Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WAC 21:28 - May 22 with 5616 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/22/dominic-cummings-durham-trip-co

Classic Tory do as i say not as I do
This man is the real danger he and BoJo are gonna screw this country beyond return
WAC on 08:27 - May 23 with 690 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 08:16 - May 23 by dirk_doone

Yes, but he's the man in control so I don't think there's much they can do about it. Look at how even the Russian intelligence report had to be buried.

The people chose Boris and Dom and the people gave them a stonking majority so they could get on with it without hindrance. The people did so precisely to move politics away from the dither and delay orchestrated by Labour and remainer traitors. A year ago Cummings would have been toast but thanks to the people we are living in a very stable period with those who want to see Brexit derailed firmly wing clipped.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 8:28]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

WAC on 08:39 - May 23 with 655 viewsDorsetIan

More evidence that it’s all entirely tribal for some on here.

He didn’t just break the rules. He did so when he already thought he had the virus, he did so for 250 miles, and he went to visit grandparents who are over 70.

Anyone else did this, their feet wouldn’t have touched the ground.

Let’s forgot about the offence itself and whether it can be squeezed into an imaginary exemption. What does it say about the man’s respect for everyone else in the country? His contempt for the millions with possible symptoms who are inconveniently staying put, or for the millions of grandparents who are not seeing their grandchildren, despite all their instincts.

This is the reason he will have to go.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

WAC on 08:45 - May 23 with 668 viewscynicalsaint

WAC on 08:39 - May 23 by DorsetIan

More evidence that it’s all entirely tribal for some on here.

He didn’t just break the rules. He did so when he already thought he had the virus, he did so for 250 miles, and he went to visit grandparents who are over 70.

Anyone else did this, their feet wouldn’t have touched the ground.

Let’s forgot about the offence itself and whether it can be squeezed into an imaginary exemption. What does it say about the man’s respect for everyone else in the country? His contempt for the millions with possible symptoms who are inconveniently staying put, or for the millions of grandparents who are not seeing their grandchildren, despite all their instincts.

This is the reason he will have to go.

... working like a charm.
WAC on 09:26 - May 23 with 632 viewsPatfromPoole

What I absolutely love about this tale is that Cummings probably thought he was the cleverest bloke in Britain.

A great leveller, this sort of lunacy.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

WAC on 09:36 - May 23 with 620 viewskernow

He should resign but he won't.
He won't be fired either.
He's slippery, teflon coated, manipulative and cunning.
WAC on 09:38 - May 23 with 611 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 09:26 - May 23 by PatfromPoole

What I absolutely love about this tale is that Cummings probably thought he was the cleverest bloke in Britain.

A great leveller, this sort of lunacy.

What did he do wrong in your opinion?

WAC on 09:53 - May 23 with 595 viewsPatfromPoole

WAC on 09:38 - May 23 by Occasional_Showers

What did he do wrong in your opinion?

Go against pretty much every key instruction given by the Government in daily briefings since the end of March.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

WAC on 09:56 - May 23 with 582 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 09:53 - May 23 by PatfromPoole

Go against pretty much every key instruction given by the Government in daily briefings since the end of March.

I asked for your opinion.

He traveled non stop in a sealed car to a self contained and separate dwelling next to his parents so that his children could be cared for.

Your opinion on that?

Login to get fewer ads

WAC on 10:00 - May 23 with 574 viewsSalisburySaint

WAC on 09:56 - May 23 by Occasional_Showers

He traveled non stop in a sealed car to a self contained and separate dwelling next to his parents so that his children could be cared for.

Your opinion on that?

So in your view, the Leading Health official in Scotland who didn’t have the virus, but travelled to her second home and was forced to resign shouldn’t have ?
WAC on 10:01 - May 23 with 573 viewssaint22

WAC on 09:56 - May 23 by Occasional_Showers

Your opinion on that?

The government told everyone to stay at home
He didn’t
He had the virus
You are a fool
WAC on 10:02 - May 23 with 567 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 10:00 - May 23 by SalisburySaint

So in your view, the Leading Health official in Scotland who didn’t have the virus, but travelled to her second home and was forced to resign shouldn’t have ?

She was doing it for an outing, Dominic Cummings did it for his children.

WAC on 10:04 - May 23 with 561 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 10:01 - May 23 by saint22

He didn’t
He had the virus
You are a fool

Thankyou 22, a brilliant contribution as always.

WAC on 10:07 - May 23 with 559 viewsRon11

WAC on 10:01 - May 23 by saint22

He didn’t
He had the virus
You are a fool

Very similar to Corbyn's brother and others on the streets in close contact demanding the end of lockdown.
WAC on 10:10 - May 23 with 550 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 10:07 - May 23 by Ron11

Very similar to Corbyn's brother and others on the streets in close contact demanding the end of lockdown.

Not similar at all. The holier than thou faux outrage from the left is amusing though.

WAC on 10:15 - May 23 with 546 viewsRon11

WAC on 10:10 - May 23 by Occasional_Showers

Not similar at all. The holier than thou faux outrage from the left is amusing though.

I meant similar in that they didn't stay at home, and are even scruffier
WAC on 10:22 - May 23 with 530 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 10:15 - May 23 by Ron11

I meant similar in that they didn't stay at home, and are even scruffier

Dominic acted sensibly and in the best interests of all concerned.

Posh boy Piers Corbyn acted the way he did because he’s a weirdo.

WAC on 10:32 - May 23 with 526 viewsSadoldgit

On the upside I hope that he, Johnson and the others on the front bench all stay and make the party unelectable. The downside is how much more damage can they do to the country in the meantime?
WAC on 10:40 - May 23 with 520 viewsJaySaint

Did all this happen at the same time Jeremey Corbyn ignored orders and continued to go to work?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

WAC on 10:47 - May 23 with 512 viewsSalisburySaint

WAC on 10:10 - May 23 by Occasional_Showers

Can’t see anything in governments guidelines about travelling 270 to parents home

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-a

Clearly says stay at home
WAC on 10:53 - May 23 with 507 viewssaint22

WAC on 09:53 - May 23 by PatfromPoole

Unbelievable

https://apple.news/A0EjN9ouiS5CcNqlMQjScvA

This is becoming astonishing
WAC on 10:57 - May 23 with 501 viewscynicalsaint

WAC on 10:53 - May 23 by saint22

Unbelievable

This place is turning into a massive echo chamber of outrage. Whether you agree or disagree with what he did, its clear the government are going to back their 'top boy' - quite why anyone finds this 'unbelievable' is beyond me.
WAC on 11:00 - May 23 with 494 viewsOccasional_Showers

“Owing to his wife being infected with suspected coronavirus and the high likelihood that he would himself become unwell, it was essential for Dominic Cummings to ensure his young child could be properly cared for," Number 10 said in a statement.

"His sister and nieces had volunteered to help so he went to a house near to but separate from his extended family in case their help was needed. His sister shopped for the family and left everything outside. At no stage was he or his family spoken to by the police about this matter, as is being reported. His actions were in line with coronavirus guidelines. Mr Cummings believes he behaved reasonably and legally."

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-labour-demands-explanation-after-reports-

Well that’s that then. I’m sure the usual far left fanatics will ramble on about this (with a heavy dose of faux outrage) in their inimitable dreary way (over to you soggy) but ultimately it’ll be a story that goes absolutely nowhere.

WAC on 11:06 - May 23 with 480 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 10:53 - May 23 by saint22

Unbelievable

How do you manage to act like a 5 year old and simultaneously fly to New York for 15 minute meetings? It’s a truly remarkable feat.

WAC on 11:13 - May 23 with 470 viewsRednWight

WAC on 11:00 - May 23 by Occasional_Showers

“Owing to his wife being infected with suspected coronavirus and the high likelihood that he would himself become unwell, it was essential for Dominic Cummings to ensure his young child could be properly cared for," Number 10 said in a statement.

"His sister and nieces had volunteered to help so he went to a house near to but separate from his extended family in case their help was needed. His sister shopped for the family and left everything outside. At no stage was he or his family spoken to by the police about this matter, as is being reported. His actions were in line with coronavirus guidelines. Mr Cummings believes he behaved reasonably and legally."

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-labour-demands-explanation-after-reports-

Well that’s that then. I’m sure the usual far left fanatics will ramble on about this (with a heavy dose of faux outrage) in their inimitable dreary way (over to you soggy) but ultimately it’ll be a story that goes absolutely nowhere.

It’s almost like there’s one rule for us and no rules for a few
How many people do you think would have liked to have moved ‘ for their children ‘ but didn’t because the government said not to

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

WAC on 11:14 - May 23 with 471 viewsdirk_doone

Nothing is going to happen to Cummings. He will be protected.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 19:10]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024