Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday 17:04 - Apr 30 with 6750 viewsOccasional_Showers

The people’s government delivering for the people.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:58 - May 6 with 512 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 12:56 - May 6 by Sadoldgit

Unashamedly pinched from FB today.

“Today I bought a box of cornflakes, or as Matt Hancock would call it, 7122 food items”.

Was it your postmans status?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:48 - May 6 with 487 viewsSadoldgit

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 13:58 - May 6 by this_charming_man

Was it your postmans status?

Do you have a thing for men in uniforms? I will see if I can get him to send you some pics.
81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 15:12 - May 6 with 480 viewsthis_charming_man

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 14:48 - May 6 by Sadoldgit

Do you have a thing for men in uniforms? I will see if I can get him to send you some pics.

It's not me that's adding them on facebook pal

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 19:25 - May 7 with 441 viewsMr_Happy

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 16:32 - May 5 by DorsetIan

Two great things on Radio 4 today.

A special programme 'A cure at what cost?', looking at the problem of how we balance reducing the deaths from Corona against the deaths from other things if the lockdown goes on 'too' long.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000htrs

And then on The World at One, interviews with scientists and then Jeremy Hunt about the comparisons of the UK with other countries.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000hvld

(from 6.25 mins)

There is an interview with a guy who makes the sensible point that we can't really make full comparisons until we really know whether we are comparing like with like and he is asked specifically whether it may be that we will NOT emerge as one of the worst, if not the worst country in Europe? He repeats that he doesn't like making comparisons but even has to concede that:

'nobody would deny...we're not doing very well..' and '...there's no denying that these are really serious numbers that we're seeing...'

This is all that Sadoldgit, me and others have been saying on here. It's a statement of the bleedin' obvious that no honest person can deny.

WARNINGS:

These clips are from the BBC, a notoriously biased organisation.
There are actual discussions with no name calling or use of emojis at any point.
Some of it is quite boring.

"There is an interview with a guy who makes the sensible point that we can't really make full comparisons until we really know whether we are comparing like with like and he is asked specifically whether it may be that we will NOT emerge as one of the worst, if not the worst country in Europe?"

That's like your team being six nil down with three minutes to go and saying we need to wait for full time to decide the result.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

81,000 Covid-19 tests yesterday on 19:26 - May 7 with 437 viewsJaySaint

Edit
[Post edited 7 May 2020 19:26]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024