Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday 17:04 - Apr 30 with 6855 viewsOccasional_Showers

The people’s government delivering for the people.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:17 - May 4 with 642 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:11 - May 4 by this_charming_man

If indeed you did say that (which i dont recall you doing) i Probably missed it then as you love to type and type and type and type and type and type some more pages and pages of drivel about how much you hate the tories, ignore any questions you dont like to answer and accuse anyone who disagrees with you as being a WUM a Tory or a far right.

20k Was described as good yes, but as previously pointed out no one knows how many people died because of Covid, not with it and we wont for a very long time. Even your own favourite source of news ran a very good article about that a few days ago. It's far from the "shambles" you like to pretend it is.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 12:13]

You keep posting your “balanced” view of the Governments handling of the pandemic. It just makes me more determined to find out what is really going on.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:18 - May 4 with 638 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:17 - May 4 by Sadoldgit

You keep posting your “balanced” view of the Governments handling of the pandemic. It just makes me more determined to find out what is really going on.

How are you going to do that?!!!

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:29 - May 4 with 623 viewsJaySaint

relaying 'rumours' he has heard on social media, enlightening the masses on a Saints footy message board.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 12:29]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:33 - May 4 with 617 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:18 - May 4 by this_charming_man

How are you going to do that?!!!

By doing what you should try doing and looking for stuff that hasn't come directly from Dominic Cummings.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:36 - May 4 with 606 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:33 - May 4 by Sadoldgit

By doing what you should try doing and looking for stuff that hasn't come directly from Dominic Cummings.

and journalists with agendas?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:37 - May 4 with 601 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:29 - May 4 by JaySaint

relaying 'rumours' he has heard on social media, enlightening the masses on a Saints footy message board.

I look forward to endless guardian articles and reports from his facebook friends.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:37 - May 4 with 601 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:29 - May 4 by JaySaint

Matt Hancock promised that we would be testing 100,000 people a day by the end of April. Was that a rumour on social media. He reached his target on the last day of April by rigging the figures. Was that a rumour on social media? He hasn’t reached his target since. Is that a rumour on social media?
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:39 - May 4 with 595 viewsJaySaint

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:37 - May 4 by Sadoldgit

Matt Hancock promised that we would be testing 100,000 people a day by the end of April. Was that a rumour on social media. He reached his target on the last day of April by rigging the figures. Was that a rumour on social media? He hasn’t reached his target since. Is that a rumour on social media?

What has that got to do with your 'rumour' about the PM and having it off with someone else?

Login to get fewer ads

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:39 - May 4 with 593 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:37 - May 4 by Sadoldgit

What's your postmans view of the figures?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:41 - May 4 with 589 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:39 - May 4 by this_charming_man

What's your postmans view of the figures?

Another mature response. If you are that bothered, I will ask him for you.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:49 - May 4 with 580 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:41 - May 4 by Sadoldgit

Another mature response. If you are that bothered, I will ask him for you.

You seemed quite interested in his view when you shared his opinion on the economy

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:05 - May 4 with 568 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:49 - May 4 by this_charming_man

You seemed quite interested in his view when you shared his opinion on the economy

How unlike you to twist something to suit your own argument as apologist in chief for the government. I suggest you go back and read what I actually said. Little wonder you have so much trouble understanding articles in the broadsheets.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 18:48 - May 4 with 526 viewsDorsetIan

Govt testing numbers: all you need to know about this lot.

So they ‚meet‘ their month end testing target by fiddling the numbers. And now they’re down again for two days when the fiddling stops.

Someone had to put effort into all that sleight of hand. Nothing better to do ffs?

Spin spin spin spin spin...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 18:50 - May 4 with 533 viewsJaySaint

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 18:48 - May 4 by DorsetIan

Govt testing numbers: all you need to know about this lot.

So they ‚meet‘ their month end testing target by fiddling the numbers. And now they’re down again for two days when the fiddling stops.

Someone had to put effort into all that sleight of hand. Nothing better to do ffs?

Spin spin spin spin spin...

of course numbers are down, people dont want to be tested.
Death numbers are down to on monday's

weird.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 19:08 - May 4 with 525 viewsBison

My parents signed up for testing and monitoring. They got the tests Saturday morning and registered , did them , then Sunday morning a man with a van and hazmat suit came and collected them. Very efficient.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 20:46 - May 4 with 501 viewsOccasional_Showers

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 19:08 - May 4 by Bison

My parents signed up for testing and monitoring. They got the tests Saturday morning and registered , did them , then Sunday morning a man with a van and hazmat suit came and collected them. Very efficient.

I hope everything goes well for your parents. It really is remarkable how we have mobilized so quickly. When we saw how countries like Italy were with their health service overwhelmed it makes you thankful we were organized and as ready as we could be.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 20:50 - May 4 with 491 viewsSadoldgit

The head of the EU’s agency for disease control has warned that the UK is one of five European countries failing to reduce active coronavirus infections, despite Boris Johnson’s claims of success.

Andrea Ammon, the director of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), suggested on Monday that the UK had yet to progress as far as the majority of European countries in tackling the disease.

In evidence to the European parliament’s committee on public health, Ammon said Europe as a whole appeared to have passed the peak of infections on Saturday, with only Bulgaria still experiencing an increase in cases of infection.

But she told MEPs that the UK, along with Poland, Romania and Sweden, stood out as showing “no substantial changes in the last 14 days”.

“All the others, we really see this substantial decrease,” Ammon said of the cumulative incidence rate, which provides a measure of the prevalence of active cases in the population. She did not offer any explanation of the differences.

Part of an article from The Guardian today
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 21:06 - May 4 with 481 viewsOccasional_Showers

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 20:50 - May 4 by Sadoldgit

The head of the EU’s agency for disease control has warned that the UK is one of five European countries failing to reduce active coronavirus infections, despite Boris Johnson’s claims of success.

Andrea Ammon, the director of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), suggested on Monday that the UK had yet to progress as far as the majority of European countries in tackling the disease.

In evidence to the European parliament’s committee on public health, Ammon said Europe as a whole appeared to have passed the peak of infections on Saturday, with only Bulgaria still experiencing an increase in cases of infection.

But she told MEPs that the UK, along with Poland, Romania and Sweden, stood out as showing “no substantial changes in the last 14 days”.

“All the others, we really see this substantial decrease,” Ammon said of the cumulative incidence rate, which provides a measure of the prevalence of active cases in the population. She did not offer any explanation of the differences.

Part of an article from The Guardian today

Obviously we are all going to die because of the Tories.

Tiresome as usual Soggy.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 10:03 - May 5 with 433 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:05 - May 4 by Sadoldgit

How unlike you to twist something to suit your own argument as apologist in chief for the government. I suggest you go back and read what I actually said. Little wonder you have so much trouble understanding articles in the broadsheets.

Like a typical leftie when exposed resort to personal insults and accuse people of being thick. I see they welcomed you back on saintsweb with open arms.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 10:34 - May 5 with 419 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 10:03 - May 5 by this_charming_man

Like a typical leftie when exposed resort to personal insults and accuse people of being thick. I see they welcomed you back on saintsweb with open arms.

Statler & Waldorf at it again. Get a room you guys 🥰
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:15 - May 5 with 406 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 10:34 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

Statler & Waldorf at it again. Get a room you guys 🥰

A couple of comments on Soggys return the Saintweb

"Great. A return to every second post being the same few posters arguing about who is more boring.

Learn to stfu once in a while. No-one wants to read it."

"Odd that there seem to be a boatload of "trolls and wums" that seem to spring up and post just as you start posting more frequently on either forum. I wonder why?"

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:22 - May 5 with 399 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:15 - May 5 by this_charming_man

A couple of comments on Soggys return the Saintweb

"Great. A return to every second post being the same few posters arguing about who is more boring.

Learn to stfu once in a while. No-one wants to read it."

"Odd that there seem to be a boatload of "trolls and wums" that seem to spring up and post just as you start posting more frequently on either forum. I wonder why?"

Were you bullied at school or were you the school bully? Every day you come on here and show what kind of person you are. This thread is about covid testing. If you want to be a d*ck then message me directly and say what you need to say. By the way, I notice you have only chosen quotes from the WUM’s over there and completely ignored the posts from the decent posters. How odd that someone with as much “balance” as you only chooses things to post that back up your very unbalanced views.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:40 - May 5 with 389 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:22 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

Were you bullied at school or were you the school bully? Every day you come on here and show what kind of person you are. This thread is about covid testing. If you want to be a d*ck then message me directly and say what you need to say. By the way, I notice you have only chosen quotes from the WUM’s over there and completely ignored the posts from the decent posters. How odd that someone with as much “balance” as you only chooses things to post that back up your very unbalanced views.

Dont get upset Soggy, it was funny that was all and funnily enough similar to what a lot of people on here said, everyone who doesnt agree with you is a WUM or troll. I know how seriously you take it all.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 12:49]

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:24 - May 5 with 364 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:40 - May 5 by this_charming_man

Dont get upset Soggy, it was funny that was all and funnily enough similar to what a lot of people on here said, everyone who doesnt agree with you is a WUM or troll. I know how seriously you take it all.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 12:49]

I am not upset, pal. I have put up with the same nonsense for years from hypochondriac and you are just the TUI version. As for WUMs and trolls, everyone on here knows the difference. I have no problem with people having a different point of view. There is a big difference in how certain people express that though. You for example display the exact traits that you accuse me of. For example, the slightest criticism of the government’s handling of the virus outbreak and you are straight on to it, usually adding personal slights to try and devalue the other person’s point. I have been reading this site for a long time but put off posting because of people like you. You act as if this is your own personal domain. Is it? Correct me if I am wrong but aren’t you just a contributor, like the rest of us. You have been around long enough to know how these things work, so cut out the innocent cr@p. People don’t want to read these tedious personal battles so why don’t we get back to discussing what the threads are about and park the personal b@llocks eh?
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:43 - May 5 with 357 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:24 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

I am not upset, pal. I have put up with the same nonsense for years from hypochondriac and you are just the TUI version. As for WUMs and trolls, everyone on here knows the difference. I have no problem with people having a different point of view. There is a big difference in how certain people express that though. You for example display the exact traits that you accuse me of. For example, the slightest criticism of the government’s handling of the virus outbreak and you are straight on to it, usually adding personal slights to try and devalue the other person’s point. I have been reading this site for a long time but put off posting because of people like you. You act as if this is your own personal domain. Is it? Correct me if I am wrong but aren’t you just a contributor, like the rest of us. You have been around long enough to know how these things work, so cut out the innocent cr@p. People don’t want to read these tedious personal battles so why don’t we get back to discussing what the threads are about and park the personal b@llocks eh?

who is having a personal battle? You make a statement i challenge it, you dont like it. That's what it comes down to.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024