Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WAC 21:28 - May 22 with 5619 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/22/dominic-cummings-durham-trip-co

Classic Tory do as i say not as I do
This man is the real danger he and BoJo are gonna screw this country beyond return
WAC on 12:38 - May 24 with 717 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 12:37 - May 24 by Sadoldgit

In a few months? Really? From what I have read it is highly unlikely that we will teach a deal by the current deadline. Where are you getting your information from?

The news

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

WAC on 12:44 - May 24 with 705 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 12:38 - May 24 by JaySaint

The news

I watch the news too. They say on the news I watch that talks aren’t going well. Some are saying that the deadline needs to be extended because they won’t be able to reach a deal by the current deadline. I don’t know where you are getting your news from but I have not heard anyone saying that it will be done and dusted in a few months.
WAC on 12:46 - May 24 with 705 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 12:44 - May 24 by Sadoldgit

I watch the news too. They say on the news I watch that talks aren’t going well. Some are saying that the deadline needs to be extended because they won’t be able to reach a deal by the current deadline. I don’t know where you are getting your news from but I have not heard anyone saying that it will be done and dusted in a few months.

the govts position is that it will be done either way by the end of the year.

everything else is pure speculation

WAC on 12:53 - May 24 with 688 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 11:57 - May 24 by JaySaint

A poll in the Swindon Advertiser says that 81% of the votes say yes, he should resign and only 18% says he shouldn’t. We can all play this game.
WAC on 13:15 - May 24 with 680 viewskentsouthampton

WAC on 12:53 - May 24 by Sadoldgit

A poll in the Swindon Advertiser says that 81% of the votes say yes, he should resign and only 18% says he shouldn’t. We can all play this game.

Labour won't want him sacked, he's a recruitment poster boy for them.
WAC on 13:15 - May 24 with 670 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 13:15 - May 24 by kentsouthampton

Labour won't want him sacked, he's a recruitment poster boy for them.

Good point!
WAC on 13:21 - May 24 with 666 viewsDorsetIan

WAC on 10:23 - May 24 by Boris_

The hysteria about Cummings is tedious. Are people really as 'livid' as they are making out? Or perhaps it's just people crying about a Tory government and Brexit again? Absolutely mental.

The people who are “livid” are the one who have done as the govt instructed and stayed at home, while elderly loved ones died alone in other parts of the country, or where they too could have made their lives easier by moving nearer to family helpers.

None of this has happened to me, so I’m not livid. I just find it amazing that this guy is so bulletproof that this rag bag government is prepared to throw common sense and decency to the wind to defend him.

Look at the way he dressed - he clearly does not believe that normal rules and conventions apply to him. Fine - I hate conformity for the sake of it - but don’t adopt an ‘I can do what the f*ck I want’ attitude when you’re part of a govt which is already failing miserably to lead the nation through very very difficult times, and expect to stay in your job when you’re caught out.

Not one iota of contrition from Cummings. No acknowledgement that others might find what he has done disappointing. And, of course, he’s got no constituents, so he’s only accountable to Boris and the sycophant cabinet ministers, all of whom dare not cross him in case he stays in post.

My only dilemma is that if he goes, Priti Patel is probably safer for longer...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

WAC on 14:30 - May 24 with 659 viewskentsouthampton

[Post edited 24 May 2020 14:32]
Login to get fewer ads

WAC on 14:43 - May 24 with 640 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 11:17 - May 24 by kentsouthampton

Johnson is desperate to keep him because he knows where all the bodies are buried.

Cummings is married to the Editor of The Spectator. There is a story doing the rounds that Johnson drunkenly exposed himself to her before she married Cummings. Also Johnson’s fiancée used to be with Harry Cole, the hack who does the smear pieces on Starmer for the Daily Mail. George Orwell would love this.
WAC on 15:54 - May 24 with 613 viewskentsouthampton

WAC on 15:57 - May 24 with 609 viewssaint22

WAC on 14:43 - May 24 by Sadoldgit

Cummings is married to the Editor of The Spectator. There is a story doing the rounds that Johnson drunkenly exposed himself to her before she married Cummings. Also Johnson’s fiancée used to be with Harry Cole, the hack who does the smear pieces on Starmer for the Daily Mail. George Orwell would love this.

It’s like the Rebekah brooks / cameron show all over again
Odious bunch of self serving tools
WAC on 15:59 - May 24 with 603 viewskentsouthampton

[Post edited 24 May 2020 16:01]
WAC on 08:33 - May 25 with 530 viewskentsouthampton

WAC on 10:34 - May 25 with 499 viewsBoris_

WAC on 15:59 - May 24 by kentsouthampton

[Post edited 24 May 2020 16:01]

It’s not the same thing though, is it?

Poll: Claude Puel

WAC on 10:36 - May 25 with 498 viewsJaySaint

literally 2 weeks ago, so many were complaining how confusing the rules are/were

now, the rules are/were crystal clear

WAC on 11:32 - May 25 with 482 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 10:36 - May 25 by JaySaint

literally 2 weeks ago, so many were complaining how confusing the rules are/were

According to you they were/are. Clearly us non Tories didn’t realise that there was “wiggle room” on interpretation for important people.
WAC on 11:43 - May 25 with 470 viewsDorsetIan

WAC on 10:36 - May 25 by JaySaint

The unclear rules were the later, coming out of lockdown, ones.

They were contrasted with the earlier ‘stay home’ messaging which was very clear.

Stay...at...home...

Not:

Drive...to....Durham...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

WAC on 11:44 - May 25 with 469 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 11:32 - May 25 by Sadoldgit

According to you they were/are. Clearly us non Tories didn’t realise that there was “wiggle room” on interpretation for important people.

they are clear, it was not me who was complaining that they could not be understood

WAC on 11:59 - May 25 with 458 viewscocklebreath

WAC on 10:34 - May 25 by Boris_

It’s not the same thing though, is it?

Suprise suprise here’s Russell to back the odious fooker

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

WAC on 11:59 - May 25 with 458 viewssaint22

WAC on 11:44 - May 25 by JaySaint

they are clear, it was not me who was complaining that they could not be understood

Well Dumbinic didn’t understand the clear rules either dud he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024