Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WAC 21:28 - May 22 with 5615 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/22/dominic-cummings-durham-trip-co

Classic Tory do as i say not as I do
This man is the real danger he and BoJo are gonna screw this country beyond return
WAC on 10:26 - May 24 with 598 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 10:23 - May 24 by Boris_

The hysteria about Cummings is tedious. Are people really as 'livid' as they are making out? Or perhaps it's just people crying about a Tory government and Brexit again? Absolutely mental.

When DC quits/is sacked, I give it the next working day before stories of "Brexit in crisis" etc from the usual suspects in the media.

Brexit has happened!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

WAC on 10:33 - May 24 with 593 viewsVagina_Dentata

WAC on 10:23 - May 24 by Boris_

The hysteria about Cummings is tedious. Are people really as 'livid' as they are making out? Or perhaps it's just people crying about a Tory government and Brexit again? Absolutely mental.

Yes I suppose The Spectator and the pro-Brexit, Tory MPs that want him out are just loony lefties crying about Brexit and the Tories.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

WAC on 10:33 - May 24 with 586 viewsBoris_

WAC on 10:26 - May 24 by JaySaint

When DC quits/is sacked, I give it the next working day before stories of "Brexit in crisis" etc from the usual suspects in the media.

Brexit has happened!

Funny that pretty much every person wetting the bed on Twitter about it has #FBPE or a rose in their title.

I genuinely don't see the big deal. I've always looked at the lockdown rules to be there to sensibly interpret to suit your own circumstances.

If it turns out that he was going back and forth to Durham as well as having days out / going to the shop etc then fair enough, he's probably got to go but if he just went there to self-isolate then I don't see the big issue.

No doubt someone is now going to send a link to all of the Karens out there claiming they saw Cummings out but have no proof.

Poll: Claude Puel

WAC on 10:35 - May 24 with 585 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 10:33 - May 24 by Boris_

Funny that pretty much every person wetting the bed on Twitter about it has #FBPE or a rose in their title.

I genuinely don't see the big deal. I've always looked at the lockdown rules to be there to sensibly interpret to suit your own circumstances.

If it turns out that he was going back and forth to Durham as well as having days out / going to the shop etc then fair enough, he's probably got to go but if he just went there to self-isolate then I don't see the big issue.

No doubt someone is now going to send a link to all of the Karens out there claiming they saw Cummings out but have no proof.

exactly, we had Stephen Kinnock doing it, Tahir Ali doing it

even Jeremy Corbyn doing it (can't remember if he was still leader of the opposition or not).

hardly a peep from the media or the cretins you describe

I doubt these people are hypocrites either

WAC on 10:37 - May 24 with 577 viewskentsouthampton

WAC on 10:33 - May 24 by Boris_

They have a picture of his car registration, it's why Shapps didn't deny the second trip.
WAC on 10:44 - May 24 with 558 viewsBoris_

WAC on 10:37 - May 24 by kentsouthampton

They have a picture of his car registration, it's why Shapps didn't deny the second trip.

Doesn't mean he's driving it ( or can easily be photoshopped to look genuine ) . What is obvious throughout this virus is that Remainers are absolutely desperate to find anything they can to cry about.

I notice none of them were calling for Kinnock to be sacked when he blatantly put his middle finger up at the lockdown rules.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 10:45]

Poll: Claude Puel

WAC on 10:45 - May 24 with 558 viewssaint22

WAC on 10:33 - May 24 by Vagina_Dentata

Yes I suppose The Spectator and the pro-Brexit, Tory MPs that want him out are just loony lefties crying about Brexit and the Tories.

Doesn’t Cummings wife work at spectator?
WAC on 10:47 - May 24 with 551 viewsVagina_Dentata

Yes. It’s where her diary of spending this time locked down in London is published.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Login to get fewer ads

WAC on 10:47 - May 24 with 550 viewssaint22

WAC on 10:44 - May 24 by Boris_

Doesn't mean he's driving it ( or can easily be photoshopped to look genuine ) . What is obvious throughout this virus is that Remainers are absolutely desperate to find anything they can to cry about.

I notice none of them were calling for Kinnock to be sacked when he blatantly put his middle finger up at the lockdown rules.

He wasn’t advising our missing leader though or setting the agenda or sitting in on Sage meetings
It’s a different ball game and the guy is clearly an ego maniac and a danger to this country so he has to go
WAC on 10:49 - May 24 with 543 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 10:47 - May 24 by saint22

He wasn’t advising our missing leader though or setting the agenda or sitting in on Sage meetings
It’s a different ball game and the guy is clearly an ego maniac and a danger to this country so he has to go

can you please provide a link to the level of input DC has/had

or, does punishment for breaking the rules only apply to those you don't like?

thanks

WAC on 10:52 - May 24 with 538 viewssaint22

WAC on 10:49 - May 24 by JaySaint

can you please provide a link to the level of input DC has/had

or, does punishment for breaking the rules only apply to those you don't like?

thanks

Google Dominic Cummings role and that will give you what you need, or continue the ignorant Tory stance if deny when faced with wrongdoing

I am starting to think you are one of the _____ team with a new login
WAC on 10:54 - May 24 with 532 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 10:52 - May 24 by saint22

Google Dominic Cummings role and that will give you what you need, or continue the ignorant Tory stance if deny when faced with wrongdoing

I am starting to think you are one of the _____ team with a new login

ok, will do.

so, should punishment only be dished out to those you like?

WAC on 11:00 - May 24 with 526 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 10:26 - May 24 by JaySaint

Brexit has happened!

News to me. What was the outcome of the negotiations? Can you fill us in with the details of our new trade deals etc?
WAC on 11:06 - May 24 with 519 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 11:00 - May 24 by Sadoldgit

News to me. What was the outcome of the negotiations? Can you fill us in with the details of our new trade deals etc?

brexit has happened!

wouldn't it be funny that the replacement for Cummings (he is bound to go now) is equally or even more of a hardline brexiteer than he is

[Post edited 24 May 2020 11:09]

WAC on 11:12 - May 24 with 505 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 11:06 - May 24 by JaySaint

brexit has happened!

wouldn't it be funny that the replacement for Cummings (he is bound to go now) is equally or even more of a hardline brexiteer than he is

[Post edited 24 May 2020 11:09]

Yes, so you say. So you will be able to give me all of the details of the exit agreement then?

As for Cummings going, really? He will cling on for dear life as he has no moral backbone and Johnson is desperate to keep him because he hasn’t got a clue what he is doing.
WAC on 11:14 - May 24 with 499 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 11:12 - May 24 by Sadoldgit

Yes, so you say. So you will be able to give me all of the details of the exit agreement then?

As for Cummings going, really? He will cling on for dear life as he has no moral backbone and Johnson is desperate to keep him because he hasn’t got a clue what he is doing.

Brexit took place on 31 Jan.

We now in the transition period but we have left the EU. Why you refuse at acknowledge that is an issue you need to deal with

turn the volume right up for your extended enjoyment

WAC on 11:16 - May 24 with 489 viewskentsouthampton

WAC on 10:44 - May 24 by Boris_

Sack him from what he's not in government, besides which it's just bone idle whataboutery.
WAC on 11:17 - May 24 with 484 viewskentsouthampton

WAC on 11:12 - May 24 by Sadoldgit

Johnson is desperate to keep him because he knows where all the bodies are buried.
WAC on 11:20 - May 24 with 470 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 11:14 - May 24 by JaySaint

Brexit took place on 31 Jan.

We now in the transition period but we have left the EU. Why you refuse at acknowledge that is an issue you need to deal with

turn the volume right up for your extended enjoyment

Wonderful. It is all done and dusted. So what are the details of our new trade deals etc? Let’s start with fishing. What are our new arrangements re fishing rights in the waters around the UK?
WAC on 11:23 - May 24 with 464 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 11:20 - May 24 by Sadoldgit

Wonderful. It is all done and dusted. So what are the details of our new trade deals etc? Let’s start with fishing. What are our new arrangements re fishing rights in the waters around the UK?

Did I say it was done and dusted? But we have left the EU, that is a fact and you should accept it

It will all be over (along with C19 being a crippling issue) in a few months

WAC on 11:37 - May 24 with 448 views1576

Ironic to watch a Brexiter government desperately put saving an unelected, unaccountable bureaucrat before supporting the will of the people.
WAC on 11:42 - May 24 with 441 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 11:23 - May 24 by JaySaint

Did I say it was done and dusted? But we have left the EU, that is a fact and you should accept it

Where have I said that I don’t accept it? Please stop putting words into my mouth. You, like Boris, think that by repeating “Get Brexit Done” means that it all magically happens. There is still a long way to go before it is “done”. We have done the easy part but we don’t seem to be making much progress on the important part - sorting out our future. Perhaps save your cheering for when we know what kind of deals are sorted out for the future. It will be particularly interesting to see if our trade deals are better or worse than those we had before.
WAC on 11:57 - May 24 with 422 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 12:36 - May 24 with 404 viewsJaySaint

I guess Elvis might be alive after all

WAC on 12:37 - May 24 with 403 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 11:23 - May 24 by JaySaint

In a few months? Really? From what I have read it is highly unlikely that we will teach a deal by the current deadline. Where are you getting your information from?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024