Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit 17:10 - May 4 with 3039 viewsBoris_

Haven't had much Brexit chat recently.

Glad to see talks are still pushing ahead and reports suggesting we are more than prepared to leave with no deal.

Surely No Deal is quickly heading towards the preferred option, so we can be fully in charge of our recovery and make sure we are competitive?

Poll: Claude Puel

Brexit on 17:36 - May 17 with 857 viewsDorsetIan

Brexit on 10:42 - May 17 by Boris_

On the contrary, we're better off with a no deal now than ever before.

You obviously don’t think British businesses will have enough challenges to deal with at the end of this year.

Banzai !!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Brexit on 18:04 - May 17 with 848 viewsgrumpy

Brexit on 10:42 - May 17 by Boris_

On the contrary, we're better off with a no deal now than ever before.

Really?How do make that out?
Brexit on 18:12 - May 17 with 834 viewskernow

Brexit on 17:36 - May 17 by DorsetIan

You obviously don’t think British businesses will have enough challenges to deal with at the end of this year.

Banzai !!

The charge of the Light Brigade more like.
Brexit on 19:10 - May 17 with 807 viewsMessysaints

Banzai !!

Not prepared for some thing you knew might happen for how many years now? And still not prepared even though that was bojo biggest desire and we have had an election held on the knowledge we either get a gd deal or no Deal? Seriously? Not planned at all? Lol

Tough...
Brexit on 20:40 - May 17 with 773 viewsBoris_

Banzai !!

All businesses should be prepared for No Deal and if they aren't, they will only have themselves to blame. They've had 4 years.

Brexit on 20:41 - May 17 with 772 viewsBoris_

Brexit on 18:04 - May 17 by grumpy

Really?How do make that out?

There is no point in me debating this with you mush and you're a hysterical remainer. You won't change your mind and nor will I change mine.

Wait and see.

Brexit on 20:50 - May 17 with 770 viewsgrumpy

Brexit on 20:41 - May 17 by Boris_

There is no point in me debating this with you mush and you're a hysterical remainer. You won't change your mind and nor will I change mine.

Wait and see.

I'm not a hysterical remainer or your mush.

So someone who doesn't agree with is hysterical...
[Post edited 17 May 2020 21:06]
Brexit on 22:42 - May 17 with 731 viewsOccasional_Showers

Brexit on 20:50 - May 17 by grumpy

I'm not a hysterical remainer or your mush.

So someone who doesn't agree with is hysterical...
[Post edited 17 May 2020 21:06]

Your views aren’t relevant. It’s just pointless whinging. You lost this argument and we are leaving. Get used to it grandpa.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit on 00:59 - May 18 with 707 viewsDorsetIan

Brexit on 20:40 - May 17 by Boris_

All businesses should be prepared for No Deal and if they aren't, they will only have themselves to blame. They've had 4 years.

Either you don’t understand the economics of this pandemic and its aftermath, or you are so obsessed by Brexit that you simply don’t care.

Anyway, I don’t want to disappoint you but ‚no deal‘ is not gong to happen. You might be in favour of economic suicide but no one else is.

Brexit on 09:58 - May 18 with 659 viewsBison

Brexit on 00:59 - May 18 by DorsetIan

Either you don’t understand the economics of this pandemic and its aftermath, or you are so obsessed by Brexit that you simply don’t care.

Anyway, I don’t want to disappoint you but ‚no deal‘ is not gong to happen. You might be in favour of economic suicide but no one else is.

Yes we should stay in and bail out Spain , Italy , Greece and all the Eastern European nations. Look in the mirror the reflection is all these countries who will also suffer , deals will be done.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Brexit on 13:01 - May 18 with 636 viewsDorsetIan

Brexit on 09:58 - May 18 by Bison

Yes we should stay in and bail out Spain , Italy , Greece and all the Eastern European nations. Look in the mirror the reflection is all these countries who will also suffer , deals will be done.

Sure, we won't be the only ones in the mire. But it's a time for global cooperation so we can all help each other out of it.

Brexit on 13:16 - May 18 with 629 viewsBison

Brexit on 13:01 - May 18 by DorsetIan

Sure, we won't be the only ones in the mire. But it's a time for global cooperation so we can all help each other out of it.

Sounds wonderful .

Brexit on 13:22 - May 18 with 618 viewsDorsetIan

Brexit on 13:16 - May 18 by Bison

Sounds wonderful .

Absolutely, it's your classic 'win-win' situation.

Brexit on 13:29 - May 18 with 612 viewsBison

Brexit on 13:22 - May 18 by DorsetIan

Absolutely, it's your classic 'win-win' situation.

Must admit you got me on that, I totally missed that solution . I hope Xi Jinping and Donald Trump read this board.

Brexit on 14:03 - May 18 with 593 viewsDorsetIan

Brexit on 13:29 - May 18 by Bison

Must admit you got me on that, I totally missed that solution . I hope Xi Jinping and Donald Trump read this board.

Trump has his own agenda and has had a different approach to date. If you're advocating following it, then good luck with that.

Brexit on 14:21 - May 18 with 586 viewsJaySaint

Brexit on 14:03 - May 18 by DorsetIan

Trump has his own agenda and has had a different approach to date. If you're advocating following it, then good luck with that.

he will be gone in a few months, right?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Brexit on 14:34 - May 18 with 579 viewsDorsetIan

Brexit on 14:21 - May 18 by JaySaint

he will be gone in a few months, right?

Next US election too close to call, I'd say, but we can all live in hope.

Brexit on 14:43 - May 18 with 571 viewsBison

Brexit on 14:03 - May 18 by DorsetIan

Definitely not advocating Trump he's a lunatic but my point is for your scheme to work it has to be top down i.e. The 2 economic superpowers would have to buy in. If Luxembourg and Borneo were to drive your policy I don't think it would have the same effect.

Brexit on 15:12 - May 18 with 559 viewsJaySaint

imagine the shock....look what happens when they know you are unlikely to budge

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8329453/EU-set-row-fishing-rights-Brexi

Brexit on 15:57 - May 18 with 550 viewsBoris_

Brexit on 15:12 - May 18 by JaySaint

imagine the shock....look what happens when they know you are unlikely to budge

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8329453/EU-set-row-fishing-rights-Brexi

If there was even possible for a positive to come out of a pandemic, it's that the bed wetting lefties are too busy crying about the way the government are dealing with Coronavirus to put any energy in to balling their eyes out about Brexit as well.

Meaning we're able to put our foot down on negotiations without leftie squinnying.

Brexit on 17:14 - May 18 with 533 viewsDorsetIan

Brexit on 15:57 - May 18 by Boris_

If there was even possible for a positive to come out of a pandemic, it's that the bed wetting lefties are too busy crying about the way the government are dealing with Coronavirus to put any energy in to balling their eyes out about Brexit as well.

Meaning we're able to put our foot down on negotiations without leftie squinnying.

'put our foot down' - that's funny.

It's a negotiation. Both sides will now be desperate for a deal and both sides will now compromise. Let's see what we have to concede, or do you think that we're just going to hand over a list of demands and then refuse to accept anything else?

Brexit on 17:31 - May 18 with 527 viewsBoris_

Brexit on 17:14 - May 18 by DorsetIan

'put our foot down' - that's funny.

It's a negotiation. Both sides will now be desperate for a deal and both sides will now compromise. Let's see what we have to concede, or do you think that we're just going to hand over a list of demands and then refuse to accept anything else?

Whatever happens, you're going to cry like a little baby because you're upset that we're leaving the EU. Nothing will be good enough for you, so you might as well stock up on Kleenex.

Brexit on 17:51 - May 18 with 522 viewsDorsetIan

Brexit on 17:31 - May 18 by Boris_

Whatever happens, you're going to cry like a little baby because you're upset that we're leaving the EU. Nothing will be good enough for you, so you might as well stock up on Kleenex.

You need to move on, fella. I don't know if you've noticed but the UK left the EU on 31 January.

Brexit is now old news. It's also completely irrelevant now that all eyes will be on getting us first out of lockdown and then on getting the UK economy moving again.

This is what is going to happen:

The UK and the EU will agree the heads of a rough and ready trade deal with the EU, and then we will use article 24 of the WTO to effectively extend the transition period in all but name. You will remember Boris talking about it a lot during the election campaign.

There ain't going to be a 'no deal' Brexit, so you're going to need to find something else to get excited about.

Brexit on 18:04 - May 18 with 509 viewsJaySaint

Brexit on 17:51 - May 18 by DorsetIan

You need to move on, fella. I don't know if you've noticed but the UK left the EU on 31 January.

Brexit is now old news. It's also completely irrelevant now that all eyes will be on getting us first out of lockdown and then on getting the UK economy moving again.

This is what is going to happen:

The UK and the EU will agree the heads of a rough and ready trade deal with the EU, and then we will use article 24 of the WTO to effectively extend the transition period in all but name. You will remember Boris talking about it a lot during the election campaign.

There ain't going to be a 'no deal' Brexit, so you're going to need to find something else to get excited about.

Brexit on 18:14 - May 18 with 500 viewscocklebreath

Brexit on 18:04 - May 18 by JaySaint

Are you Russels 8 year old brother?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024