Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday 17:04 - Apr 30 with 6776 viewsOccasional_Showers

The people’s government delivering for the people.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:51 - May 5 with 687 viewsDorsetIan

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:24 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

I am not upset, pal. I have put up with the same nonsense for years from hypochondriac and you are just the TUI version. As for WUMs and trolls, everyone on here knows the difference. I have no problem with people having a different point of view. There is a big difference in how certain people express that though. You for example display the exact traits that you accuse me of. For example, the slightest criticism of the government’s handling of the virus outbreak and you are straight on to it, usually adding personal slights to try and devalue the other person’s point. I have been reading this site for a long time but put off posting because of people like you. You act as if this is your own personal domain. Is it? Correct me if I am wrong but aren’t you just a contributor, like the rest of us. You have been around long enough to know how these things work, so cut out the innocent cr@p. People don’t want to read these tedious personal battles so why don’t we get back to discussing what the threads are about and park the personal b@llocks eh?

TCM does not want to discuss what the threads are about - you are wasting your time. He wants to assert his point of view, which he believes is the only 'balanced and measured' one, and then rubbish anyone who disagrees with him. It's very psychological - he is unable to accept that what he thinks about something might be wrong. All the person stuff is a defence against that - an attempt to shut up those who might question him, by any means possible, even a return to the playground. He's a bit like Trump like that.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:53 - May 5 with 698 viewsOccasional_Showers

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:43 - May 5 by this_charming_man

who is having a personal battle? You make a statement i challenge it, you dont like it. That's what it comes down to.

Has Giles actually answered anyone’s questions yet? All I see is lots of waffle and bluster and very little substance.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:58 - May 5 with 688 viewsSaint_Beaker

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:51 - May 5 by DorsetIan

TCM does not want to discuss what the threads are about - you are wasting your time. He wants to assert his point of view, which he believes is the only 'balanced and measured' one, and then rubbish anyone who disagrees with him. It's very psychological - he is unable to accept that what he thinks about something might be wrong. All the person stuff is a defence against that - an attempt to shut up those who might question him, by any means possible, even a return to the playground. He's a bit like Trump like that.

I have never seen such irony.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:06 - May 5 with 671 viewsDorsetIan

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:58 - May 5 by Saint_Beaker

I have never seen such irony.

You should get out more.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:07 - May 5 with 681 viewsSaint_Beaker

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:06 - May 5 by DorsetIan

You should get out more.

Advising yourself again?
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:24 - May 5 with 666 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:24 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

I am not upset, pal. I have put up with the same nonsense for years from hypochondriac and you are just the TUI version. As for WUMs and trolls, everyone on here knows the difference. I have no problem with people having a different point of view. There is a big difference in how certain people express that though. You for example display the exact traits that you accuse me of. For example, the slightest criticism of the government’s handling of the virus outbreak and you are straight on to it, usually adding personal slights to try and devalue the other person’s point. I have been reading this site for a long time but put off posting because of people like you. You act as if this is your own personal domain. Is it? Correct me if I am wrong but aren’t you just a contributor, like the rest of us. You have been around long enough to know how these things work, so cut out the innocent cr@p. People don’t want to read these tedious personal battles so why don’t we get back to discussing what the threads are about and park the personal b@llocks eh?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:25 - May 5 with 652 viewsDorsetIan

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:07 - May 5 by Saint_Beaker

Advising yourself again?

Good to see you're still here, by the way. Do you know Saint68? I would love to see a discussion between you two. That would be great.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:26 - May 5 with 659 viewsSaint_Beaker

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:25 - May 5 by DorsetIan

Good to see you're still here, by the way. Do you know Saint68? I would love to see a discussion between you two. That would be great.

No, don't know him personally. Do you know sadoldgit? I would love to see a conversation between the two of you. That would be super.
Login to get fewer ads

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:29 - May 5 with 650 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:26 - May 5 by Saint_Beaker

No, don't know him personally. Do you know sadoldgit? I would love to see a conversation between the two of you. That would be super.

Ian and Soggy.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:31 - May 5 with 638 viewsDorsetIan

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:26 - May 5 by Saint_Beaker

Yes, he's a good poster. Someone who is actually able to articulate an argument and listen to the responses without resorting to childish insults. I've had many interesting exchanges with him on TUI.

You take care now.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:34 - May 5 with 645 viewsSaint_Beaker

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:31 - May 5 by DorsetIan

Yes, he's a good poster. Someone who is actually able to articulate an argument and listen to the responses without resorting to childish insults. I've had many interesting exchanges with him on TUI.

You take care now.

Basically, his views are the same as yours so you like him as you hate people who dare to have a different view because you are a big girls blouse who stamps his feet when he does not get listenned to.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:35 - May 5 with 644 viewsSaint_Beaker

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:29 - May 5 by this_charming_man

Ian and Soggy.

Good ole Harry. He has the answer to everything you know.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:50 - May 5 with 616 viewsDorsetIan

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:34 - May 5 by Saint_Beaker

Basically, his views are the same as yours so you like him as you hate people who dare to have a different view because you are a big girls blouse who stamps his feet when he does not get listenned to.

As I said the other day, you are very welcome addition to this forum. You bring an original perspective that is rarely heard on here.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:54 - May 5 with 623 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:43 - May 5 by this_charming_man

who is having a personal battle? You make a statement i challenge it, you dont like it. That's what it comes down to.

Who do you think? You. You are doing it with me. You do it to others. Very quickly it moves off the point and you make it personal.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:57 - May 5 with 617 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:34 - May 5 by Saint_Beaker

“Big girls blouse” 😂

You and TCM certainly make a right pair.

Separated at birth?

At some point though you will need to get back to defending the government. Dune can’t do it all by himself 😉
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 16:32 - May 5 with 577 viewsDorsetIan

Two great things on Radio 4 today.

A special programme 'A cure at what cost?', looking at the problem of how we balance reducing the deaths from Corona against the deaths from other things if the lockdown goes on 'too' long.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000htrs

And then on The World at One, interviews with scientists and then Jeremy Hunt about the comparisons of the UK with other countries.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000hvld

(from 6.25 mins)

There is an interview with a guy who makes the sensible point that we can't really make full comparisons until we really know whether we are comparing like with like and he is asked specifically whether it may be that we will NOT emerge as one of the worst, if not the worst country in Europe? He repeats that he doesn't like making comparisons but even has to concede that:

'nobody would deny...we're not doing very well..' and '...there's no denying that these are really serious numbers that we're seeing...'

This is all that Sadoldgit, me and others have been saying on here. It's a statement of the bleedin' obvious that no honest person can deny.

WARNINGS:

These clips are from the BBC, a notoriously biased organisation.
There are actual discussions with no name calling or use of emojis at any point.
Some of it is quite boring.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 18:54 - May 5 with 555 viewsHappy_Jack

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:29 - May 5 by this_charming_man

Ian and Soggy.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 20:07 - May 5 with 524 viewssaint68

Just for clarity, I am not as DorsetIan infers the poster on this site...Saint Beaker.

Sorry to burst your little thought train Ian X

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 20:36 - May 5 with 506 viewsDorsetIan

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 20:07 - May 5 by saint68

Just for clarity, I am not as DorsetIan infers the poster on this site...Saint Beaker.

Sorry to burst your little thought train Ian X

I didn't say you were. I said I would like to see you and Beaky have an exchange. I just think it would be fun to watch the two of you in discussion. Happy for you to pick a topic of your choice.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 20:43 - May 5 with 505 viewssaint68

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 20:36 - May 5 by DorsetIan

I didn't say you were. I said I would like to see you and Beaky have an exchange. I just think it would be fun to watch the two of you in discussion. Happy for you to pick a topic of your choice.

How about the lack of awareness by politically motivated moaners.

I wonder if you,Sadoldgit and Thisscepteredsaint will be on the agenda🤣😂

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 21:21 - May 5 with 487 viewsDorsetIan

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 20:43 - May 5 by saint68

That one would be a bit dull, as you both bore on about that all the time.

No, pick something new and let us all watch as you forensically dissect a subject.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 21:33 - May 5 with 486 viewssaint68

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 21:21 - May 5 by DorsetIan

That one would be a bit dull, as you both bore on about that all the time.

No, pick something new and let us all watch as you forensically dissect a subject.

I do note that you haven't had the wherewithal to debunk or refute any of my comments from yesterday, the sap Mr Happy (AKA mr wormdigger/Plastic Gravy jug) rejoiced in a (o) missing...but that was it...the 3 Dumbegos had no response to valid information.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 22:03 - May 5 with 472 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 20:43 - May 5 by saint68

Was 10 years of austerity politically motivated? Was a decade of deliberately underfunding the NHS and all of the other public services politically motivated? Yes of course they were. So if moaning about the end result is politically motivated, why do use that as a derogatory put down to people who see things differently to you?
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 22:10 - May 5 with 469 viewssaint68

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 22:03 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

Was 10 years of austerity politically motivated? Was a decade of deliberately underfunding the NHS and all of the other public services politically motivated? Yes of course they were. So if moaning about the end result is politically motivated, why do use that as a derogatory put down to people who see things differently to you?

No it was a necessity to address the financial crisis inherited from a previous government that couldn't balance the books..not too difficult to understand if you aren't politically brainwashed.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:56 - May 6 with 419 viewsSadoldgit

Unashamedly pinched from FB today.

“Today I bought a box of cornflakes, or as Matt Hancock would call it, 7122 food items”.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024