Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks 16:07 - May 25 with 11571 viewsOccasional_Showers

This is going to be good. He’s a true legend IMO.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:32 - May 25 with 655 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:26 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

Stop being a dickhead. People made the wrong call. The Mail did, Tory MP’s did, YOU DID. Now he has explained himself and it’s clear he did the right thing.

Just as well the rest of the country didn’t follow his lead. He has said nothing new. You are just so desperate. As I said, one rule for them, one rule for the rest of us.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:37 - May 25 with 647 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:32 - May 25 by Sadoldgit

Just as well the rest of the country didn’t follow his lead. He has said nothing new. You are just so desperate. As I said, one rule for them, one rule for the rest of us.

You’ve run out of things to say, ah bless. It’s time for you to shut up Soggy.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:38 - May 25 with 641 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:37 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

You’ve run out of things to say, ah bless. It’s time for you to shut up Soggy.

I will shut up when you do.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:40 - May 25 with 636 viewsSteveMoron

Doing a half hour test drive to a picturesque town whilst ill is quite a desperate excuse you have to admit. 🤣
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:40 - May 25 with 635 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:38 - May 25 by Sadoldgit

I will shut up when you do.

You’re like a little child.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:40 - May 25 with 634 viewsJaySaint

so, acted within the rules, the left hate him, they tried to oust him....they still hate him and onwards we go

that was weird to watch, seething left wing journo's after their pound of flesh
Not a mention of the made up stories about him from the journo's

I would say, this should have taken place 48 hours ago, but there you go

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:41 - May 25 with 628 viewsOccasional_Showers

PMSL at Soggy. He’s gutted.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:44 - May 25 with 618 viewsdirk_doone

The journalists missed a trick there. He said he went there so his two nieces could look after the child. Nobody asked about what contact those nieces had with his family and with other people outside the farm. Instead all of the journalists just read out more or less the same pre-prepared question. Even when he asked at the end if there were any more questions, nobody could think of anything different to ask.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 17:47]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:47 - May 25 with 614 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:44 - May 25 by dirk_doone

The journalists missed a trick there. He said he went there so his two nieces could look after the child. Nobody asked about what contact those nieces had with his family and with other people outside the farm. Instead all of the journalists just read out more or less the same pre-prepared question. Even when he asked at the end if there were any more questions, nobody could think of anything different to ask.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 17:47]

Do we have another press conference to ask more questions?

The public have heard his account. The public now really like him. He played an absolute blinder.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:48 - May 25 with 608 viewsdirk_doone

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:47 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

The public have heard his account. The public now really like him. He played an absolute blinder.

No, you realize when you see them asking questions that our leading journalists are not very good at thinking on their feet.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:49 - May 25 with 605 viewscocklebreath

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:47 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

Half hour test drive, he came across as a bullish!tter

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:50 - May 25 with 600 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:40 - May 25 by JaySaint

so, acted within the rules, the left hate him, they tried to oust him....they still hate him and onwards we go

that was weird to watch, seething left wing journo's after their pound of flesh
Not a mention of the made up stories about him from the journo's

I would say, this should have taken place 48 hours ago, but there you go

The rules were to stay at home. To travel 250 miles to take likely infected kids to elderly people, who could then catch it and die, is a mistake. To take himself and his ill wife 250 miles is very strange. If he and his wife were too ill to look after the kids, they were too ill to drive.

To say he was ill, and yet he still travelled 30 miles to walk along the river, visit a castle and then went to the woods is rediculous. If he and his wife were ill, they should have been in bed right? Not walking along the river or driving!! He started driving to see if he could get home but realised he was too ill, so drove back again. It's like a clip from little Britain.

This speech will not solve anything. I said before, he should apologise and acknowledge his mistakes. That is all people want, I make mistakes, we all mistakes, he made a mistake. To not admit it means this will rumble on as he shouldn't have done it.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 17:53]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:50 - May 25 with 596 viewsBoris_

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:49 - May 25 by cocklebreath

So what if he did bullsh*t. The people that hate him are the people that hated him before and will never stop hating him.

Poll: Claude Puel

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:52 - May 25 with 590 viewsdirk_doone

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:49 - May 25 by cocklebreath

Again the journalists missed a trick. Why did the child go for a test drive as well when he'd gone there because his nieces could child mind when necessary? In the case of his wife he could have said she was there to take over the driving at Barnard Castle if he wasn't up to it but wasn't she supposed to be ill too?

Finally, if he said the nieces didn't have any contact with the child then his whole reason for travelling that far would have been invalidated.

Basically, the journalists were pathetic and showed no incisiveness whatsoever..
[Post edited 25 May 2020 17:55]

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:54 - May 25 with 585 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:48 - May 25 by dirk_doone

No, you realize when you see them asking questions that our leading journalists are not very good at thinking on their feet.

It was hilarious. They had prepared their killer questions and he’d already answered them. It was embarrassing and extremely boring. Up and down the country the public will have been siding with Dom Cummings.

He has become the legend just as I hoped.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:58 - May 25 with 579 viewsdirk_doone

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:54 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

It was hilarious. They had prepared their killer questions and he’d already answered them. It was embarrassing and extremely boring. Up and down the country the public will have been siding with Dom Cummings.

Yep. that many journalists and they basically only had one pre-prepared question between the lot of them. They might as well have just sent one of them in to ask it.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:58 - May 25 with 578 viewscocklebreath

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:50 - May 25 by Boris_

So what if he did bullsh*t. The people that hate him are the people that hated him before and will never stop hating him.

I’m sure he has many new haters who didn’t even know who he was a few weeks back, the people that stuck to the rules and suffered proper hardship, many being Tory voters.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:59 - May 25 with 574 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:50 - May 25 by Boris_

Yes, and the people who love him (as I do) will love him more, but more than that millions of ordinary normal people will have seen that interview and they will have become Dom Cummings fans too. This has been a triumph for Dom, a triumph for Boris, and triumph for the Tories and a triumph for Brexit.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:59 - May 25 with 574 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:54 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

He won't! I voted Conservative but even so, I am not going to pretend that taking 4 possibly infected people to elderly people 250 miles away when we're told to stay at home, was a good thing to do! He was so ill, he travelled on the car on 3 hour journey!

This is nonsense and he should have apologised. In my view, he has made this situation even worse.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:01 - May 25 with 570 viewsBoris_

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:58 - May 25 by cocklebreath

I’m sure he has many new haters who didn’t even know who he was a few weeks back, the people that stuck to the rules and suffered proper hardship, many being Tory voters.

He did stick to the rules, which clearly state you can use discretion if you have young children, which he does.

He will have a few more haters of course but it won't affect the result of the next election. There are very few centrists now, you're either Left or Right.

Personally I think that Cummings comes across as an absolute creep and I've never 'liked' him, however it's not going to have an impact on who I vote for next time.

Poll: Claude Puel

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:07 - May 25 with 556 viewsJaySaint

The only part DC got wrong was his part in describing how he refuelled his car.

should have said he used his dads red diesel, that would have got the lefty's going further

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:10 - May 25 with 550 viewsHeisenberg

From a PR point of view that was an total disaster. He should never have put himself up knowing that the press would have a field day. All he had to do was issue a statement saying he had pressing family issues at the time that clouded his judgment and with hindsight perhaps he shouldn't have made the journey but he made it for what he saw were the right reasons and for that he apologises and appreciated the hardships people were going through during a difficult time. That's how PR works, you control the story and try and put a line under it. Now there are more questions. Terrible PR management.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:15 - May 25 with 537 viewsVagina_Dentata

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:10 - May 25 by Heisenberg

From a PR point of view that was an total disaster. He should never have put himself up knowing that the press would have a field day. All he had to do was issue a statement saying he had pressing family issues at the time that clouded his judgment and with hindsight perhaps he shouldn't have made the journey but he made it for what he saw were the right reasons and for that he apologises and appreciated the hardships people were going through during a difficult time. That's how PR works, you control the story and try and put a line under it. Now there are more questions. Terrible PR management.

Exactly. They lost control of the story and underestimated who would be angry about it. I’m not interested in any sort of tribalism loony lefty remainer nonsense. It’s clearly become bigger than that - rightly or wrongly. I’m not so sure it’s going to go away as easily now.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 18:16]

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:19 - May 25 with 526 viewsJaySaint

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:10 - May 25 by Heisenberg

>Media were wrong about 2nd trip to Durham on April 19th
>Media were wrong about Cummings getting a police warning
>Media were wrong about family outing with mother
>Media were wrong about Cummings breaking rules
>Media were wrong about illegal behaviour

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:22 - May 25 with 519 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:19 - May 25 by JaySaint

>Media were wrong about 2nd trip to Durham on April 19th
>Media were wrong about Cummings getting a police warning
>Media were wrong about family outing with mother
>Media were wrong about Cummings breaking rules
>Media were wrong about illegal behaviour

Keep digging Jay.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024