Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Acted responsibly and with integrity 17:11 - May 24 with 2738 viewssaint22

Who the hell does he think he is kidding
Ffs
Beyond belief
Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:26 - May 24 with 745 viewsJaySaint

Reports now that Durham police have changed their story multiple times over the last day or so

And the eye witnessed when pressed, now says he believes he saw someone that looks like DC. Not that he saw DC. All starting to unravel.

Still Peston and co are living this.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 19:29]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:27 - May 24 with 737 viewsOccasional_Showers

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:24 - May 24 by cynicalsaint

yup - as long as the other two sightings are bogus then nothing to see here. move on.

But... what aren't we discussing while we are getting outraged about this?

He was supposedly seen on the 11th. He went into isolation on the 27th. So that’s after the 14 day quarantine period.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:27 - May 24 with 733 viewsJaySaint

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 18:03 - May 24 by grumpy

'Direct, strong leadership on display'
Are you serious?
So its one rule for us and another for others.
This trip or trips to the north east,that's a long way to travel without a break and with a ill wife in the car with you.

Just because you don't agree with what he said, does not make his stance weak.

It was very clear with the words and tone where Boris is at on this!

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:27 - May 24 with 713 viewsDorsetIan

We saw Johnson’s incompetence first hand today. Johnson is just extending the agony and making the public trust him less in doing so.

Simple fact is that Johnson is more scared about the idea of trying to govern without Cummings than about the massive loss of credibility (personally, politically and in relation to the Covid messaging) that this is causing.

It’s only the Boris fanatics that can’t see what’s happening.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:29 - May 24 with 715 viewsOccasional_Showers

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:23 - May 24 by Saintsforeverj

What about the possibly and likely infected kids?

I’ve no idea. I think it’s all a storm in a tea cup.

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:33 - May 24 with 709 viewsSaintsforeverj

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:27 - May 24 by DorsetIan

We saw Johnson’s incompetence first hand today. Johnson is just extending the agony and making the public trust him less in doing so.

Simple fact is that Johnson is more scared about the idea of trying to govern without Cummings than about the massive loss of credibility (personally, politically and in relation to the Covid messaging) that this is causing.

It’s only the Boris fanatics that can’t see what’s happening.

The thing is people aren't stupid. I know as much as anyone, that transporting your likely infected children 200 miles to vulnerable and elderly parents is not a good idea. My children have been kept well away from elderly parents. If I had symptoms or the wife did, the kids might have it too. I certainly wouldn't cart the kids off to kill the grandparents!

To say he acted with integrity will just fan the flames. As I said an apology, a fine would do. To insult people's intelligence is a bad move and I'm surprised this response hadn't been thought through.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:36 - May 24 with 702 viewsSaintsforeverj

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:29 - May 24 by Occasional_Showers

I’ve no idea. I think it’s all a storm in a tea cup.

Which has been made worse by a response that suggests that people are stupid.

Nobody in their right mind would take their likely infected kids to elderly people. That's how we all know it's a load of rubbish.

Apology, fine, warning and acknowledge mistake would have been a much better way forward.

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:44 - May 24 with 677 viewsDorsetIan

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:33 - May 24 by Saintsforeverj

The thing is people aren't stupid. I know as much as anyone, that transporting your likely infected children 200 miles to vulnerable and elderly parents is not a good idea. My children have been kept well away from elderly parents. If I had symptoms or the wife did, the kids might have it too. I certainly wouldn't cart the kids off to kill the grandparents!

To say he acted with integrity will just fan the flames. As I said an apology, a fine would do. To insult people's intelligence is a bad move and I'm surprised this response hadn't been thought through.

The public isn’t stupid. And Cummings is not known for his humility. And Boris is not known for his competence.

But it’s still amazing to me just how quickly the wheels have come off the Boris bus.

It’s like going a goal down and getting a man sent off inside the first 10 minutes...it’s ‘game over’ already and potentially a complete embarrassment.

Login to get fewer ads

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:50 - May 24 with 683 viewsSaintsforeverj

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:44 - May 24 by DorsetIan

The public isn’t stupid. And Cummings is not known for his humility. And Boris is not known for his competence.

But it’s still amazing to me just how quickly the wheels have come off the Boris bus.

It’s like going a goal down and getting a man sent off inside the first 10 minutes...it’s ‘game over’ already and potentially a complete embarrassment.

Politics aside, none of us are perfect and he did wrong / made a mistake. We all know we were not allowed to travel and taking possibly infected kids to the grandparents is clearly a mistake, unless you wanted inheritance on the house or something! An apology and admittance of mistake would have settled it I think.

To say he did nothing wrong, will set off all the inquiries and the one rule for us and one rule for them brigade, that they could have avoided.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 20:00]

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:51 - May 24 with 681 viewsJaySaint

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:44 - May 24 by DorsetIan

If the wheels have come off.

Give us your prediction when the bus crashes and we have a new PM or a General Election

Thanks

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 20:03 - May 24 with 659 viewsHappy_Jack

I must admit, when he came out and berated the waiting photographers for not observing the social distancing protocol I did laugh. Classic wind up material.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 20:23 - May 24 with 635 viewssaint22

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 18:53 - May 24 by Saintsforeverj

This situation / excuse doesn't make sense.

Why an earth would anyone with coronavirus symptoms, travel to their elderly parents, to possibly pass on the disease to them resulting in their possible death? Cummings would have known that his kids might have been carrying the virus if he and his wife had it, risking the life of his parents!

Should have apologised, been given a warning and move on. Saying he did nothing wrong, will result in an investigation and continued scrutiny as nobody is going to accept that the journey was so vital that he risked his parents' life.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 18:55]

That’s exactly the issue with all this
Just acknowledge it was a mistake and show humility but that’s not something the self serving tories can do and this so called leader is a soft toff who has no backbone
Acted responsibly and with integrity on 20:32 - May 24 with 614 viewsPatfromPoole

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:51 - May 24 by JaySaint

If the wheels have come off.

Give us your prediction when the bus crashes and we have a new PM or a General Election

Thanks

I’m pretty neutral politically.

I’ve voted Conservative, Labour, Lib Dem and UKIP across various general elections, local elections and European elections over the last 5 or 6 years depending on the situation at the time.

I think if Starmer keeps quietly doing what he’s doing, he’ll walk the next general election while the Tories implode.

Corbyn cost Labour the last election. Starmer is a completely different animal.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 22:26 - May 24 with 565 viewsJaySaint

[Post edited 24 May 2020 22:33]

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 22:34 - May 24 with 545 viewscocklebreath

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 22:26 - May 24 by JaySaint

Ffs🙄

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 23:02 - May 24 with 533 viewsOccasional_Showers

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 20:32 - May 24 by PatfromPoole

I’ve voted Conservative, Labour, Lib Dem and UKIP across various general elections, local elections and European elections over the last 5 or 6 years depending on the situation at the time.

I think if Starmer keeps quietly doing what he’s doing, he’ll walk the next general election while the Tories implode.

Starmer is just a puppet in charge of Momentum’s party. Labour is a party of Momentum members, with Momentum MP’s and a Momentum cabinet. It’s still the wacky far left party it was under Corbyn, but with a presentable face instead of a scruffy old Marxist.

Its not the time yet, but as we move back into a more normal period the press can get to work on destroying Starmer. It’s not going to be a difficult job at all because fundamentally nothing has changed.

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 23:07 - May 24 with 519 viewsSalisburySaint

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 22:26 - May 24 by JaySaint

Does he also drive a car with the same number plate as Cummings ?
Acted responsibly and with integrity on 00:16 - May 25 with 477 viewsDorsetIan

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 23:02 - May 24 by Occasional_Showers

Starmer is just a puppet in charge of Momentum’s party. Labour is a party of Momentum members, with Momentum MP’s and a Momentum cabinet. It’s still the wacky far left party it was under Corbyn, but with a presentable face instead of a scruffy old Marxist.

Its not the time yet, but as we move back into a more normal period the press can get to work on destroying Starmer. It’s not going to be a difficult job at all because fundamentally nothing has changed.

Everything has changed.

The people’s party has already revealed itself as an incompetent ‘do as I say not as I do’ party.

And the only thing the press can find on Starmer is that he bought a donkey sanctuary once.

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 00:19 - May 25 with 487 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 00:16 - May 25 by DorsetIan

Everything has changed.

The people’s party has already revealed itself as an incompetent ‘do as I say not as I do’ party.

And the only thing the press can find on Starmer is that he bought a donkey sanctuary once.

Agreed. This lot won't get my vote next time, but then, none of them will, in the words of the dragons, "I'm out". It's all tiresome.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 09:11 - May 25 with 394 viewssolent_toffee

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:37 - May 24 by thissceptredsaint

Apparently he had 2 family members a couple of streets away he could have called on for child care, something is not right here

Apparently his sister in law is married to an armchair Liverpool fan from the Home Counties who is a monumental bore, constantly referring to them as us, we and our despite never setting foot on Merseyside. That option was therefore never really considered, which is fair enough.
Acted responsibly and with integrity on 09:19 - May 25 with 386 viewsRon11

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 20:32 - May 24 by PatfromPoole

Yes, at the time time Boris was the only option.Unfortunately we've now got a government that appears to be totally incompetent with a prime minister being advised by what looks like a side street drug dealer.
How this all looks to the outside world is negative at best.
Acted responsibly and with integrity on 09:27 - May 25 with 378 viewsOccasional_Showers

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 09:19 - May 25 by Ron11

Yes, at the time time Boris was the only option.Unfortunately we've now got a government that appears to be totally incompetent with a prime minister being advised by what looks like a side street drug dealer.
How this all looks to the outside world is negative at best.

Cummings is brilliant. He’s got character and a personality. I wish there were more people like him. I would definitely get on well with him.

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 09:40 - May 25 with 360 viewskernow

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 09:27 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

Cummings is brilliant. He’s got character and a personality. I wish there were more people like him. I would definitely get on well with him.

Doubt he would give you time or space.
Acted responsibly and with integrity on 09:41 - May 25 with 355 viewsPatfromPoole

I fear that’s not selling yourself in the best of lights, Mr. Dune.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 09:45 - May 25 with 349 viewshedgeend61

Why?, he's not a boring dribbler like you.

He leaves his house now and again, he's got a life, unlike you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024