huelinsaint

To be honest I don't remember Sadoldgit claiming to be balanced,just voicing his opinion,whereas others on here claim to be in the centre but seem to be employed by Conservative Central Office, just my opinion, i don't claim to be unbiased either, i hate the b****rds

So, why can we not voice out opinions wthout being accused of being unbalnced in our views? Works both ways. If someone is only voicing an opinion, then surely they are entitled to that without being labelled as the oldgit does?
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 18:31 - May 2 with 383 viewsJaySaint

My word, can see why sadoldgit is banned from the other place!
[Post edited 2 May 2020 18:43]

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 18:35 - May 2 with 380 views1885_SFC

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 16:47 - May 2 by huelinsaint

I think you'll find that the majority of people - me included - have voted different ways throughout their lives.

I grew up in a conservative household. My dad spent 29-years on submarines & my mum always worked in retail. When I was old enough to vote myself - I tended to vote the same way as my parents. When I got older however and with more responsibilities, my own mortgage, etc - I used to look at manifestos & listen to what each party had to say & vote for whom I thought would be the best for both the country & myself. If that meant voting Labour on the odd occasion - I did.

Old School is Cool

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 19:17 - May 2 with 362 viewsOccasional_Showers

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 18:31 - May 2 by JaySaint

My word, can see why sadoldgit is banned from the other place!
[Post edited 2 May 2020 18:43]

Banned I bet he took that well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024