Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WAC 21:28 - May 22 with 5697 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/22/dominic-cummings-durham-trip-co

Classic Tory do as i say not as I do
This man is the real danger he and BoJo are gonna screw this country beyond return
WAC on 11:22 - May 23 with 703 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 11:13 - May 23 by RednWight

It’s almost like there’s one rule for us and no rules for a few
How many people do you think would have liked to have moved ‘ for their children ‘ but didn’t because the government said not to

Dominic Cummings and his wife are lucky to have a the perfect location to self isolate that meant their child could be cared for. It’s nothing like the medical officer in Scotland having weekends away in her holiday home.

Faux outrage and jealousy is all I can see.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

WAC on 11:26 - May 23 with 696 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 11:22 - May 23 by Occasional_Showers

Dominic Cummings and his wife are lucky to have a the perfect location to self isolate that meant their child could be cared for. It’s nothing like the medical officer in Scotland having weekends away in her holiday home.

Jealousy? I can’t imagine for one minute that anyone would want to swop places with Dominic Cummings, other than perhaps you. If this had been a Labour person you would be all over it like a rash.
WAC on 11:28 - May 23 with 696 viewssaint22

You mean the one who then resigned?
This isn’t about politics pal it’s about morals and doing the right thing but you wouldn’t get that
WAC on 11:31 - May 23 with 689 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 11:26 - May 23 by Sadoldgit

Jealousy? I can’t imagine for one minute that anyone would want to swop places with Dominic Cummings, other than perhaps you. If this had been a Labour person you would be all over it like a rash.

Carry on Moaning (there’s a film for you), it’s clear your whole life revolves around being miserable. I reckon you can get a week out of this before you find the next thing to moan about.

WAC on 11:33 - May 23 with 691 viewscynicalsaint

WAC on 11:26 - May 23 by Sadoldgit

Faux outrage is right.

Is anyone really surprised that:
a. he did it;
b. the govt are defending the fact that he did it?
WAC on 11:44 - May 23 with 672 viewscocklebreath

WAC on 11:33 - May 23 by cynicalsaint

Faux outrage is right.

Is anyone really surprised that:
a. he did it;
b. the govt are defending the fact that he did it?

No but that doesn’t excuse it, he’s a c&nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

WAC on 11:51 - May 23 with 663 viewscynicalsaint

WAC on 11:44 - May 23 by cocklebreath

I was commenting on the responses on here rather than the rights and wrongs of what he did / didn't do or the general c&ntiness (or otherwise) of the bloke.

no middle ground / no debate. Just adopt a position on any given issue and then RANT.

people need to calm the F down.
WAC on 11:53 - May 23 with 659 viewssaint22

WAC on 11:44 - May 23 by cocklebreath

And because of lily livered posh boy bojo the c&nt is running this country
It’s a real danger that many seem fine with
Login to get fewer ads

WAC on 11:57 - May 23 with 648 viewsBicester_North

WAC on 11:53 - May 23 by saint22

And because of lily livered posh boy bojo the c&nt is running this country
It’s a real danger that many seem fine with

You lie pathetically to people you don’t know, to try appear successful in life.

Successful to you means trampling the poor and destroying the environment.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

WAC on 13:32 - May 23 with 587 viewskentsouthampton

His wife is claiming she wasn't there while simultaneously claiming she looked after her child the entire time.
WAC on 13:37 - May 23 with 581 viewsJaySaint

I wonder when Labour will demand this chap is fired..

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/health/coronavirus-covid19/2020/04/03/mp-war

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

WAC on 13:37 - May 23 with 571 viewsDorsetIan

WAC on 09:53 - May 23 by PatfromPoole

Go against pretty much every key instruction given by the Government in daily briefings since the end of March.

Spot on again.

That’s all there is to this story. No faux outrage. No excuses.

He made the rule that said everyone had to stay at home in the circumstances he found himself in and then didn’t.

Anyone else - toast immediately.

All we are learning is how dependant the government are on this unelected person and how shameless and servile are those politicians now defending him.

Today’s conference is going to be brilliant. Shame I’m going to miss it - I’ll be on my way to see my parents in the Midlands.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

WAC on 13:41 - May 23 with 564 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 13:37 - May 23 by DorsetIan

Spot on again.

That’s all there is to this story. No faux outrage. No excuses.

He made the rule that said everyone had to stay at home in the circumstances he found himself in and then didn’t.

Anyone else - toast immediately.

All we are learning is how dependant the government are on this unelected person and how shameless and servile are those politicians now defending him.

Today’s conference is going to be brilliant. Shame I’m going to miss it - I’ll be on my way to see my parents in the Midlands.

do you think Jeremey Corbyn should also resign?

WAC on 13:50 - May 23 with 542 viewsJaySaint

When will Stephen Kinnock be sacked?

WAC on 13:52 - May 23 with 540 viewsBison

WAC on 10:00 - May 23 by SalisburySaint

So in your view, the Leading Health official in Scotland who didn’t have the virus, but travelled to her second home and was forced to resign shouldn’t have ?

I really couldn't give a toss regarding Cummings , sack him or whatever.

But the fact the leading health person in Scotland was forced to resign for faux outrage by everyone is absolutely gob smacking. We are in a pandemic and what to we do ? Sack a leading health expert to make us all feel better. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face !

Should we check the travel records of every doctor or nurse to see if they have followed the rules ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

WAC on 14:26 - May 23 with 516 viewskingslandstand1

So what, he made a fukin mistake, big one mind, but we're getting out of this mess now so is a change in those trying to continue with us getting out going to make things any better?
22, you seem to have your pulse on all things political here (on a football forum), just what exactly would you do right now to improve things with a fairly detailed explanation and not just sack everybody you don't like
WAC on 14:28 - May 23 with 513 viewskingslandstand1

WAC on 10:04 - May 23 by Occasional_Showers

Thankyou 22, a brilliant contribution as always.

Brilliant at name calling and casting aspertions on you, although I guess you've never actually met?
WAC on 14:33 - May 23 with 507 viewskentsouthampton

WAC on 13:50 - May 23 by JaySaint

When you stop posting whataboutery.
WAC on 14:33 - May 23 with 507 viewsPatfromPoole

WAC on 13:50 - May 23 by JaySaint

Did Stephen Kinnock have the virus?

Not denying that he broke the rules; I just don’t think he broke them quite as blatantly. Or had a hand in making the rules in the first place....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

WAC on 14:58 - May 23 with 491 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 14:33 - May 23 by PatfromPoole

Did Stephen Kinnock have the virus?

Not denying that he broke the rules; I just don’t think he broke them quite as blatantly. Or had a hand in making the rules in the first place....

Corbyn?

WAC on 15:12 - May 23 with 469 viewsOccasional_Showers

So Dom was no worse than 83% of UI posters. I think that’s probably representative of the country. The people who are screaming about him are a small minority of fanatics who hate the Tories. The vast majority of the public frankly don’t care.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/258790/did-you-break-an

WAC on 15:35 - May 23 with 452 viewsVagina_Dentata

The document found on .gov states that “if you or someone you live with has symptoms of coronavirus: do not leave your home for any reason.”

Dom was just using a sensible interpretation of this; I’m not sure what the fuss is about.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

WAC on 15:39 - May 23 with 446 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 15:35 - May 23 by Vagina_Dentata

The document found on .gov states that “if you or someone you live with has symptoms of coronavirus: do not leave your home for any reason.”

Dom was just using a sensible interpretation of this; I’m not sure what the fuss is about.

seeing as kids need all the protection they can get (look at the militant teachers union)

keeping a little one safe is the correct decision

WAC on 15:51 - May 23 with 430 viewsVagina_Dentata

WAC on 15:39 - May 23 by JaySaint

seeing as kids need all the protection they can get (look at the militant teachers union)

keeping a little one safe is the correct decision

Exactly. We all know there is very little chance of a child carrying and infecting others. But Dom didn’t want to take that risk.
He used sensible interpretation of the rules to take his child somewhere safe: remember that the advice is stay two metres apart.
He knew taking his child 250 miles away massively decreased any chance of infection.

Good to see Matt, Rishi and Michael backing him up this morning, too.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

WAC on 15:55 - May 23 with 422 viewsJaySaint

lets be honest, anyone will do what they want when it comes to looking after your kids/family

anyone who says otherwise are hypocrites, otherwise schools will be full in 2 weeks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024