Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#BeKind 10:58 - May 27 with 3990 viewsBoris_

Just wondering, if the abuse directed at Cummings outside his family home became too much for him and he topped himself, would those abusing him see that as a victory?

Was him driving to his second home that bad, that it warranted pushing him to end his life?

The hysteria about a bloke isolating in his second home and going for a quick drive is so out of proportion to the 'crime' . He didn't rape anyone, or kill someone... he drove to his second home to isolate as he put his child first.

I am interested to see how far the activists on here want to see things go? I see on Twitter the vast majority of Labour activists fully support his family being hounded and abused outside his private home.

Poll: Claude Puel

#BeKind on 15:42 - May 27 with 645 viewsBoris_

#BeKind on 15:23 - May 27 by DorsetIan

95%+ is plucked out of thin air.

The polls and the 'feel' of this is that that's just not true. For once Cummings has managed to forge a nation consensus.

And at the very least Boris is being reckless as to the public health consequences in not nipping this in the bud days ago.

Boris and the Tories have taken big hit. I am not sure where the future good news is going to come from to reverse that. They need a nice smooth Brexit now and a quick recover from recession, then maybe all this will be forgotten. The northern Labour voters were only lending them their votes for a trial run. Very very easy to lose them.

Again, I must live in a parallel universe then as the vast vast majority of my friendship group which consists of everything from Teachers ( ! ) , Tradesmen, BUSINESS owners through to NHS Intensive Care nurses all think it's a storm in a teacup and really aren't bothered about Cummings driving to Durham.

The only places I can find 'outrage' is on here, Twitter, Left Wing press and Piers Morgan.

Cummings job is untenable and he should go. He is also a bit of a creep, however don't think you can fool me in to thinking that you and the other lefty loonies are genuinely fuming at Cummings for any other reason than Brexit.

#BeKind on 16:11 - May 27 with 627 viewsBuggalugs

#BeKind on 12:12 - May 27 by saint22

Irrelevant now who breaks the lockdown rules since BoJo and Dumbinic have given everyone a free hit

"Dumbinic"

This is exactly the type of nickname I'd expect a corporate high flyer to use. Next time anyone questions your credentials, I'll wheel this out in your defence.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

#BeKind on 16:12 - May 27 with 623 viewsBoris_

#BeKind on 16:11 - May 27 by Buggalugs

"Dumbinic"

This is exactly the type of nickname I'd expect a corporate high flyer to use. Next time anyone questions your credentials, I'll wheel this out in your defence.

Saint22 the First Class travelling man of the people.

Benny, you need to decide whether you're going to be the Labour Campaigner or the high flying tory boy executive. You can't be both when the mood takes you.

Which one are you?

#BeKind on 16:28 - May 27 with 609 viewsDorsetIan

#BeKind on 15:42 - May 27 by Boris_

Again, I must live in a parallel universe then as the vast vast majority of my friendship group which consists of everything from Teachers ( ! ) , Tradesmen, BUSINESS owners through to NHS Intensive Care nurses all think it's a storm in a teacup and really aren't bothered about Cummings driving to Durham.

The only places I can find 'outrage' is on here, Twitter, Left Wing press and Piers Morgan.

Cummings job is untenable and he should go. He is also a bit of a creep, however don't think you can fool me in to thinking that you and the other lefty loonies are genuinely fuming at Cummings for any other reason than Brexit.

Yes, you must.

It's the other way around. The only reason he is still there is because of political expediency on the part of Boris. Anyone else would be long gone and this is what is causing the consternation - particularly given the potentially negative impact on the public health message that all this is having.

At any rate it seems to have petered out for now. Boris has made his bed.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

#BeKind on 16:35 - May 27 with 608 viewscocklebreath

#BeKind on 13:59 - May 27 by JaySaint

lets be honest, most of us have broken the rules to some extent and have not lost our jobs.

it was fun pointing at Kinnock but there was never a rush to demand his job.

this is all bizarre and all about BREXIT.
It will only get worse over the next month with David Frost yet to feel the wrath

All so predictable

It’s really not about Brexit, it’s about people feeling hard done by, people who kept to the rules, it’s about the government changing the rules for one if there own, it’s pathetic so many people look to excuse him. We live in a mini USA where there is no longer any consequences, just brush it off and move on. Load of bollox

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

#BeKind on 16:49 - May 27 with 592 viewsWints76

Yep, loads of people I know are furious about this. Some admittedly don't see what the fuss is about, but they are more the minority of people that I have come across socially and at work. I have also written to my MP as I
have never felt to be held in such contempt as I feel the current government hold me in. I am not a Conservative, but do have some respect for some of their previous leaders, and I certainly can't see some of the stronger ones allowing themselves to be in the position Johnson finds himself in. My MP (Conservative) has, to his credit, sent me an excellent reply. He is not a fan of the media hounding and thinks that the image that Cummings has built for himself has something to do with the way the press are treating him, but Cummings' actions, particularly the Castle trip, are simply not good enough.

As an aside, the media hounding of Cummings is despicable, but why are people acting as if this is a new thing? It has been happening for years. Is it because the target is different?
[Post edited 27 May 2020 16:57]
#BeKind on 16:51 - May 27 with 590 viewsOccasional_Showers

#BeKind on 12:12 - May 27 by saint22

Irrelevant now who breaks the lockdown rules since BoJo and Dumbinic have given everyone a free hit

Ha ha you crack me up. Youre like the special kid from the fast show.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

#BeKind on 16:54 - May 27 with 588 viewsgeezershoong1

Nobody remembers Campbell's dodgy dossier then..?

'It's not like we aren't going to find anything...'

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Login to get fewer ads

#BeKind on 17:04 - May 27 with 570 viewsSadoldgit

#BeKind on 15:42 - May 27 by Boris_

Trust me, there is plenty of outrage all over the place if you care to look for it. As for your strange habit of trying to play the situation down by pretending it is all about Brexit, please stop that nonsense.
#BeKind on 17:13 - May 27 with 568 viewsBoris_

#BeKind on 17:04 - May 27 by Sadoldgit

Trust me, there is plenty of outrage all over the place if you care to look for it. As for your strange habit of trying to play the situation down by pretending it is all about Brexit, please stop that nonsense.

OK let's get back on the subject.

Do you condemn the press, media and left wing activists camped outside his family home hurling obscenities?

Do you condemn the press for breaking social distancing rules whilst reporting a story of their fury at Cummings breaking lockdown rules ( remembering he never broke social distancing rules which is the dangerous part )

Simple answers please. Yes or no. Do you think the press/labout activist reaction outside his home is proportionate to what he did?

#BeKind on 17:39 - May 27 with 553 viewsRednWight

#BeKind on 17:13 - May 27 by Boris_

Do you condemn the press, media and left wing activists camped outside his family home hurling obscenities?

Do you condemn the press for breaking social distancing rules whilst reporting a story of their fury at Cummings breaking lockdown rules ( remembering he never broke social distancing rules which is the dangerous part )

Simple answers please. Yes or no. Do you think the press/labout activist reaction outside his home is proportionate to what he did?

Yes
Yes
Yes
Do you condemn a man helping to make rules for the rest of us he doesn’t adhere to himself ?
Do you condemn a man who thinks his vision might be impaired putting a small child in his car to drive and find out ?
Yes or no

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

#BeKind on 17:57 - May 27 with 534 viewsJaySaint

#BeKind on 17:39 - May 27 by RednWight

Yes
Yes
Yes
Do you condemn a man helping to make rules for the rest of us he doesn’t adhere to himself ?
Do you condemn a man who thinks his vision might be impaired putting a small child in his car to drive and find out ?
Yes or no

Cummings is not going, just accept it and move on with your life

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

#BeKind on 18:06 - May 27 with 526 viewsBoris_

#BeKind on 17:39 - May 27 by RednWight

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes or no

I don't condemn him no, just like I don't condemn Stephen Kinnock the other 3 Labour MP's who broke lockdown.

I really couldn't give a f*ck what other people do. Maybe it's because I am not a squinnying, bed-wetting, neighbourhood watching, points of view writing, moany girls blouse like the majority of our population.

#BeKind on 18:12 - May 27 with 513 viewsSadoldgit

#BeKind on 12:33 - May 27 by Boris_

Caroline Flack was a serial domestic abuser and a few months away from being a Child Abuser and Paedophile.

Dominic Cummings decided to self-isolate at his second home.

Give your head a wobble and get some perspective.

Perhaps you should take your own advice. This has nothing to do with Brexit and everything to do with a senior adviser not only flouting the advice he helped to right, then he made up a load of tosh about his eyesight and refused to even apologise. If that isn’t sticking two fingers up to the people of this country, what is? I have read dozens of posts from Tory supporters today saying he should go. I don’t know what about this you do not understand.
#BeKind on 18:15 - May 27 with 514 viewsWints76

#BeKind on 18:06 - May 27 by Boris_

I don't condemn him no, just like I don't condemn Stephen Kinnock the other 3 Labour MP's who broke lockdown.

I really couldn't give a f*ck what other people do. Maybe it's because I am not a squinnying, bed-wetting, neighbourhood watching, points of view writing, moany girls blouse like the majority of our population.

#BeKind
#BeKind on 18:16 - May 27 with 510 viewsRednWight

You asked for yes or no answers and I gave them
You could have afforded me the same courtesy
You say you don’t care what others do ?
You apparently do care what people outside Cummings’ house do and in the end of that post you seem to described yourself perfectly especially regarding teachers and journalists

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

#BeKind on 18:18 - May 27 with 503 viewsSadoldgit

How would you feel if one of the Cummings clan has passed on the virus to a loved one of yours whilst out on their sojourn and that person had died? Would you still be calling the rest of us childish names?
#BeKind on 18:20 - May 27 with 505 viewsJaySaint

#BeKind on 18:18 - May 27 by Sadoldgit

How would you feel if one of the Cummings clan has passed on the virus to a loved one of yours whilst out on their sojourn and that person had died? Would you still be calling the rest of us childish names?

how would you feel if you pass on the virus as you go out thursday evening to display what a wonderful person you are?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

#BeKind on 18:22 - May 27 with 500 viewsBoris_

#BeKind on 18:18 - May 27 by Sadoldgit

It would have been far more likely that one of the FOUR Labour MP's had passed the virus on as they all broke social distancing rules which is going to pass the virus on.

The only public contact Cummings had with any other human was at a petrol station once when paying for his fuel.

#BeKind on 18:22 - May 27 with 495 viewsSadoldgit

#BeKind on 18:20 - May 27 by JaySaint

how would you feel if you pass on the virus as you go out thursday evening to display what a wonderful person you are?

You probably need to sit down and take a few deep breaths.
#BeKind on 18:24 - May 27 with 494 viewsSadoldgit

#BeKind on 18:22 - May 27 by Boris_

It would have been far more likely that one of the FOUR Labour MP's had passed the virus on as they all broke social distancing rules which is going to pass the virus on.

The only public contact Cummings had with any other human was at a petrol station once when paying for his fuel.

So your loved one was in the petrol station and contracted the virus from a Cummings and died. How would you feel about that?
#BeKind on 18:30 - May 27 with 491 viewsSadoldgit

#BeKind on 17:13 - May 27 by Boris_

No reasonable person would condone anyone being hounded by the media outside their house. It is a shame it has taken it to happen to one of yours before you have decided that it is not acceptable. Perhaps now give some thought to all of the other people this has happen to over the years. Give a thought to the vile and disgusting messages that someone like Dianne Abbott gets via social media and think what it must be like for her too. You won’t though because you don’t give a sh*t about anyone else, just like the people you come on everyday and bust a gut defending.
#BeKind on 18:38 - May 27 with 488 viewsgrumpy

#BeKind on 18:22 - May 27 by Boris_

'The only public contact Cummings had with any other human was at a petrol station once when paying for his fuel'

How do you know that?
#BeKind on 18:41 - May 27 with 483 viewsgrumpy

#BeKind on 13:59 - May 27 by JaySaint

lets be honest, most of us have broken the rules to some extent and have not lost our jobs.

it was fun pointing at Kinnock but there was never a rush to demand his job.

this is all bizarre and all about BREXIT.
It will only get worse over the next month with David Frost yet to feel the wrath

All so predictable

'this is all bizarre and all about BREXIT

#BeKind on 18:44 - May 27 with 477 viewskentsouthampton

Cummings is nothing more than a rabble rouser, now it's his turn to be on the end of the rabble, tough luck.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024