Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks 16:07 - May 25 with 11579 viewsOccasional_Showers

This is going to be good. He’s a true legend IMO.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 08:12 - May 31 with 788 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/30/dominic-cummings-boris-joh
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 08:21 - May 31 with 784 viewsJaySaint

So,

One person has admitted to making up a sighting of him

Another person who did see him, did so whilst breaking the lockdown themselves

Yet another Labour MP (lost count now) has been caught out whilst telling others not to break the lockdown. This time by having it off with a married man....but that's different

Ian blackford continues to be outed with more violations of the lockdown ....but that's different

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 08:57 - May 31 with 744 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 08:21 - May 31 by JaySaint

So,

One person has admitted to making up a sighting of him

Another person who did see him, did so whilst breaking the lockdown themselves

Yet another Labour MP (lost count now) has been caught out whilst telling others not to break the lockdown. This time by having it off with a married man....but that's different

Ian blackford continues to be outed with more violations of the lockdown ....but that's different

Grasping at straws...........
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:02 - May 31 with 740 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 08:57 - May 31 by grumpy

Grumpy looks the other way when the boots on the other foot. What a hypocritical old fool.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:07 - May 31 with 732 viewsJaySaint

Oh for God sake.

Now there is evidence of Angela Raynor breaking lockdown rules doing the rounds.

When will it stop?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:10 - May 31 with 718 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:07 - May 31 by JaySaint

Oh for God sake.

Now there is evidence of Angela Raynor breaking lockdown rules doing the rounds.

When will it stop?

Really?..

What has that obnoxious woman been doing? She was gobbing off about Cummings (as you’d expect from the likes of her).

[Post edited 31 May 2020 9:12]

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:13 - May 31 with 709 viewsJaySaint

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 08:57 - May 31 by grumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:08 - May 31 with 672 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:13 - May 31 by JaySaint

Why do two wrongs make a right in your book?
Login to get fewer ads

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:18 - May 31 with 670 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:07 - May 31 by JaySaint

Oh for God sake.

When will it stop?

After the example set by the chief government adviser, why should it stop? I have just been reading an thread in FB from a local village community page where a person complained about a household holding a loud party last night. This was followed by a bunch of Dunes telling her to mind her own business and that “rules are there to be broken”. I thought that the Tories were supposed to be the party of law and order. Why then do so many of their supporters think it is ok to pick and chose what orders they follow?

Also just seen the front page of the Mail. According to them the only people complaining about Cummings are lefties and “Remoaners”. The stupid and gullible in this country lap up this sh*t.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:24 - May 31 with 666 viewsJaySaint

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:08 - May 31 by grumpy

Why do two wrongs make a right in your book?

I am sure many many more MPs and advisors, from all parties, have broken the lockdown more severely than the alleged offence of Cummings

But I am not a hypocrite and demanding they are all sacked.

What makes it more bizarre, is how sections of the press have glossed over this, yet another example, and
Those MPs still harping on (like Blackford) whilst their own violations are for all to see.

Trouble is, if you removed hypocrites from parliament, there would be very few left...

We all know this has little to do with DC but an effort to weaken the govt

It ain't happening. Well, until the EU agreement is finalised (or not).....

Enjoy life, go outside

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:26 - May 31 with 661 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:24 - May 31 by JaySaint

I am sure many many more MPs and advisors, from all parties, have broken the lockdown more severely than the alleged offence of Cummings

What makes it more bizarre, is how sections of the press have glossed over this, yet another example, and
Those MPs still harping on (like Blackford) whilst their own violations are for all to see.

Trouble is, if you removed hypocrites from parliament, there would be very few left...

Enjoy life, go outside

Should we reinstate those who have been sacked or resigned so far? Should we pay back the fines to those who have broken the lockdown rules?
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:28 - May 31 with 656 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:18 - May 31 by Sadoldgit

After the example set by the chief government adviser, why should it stop? I have just been reading an thread in FB from a local village community page where a person complained about a household holding a loud party last night. This was followed by a bunch of Dunes telling her to mind her own business and that “rules are there to be broken”. I thought that the Tories were supposed to be the party of law and order. Why then do so many of their supporters think it is ok to pick and chose what orders they follow?

Also just seen the front page of the Mail. According to them the only people complaining about Cummings are lefties and “Remoaners”. The stupid and gullible in this country lap up this sh*t.

What an exciting life you lead Giles.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:28 - May 31 with 656 viewsJaySaint

Who Have been sacked so far?
[Post edited 31 May 2020 10:29]

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:37 - May 31 with 641 viewsSadoldgit

Rosie Duffield has resigned as Labour whip after admitting to breaking the lockdown rules. Meanwhile Cummings clings on to his job.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:40 - May 31 with 640 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:37 - May 31 by Sadoldgit

Rosie Duffield has resigned as Labour whip after admitting to breaking the lockdown rules. Meanwhile Cummings clings on to his job.

Why didn’t she resign as an MP? What about Kinnock?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:57 - May 31 with 627 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:24 - May 31 by JaySaint

Enjoy life, go outside

There's a big difference with Cummings because he is Boris Johnson's chief adviser.
If he had apologised and not brought up that ridiculous story it probably would have blown over.
I was up at 6 and watered the garden and walked the dog by 9.
Now I am going to venture out there again.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 11:09 - May 31 with 616 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:57 - May 31 by grumpy

There's a big difference with Cummings because he is Boris Johnson's chief adviser.
If he had apologised and not brought up that ridiculous story it probably would have blown over.

It has blown over, it’s just the left that are talking to each other about it. They will eventually realise they are flogging a dead horse, but while they continue to highlight their own hypocrisy let’s let them carry on. As more and more examples of hypocrite Labour MP’s come out the public will cotton on to Labour and their “don’t do as I do do as I preach” mantra. A bit like Dianne Abbott sending her children to a private school, the left have a long history of utter hypocrisy.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 12:09 - May 31 with 593 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 11:09 - May 31 by Occasional_Showers

It has blown over, it’s just the left that are talking to each other about it. They will eventually realise they are flogging a dead horse, but while they continue to highlight their own hypocrisy let’s let them carry on. As more and more examples of hypocrite Labour MP’s come out the public will cotton on to Labour and their “don’t do as I do do as I preach” mantra. A bit like Dianne Abbott sending her children to a private school, the left have a long history of utter hypocrisy.

It hasn’t blown over.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/31/dominic-cummings-took-the-
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 12:27 - May 31 with 587 viewsSadoldgit

The PM’s sister has been at it too.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnsons-sister-flouts-lockdown-221
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 12:46 - May 31 with 576 viewsOccasional_Showers

Carry on Giles, it’s old news, but it gives you something to fill up your otherwise meaningless days doing nothing.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 13:33 - May 31 with 569 viewsJaySaint

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:57 - May 31 by grumpy

him being BoJo's adviser should mean nothing.

we should all be treated equally. Rosie Duffield (the dirt bag) should not be lying and should have hysterical tarts harassing her for the next 72 hours.

Maybe, see if a Sky Camera man will knock on the door of her 'lover'

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 14:05 - May 31 with 558 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 13:33 - May 31 by JaySaint

him being BoJo's adviser should mean nothing.

we should all be treated equally. Rosie Duffield (the dirt bag) should not be lying and should have hysterical tarts harassing her for the next 72 hours.

Maybe, see if a Sky Camera man will knock on the door of her 'lover'

'him being BoJo's adviser should mean nothing'
Are you joking?Hes probably been very instrumental in implementing the lockdown rules that you and I have to abide by and which he didn't.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 14:25 - May 31 with 551 viewsBazza

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 14:05 - May 31 by grumpy

Are you joking?Hes probably been very instrumental in implementing the lockdown rules that you and I have to abide by and which he didn't.

'he's PROBABLY.........' Really?
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 14:57 - May 31 with 533 viewsJaySaint

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 14:05 - May 31 by grumpy

An MP is as instrumental as they voted these very measure through parliament,

Then broke the rules, whilst calling for others to be sacked...

They voted these rules through parliament.
Bit, that's different right? They are non-tory and/or Remainers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 16:20 - May 31 with 525 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 14:57 - May 31 by JaySaint

An MP is as instrumental as they voted these very measure through parliament,

Then broke the rules, whilst calling for others to be sacked...

They voted these rules through parliament.
Bit, that's different right? They are non-tory and/or Remainers

Anyone who breaks the rules must be made accountable.
Mr.Cummings in particular.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024