Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#BeKind 10:58 - May 27 with 3989 viewsBoris_

Just wondering, if the abuse directed at Cummings outside his family home became too much for him and he topped himself, would those abusing him see that as a victory?

Was him driving to his second home that bad, that it warranted pushing him to end his life?

The hysteria about a bloke isolating in his second home and going for a quick drive is so out of proportion to the 'crime' . He didn't rape anyone, or kill someone... he drove to his second home to isolate as he put his child first.

I am interested to see how far the activists on here want to see things go? I see on Twitter the vast majority of Labour activists fully support his family being hounded and abused outside his private home.

Poll: Claude Puel

#BeKind on 11:58 - May 28 with 649 viewsJaySaint

#BeKind on 11:26 - May 28 by Sadoldgit

Let’s hope that there is a media frenzy outside of his house so that Boris can come on here and express his outrage.

By the way, I just saw the picture and I had people standing that close to me in Tescos yesterday. Perhaps I should have taken a picture and sent it to the Mail?

oh no, tweets are being shared from a Pro EU group showing that...(posted early last week)

Dominic C will be out by Mon
continue to lean on Tory Back Benchers
Some media outlets are onside
Then push for extension on transition deal
then all for BRINO

could you be anymore shocked?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

#BeKind on 12:16 - May 28 with 636 viewsBoris_

Let’s hope that there is a media frenzy outside of his house so that Boris can come on here and express his outrage.

By the way, I just saw the picture and I had people standing that close to me in Tescos yesterday. Perhaps I should have taken a picture and sent it to the Mail?

Make your mind up. Either you're bothered about social distancing or you're not?

You seem to be going a bit senile in your old age, mush.

#BeKind on 12:18 - May 28 with 632 viewsSadoldgit

#BeKind on 11:58 - May 28 by JaySaint

oh no, tweets are being shared from a Pro EU group showing that...(posted early last week)

Dominic C will be out by Mon
continue to lean on Tory Back Benchers
Some media outlets are onside
Then push for extension on transition deal
then all for BRINO

could you be anymore shocked?

Jay, I will be extremely shocked if Cummings goes. In the unlikely event of that happening, I would still expect Johnson will find a way to keep him employed in some capacity. Johnson is f*cked without Cummings.
#BeKind on 12:21 - May 28 with 630 viewsJaySaint

#BeKind on 12:18 - May 28 by Sadoldgit

Jay, I will be extremely shocked if Cummings goes. In the unlikely event of that happening, I would still expect Johnson will find a way to keep him employed in some capacity. Johnson is f*cked without Cummings.

shocked now, but that was the plan early last week.

imagine the surprise. I wonder who/what is next?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

#BeKind on 18:02 - May 28 with 584 viewsBoris_

Well played by Boris tonight. Just mute them muppets who keep banging on about Cummings.

#BeKind on 18:19 - May 28 with 577 viewsSalisburySaint

#BeKind on 18:02 - May 28 by Boris_

Well played by Boris tonight. Just mute them muppets who keep banging on about Cummings.

Using Trump tactics now refusing to answer questions he doesn’t like, preventing experts from answering questions he do sent like, pathetic.
#BeKind on 18:23 - May 28 with 572 viewsBoris_

#BeKind on 18:19 - May 28 by SalisburySaint

Using Trump tactics now refusing to answer questions he doesn’t like, preventing experts from answering questions he do sent like, pathetic.

Not really, the press are just repeating the same question which has already been answered time and time again.

The new easing of lockdown will chill everyone out and come Monday, all will be forgotten.

#BeKind on 18:44 - May 28 with 558 viewsSadoldgit

#BeKind on 18:02 - May 28 by Boris_

Just like you kept banging on about the teachers Boris?

God forbid that the Tories should be accountable for their actions. Keep you head down, pretend it didn’t happen and move on to the next f*ck up.
Login to get fewer ads

#BeKind on 15:21 - May 29 with 501 viewsBison

I thought you had a heart problem and the government advice was to stay at home at all costs ? Do you have a death wish ? Surely your neighbours or wife could of done the shopping for you. STAY AT HOME. , we don't want to lose you SOGy , you are our secret gem.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

#BeKind on 15:37 - May 29 with 490 viewsSadoldgit

#BeKind on 15:21 - May 29 by Bison

I thought you had a heart problem and the government advice was to stay at home at all costs ? Do you have a death wish ? Surely your neighbours or wife could of done the shopping for you. STAY AT HOME. , we don't want to lose you SOGy , you are our secret gem.

Ah, bless you Bison! I like to live on the edge! Actually the local Tescos is really quiet on Wednesday afternoons so it hasn’t been too bad. You get the occasional person who stands way too close, but I am still here so so far so good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024