Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday 17:04 - Apr 30 with 6509 viewsOccasional_Showers

The people’s government delivering for the people.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 19:20 - May 2 with 620 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 19:17 - May 2 by Occasional_Showers

Banned I bet he took that well.

As someone said on there when they found out he was in here “oh well he’s someone else’s problem now”

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 19:31 - May 2 with 609 viewsOccasional_Showers

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 19:20 - May 2 by this_charming_man

As someone said on there when they found out he was in here “oh well he’s someone else’s problem now”

Do they collect points like on a driving licence or did I imagine that?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 10:59 - May 3 with 550 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 19:20 - May 2 by this_charming_man

You really need to change your name, pal. There is nothing charming about you.

As for being banned, that is news to me.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 11:10 - May 3 with 535 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 10:59 - May 3 by Sadoldgit

You really need to change your name, pal. There is nothing charming about you.

As for being banned, that is news to me.

I didn’t say you were, I think you quit didn’t you because everyone thought you were a bit of mug, I can’t begin to think why.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 11:25 - May 3 with 527 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 11:10 - May 3 by this_charming_man

I didn’t say you were, I think you quit didn’t you because everyone thought you were a bit of mug, I can’t begin to think why.

Your buddy did. That place has a number of WUMs and trolls, just like here. The people who to quote you think I am a mug are just like you and your buddies so they don’t bother me. If people like you get wound up by my posts, I must be doing something right. It’s all about ego for people like you on Internet forums. Fortunately there are people who want to have a reasonable exchange of views, but you have to wade through a lot of cr*p to find them.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:05 - May 3 with 500 viewsTheMoog

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 11:25 - May 3 by Sadoldgit

Your buddy did. That place has a number of WUMs and trolls, just like here. The people who to quote you think I am a mug are just like you and your buddies so they don’t bother me. If people like you get wound up by my posts, I must be doing something right. It’s all about ego for people like you on Internet forums. Fortunately there are people who want to have a reasonable exchange of views, but you have to wade through a lot of cr*p to find them.

‘If people like you get wound up by my posts, I must be doing something right.’

So you’re a WUM then? Explains a lot.

Standby to standby

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:14 - May 3 with 490 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 11:25 - May 3 by Sadoldgit

A reasonable exchange of views to you is everyone agreeing With the tories are the devil and his demons. You don’t wind me up, you’re just incessantly dull and you’re hatred and bitterness of anything the government does is obsessive and unhealthy. The fact that you think you’re doing something right by supposedly winding me up hilariously makes you what you accuse me of being! You really haven’t thought this through have you.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:35 - May 3 with 481 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:05 - May 3 by TheMoog

‘If people like you get wound up by my posts, I must be doing something right.’

So you’re a WUM then? Explains a lot.

I don’t post in order to wind people up, but if it rattles some of the WUMs along the way, there is a certain irony to that. If you think I am a WUM, fair enough. As I have said before you are entitled to your view. As I suggested to your mate, just put me on ignore and save yourself some time. There must be better things you could be doing than getting annoyed by someone having a different opinion than you on an Internet forum.
Login to get fewer ads

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:41 - May 3 with 476 viewsOccasional_Showers

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 11:10 - May 3 by this_charming_man

Did he announce he was off for maximum effect?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:46 - May 3 with 468 viewsTheMoog

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:35 - May 3 by Sadoldgit

I don’t post in order to wind people up, but if it rattles some of the WUMs along the way, there is a certain irony to that. If you think I am a WUM, fair enough. As I have said before you are entitled to your view. As I suggested to your mate, just put me on ignore and save yourself some time. There must be better things you could be doing than getting annoyed by someone having a different opinion than you on an Internet forum.

To do something right, in this context, means you’ve achieved your objective.

In your own words, by definition, you are a WUM.

Poor effort to claim irony after the event.

Standby to standby

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:47 - May 3 with 468 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:14 - May 3 by this_charming_man

A reasonable exchange of views to you is everyone agreeing With the tories are the devil and his demons. You don’t wind me up, you’re just incessantly dull and you’re hatred and bitterness of anything the government does is obsessive and unhealthy. The fact that you think you’re doing something right by supposedly winding me up hilariously makes you what you accuse me of being! You really haven’t thought this through have you.

Not at all. I wouldn’t bother to read other people’s views if that was the case. I am happy to discuss anything all day long as long as it doesn’t get personal. That is where you fall down. You aren’t interested in the discussion, you just come on here to feed your ego and to run others down. For someone with a supposed balance view, you show absolutely no interest in an opposing view whatsoever. Yes, I have an anti Johnson, anti Government agenda and I will discuss why that is. All you ever do it to take up a contrary view and defend the government no matter what. Even when the Tory press started turning on them you defended the government with some odd argument about lies. Remember, if they were lying before, the articles attacking the government must be lies. Just be honest about what you believe. Come out in your true colours and let’s have a proper exchange about our views rather than this childish belittling process.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:50 - May 3 with 460 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:13 - May 3 with 442 viewsOccasional_Showers

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:47 - May 3 by Sadoldgit

Not at all. I wouldn’t bother to read other people’s views if that was the case. I am happy to discuss anything all day long as long as it doesn’t get personal. That is where you fall down. You aren’t interested in the discussion, you just come on here to feed your ego and to run others down. For someone with a supposed balance view, you show absolutely no interest in an opposing view whatsoever. Yes, I have an anti Johnson, anti Government agenda and I will discuss why that is. All you ever do it to take up a contrary view and defend the government no matter what. Even when the Tory press started turning on them you defended the government with some odd argument about lies. Remember, if they were lying before, the articles attacking the government must be lies. Just be honest about what you believe. Come out in your true colours and let’s have a proper exchange about our views rather than this childish belittling process.

There seems to be a recurring pattern developing...

Has it ever crossed your tiny mind that you might be the problem?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:20 - May 3 with 437 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:13 - May 3 by Occasional_Showers

If you think that I am a problem Dune, why read my posts? I am not the only person on here who thinks that Johnson is a weak PM fronting a weak government. You are one of his cheerleaders and you are welcome to your opinion. Others are entitled to have a different opinion. The problem, as you put it, is people who slag off those with a different view. There is a small group of you here who go into a feeding frenzy as soon as someone has the temerity to say something negative against the current government. What is it that the right has against free speech when it involves criticism coming in their direction?
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:26 - May 3 with 434 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:13 - May 3 by Occasional_Showers

When you the problem is everyone else it usually isn’t.....

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:30 - May 3 with 433 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:26 - May 3 by this_charming_man

When you the problem is everyone else it usually isn’t.....

Can’t help yourself can you pal? If you ever want to discuss the current situation properly, just let me know.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:37 - May 3 with 427 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 19:17 - May 2 by Occasional_Showers

Banned I bet he took that well.

Go check your facts.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:46 - May 3 with 423 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:30 - May 3 by Sadoldgit

Can’t help yourself can you pal? If you ever want to discuss the current situation properly, just let me know.

How can you have a proper discussion with someone who by their own admission has an anti Tory/Johnson agenda?

You dismiss everything I say as either being WUM or a closet Tory. You’ve repeatedly refused to answer difficult questions or say your view doesn’t matter as you’re not an expert, yet when youre throwing around numbers which back up your stance. so any chance of a debate is impossible. You keep competing with Ian to see who hates the tories the most

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:27 - May 3 with 408 viewsOccasional_Showers

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:37 - May 3 by Sadoldgit

Go check your facts.

Did you flounce off by announcing you were leaving?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:39 - May 3 with 398 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:27 - May 3 by Occasional_Showers

Did you flounce off by announcing you were leaving?

Flounce? 😂. As here, if you show any sign of having a social conscience you find yourself a target from those on the right. The Coronavirus thread was getting silly, much the same as here, and it seemed like a good time to leave it to those who just wanted to use it as a place to settle personal vendettas (although it is the same here it seems). So no flouncing and no banning. Sorry to disappoint.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:43 - May 3 with 395 viewsOccasional_Showers

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:39 - May 3 by Sadoldgit

Flounce? 😂. As here, if you show any sign of having a social conscience you find yourself a target from those on the right. The Coronavirus thread was getting silly, much the same as here, and it seemed like a good time to leave it to those who just wanted to use it as a place to settle personal vendettas (although it is the same here it seems). So no flouncing and no banning. Sorry to disappoint.

No grandiose announcement? I find that hard to believe.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:49 - May 3 with 390 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:43 - May 3 by Occasional_Showers

No grandiose announcement? I find that hard to believe.

Well, there you go. We are all just people talking b@llocks on a football forum. Why would there be a need for an announcement, especially as I haven’t left.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:18 - May 3 with 372 viewsgrumpy

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:49 - May 3 by Sadoldgit

Well, there you go. We are all just people talking b@llocks on a football forum. Why would there be a need for an announcement, especially as I haven’t left.

Don't let those two get to you,they always remind me of those two old guys on the Muppet Show.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:26 - May 3 with 365 viewspjt50

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:46 - May 3 by this_charming_man

How can you have a proper discussion with someone who by their own admission has an anti Tory/Johnson agenda?

You dismiss everything I say as either being WUM or a closet Tory. You’ve repeatedly refused to answer difficult questions or say your view doesn’t matter as you’re not an expert, yet when youre throwing around numbers which back up your stance. so any chance of a debate is impossible. You keep competing with Ian to see who hates the tories the most

Actually that's a 3-way contest (at least).

Like most people, I accept that there are some things that the government has done well but a lot of things that they should have done better — both before and during the pandemic. If you don't agree with this let me know & I'll have a go at explaining...

Calling the government to account - especially in times of crisis - is not only good, it's essential.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:30 - May 3 with 361 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:18 - May 3 by grumpy

Don't let those two get to you,they always remind me of those two old guys on the Muppet Show.

😂 I know what you mean!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024