Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans of car crash TV... 12:12 - May 27 with 1198 viewsDorsetIan

Boris Johnson is appearing before the Liaison Committee at 4pm today. Hopefully we can watch it live here:

https://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/8e8e5214-346d-4be8-adf7-addfc839ff6d

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Fans of car crash TV... on 14:23 - May 27 with 1171 viewsSadoldgit

This is a biggy for Johnson so if he has any sense he will have prepared properly for it rather than just wing it. In an ideal world he will announce that Dominic Cummings is deeply sorry for his actions and has regretfully tendered his resignation to save HM Government any further embarrassment. Of course that is not going to happen and we will get a rehash of the b@ll@cks we have been given so far.
Fans of car crash TV... on 16:23 - May 27 with 1143 viewsHeisenberg

Car crash indeed. It's embarrassing. A total disaster of the PMs own making.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Fans of car crash TV... on 16:30 - May 27 with 1134 viewsDorsetIan

Fans of car crash TV... on 16:23 - May 27 by Heisenberg

Car crash indeed. It's embarrassing. A total disaster of the PMs own making.

I switched off after 20 minutes of flannel from Boris.

Fans of car crash TV... on 16:40 - May 27 with 1119 viewssaint22

It astonishes me that ANYONE deemed this man worthy of their vote, this isn't new, he has always been this way
its really quite dispiriting that so many in this nation chose to vote for him
Fans of car crash TV... on 16:55 - May 27 with 1104 viewsSadoldgit

If Winston Churchill was the right man in the right place at the right time in WW2, Boris Johnson is the wrong man in the wrong place at the wrong time during this pandemic.
Fans of car crash TV... on 16:59 - May 27 with 1099 viewsgeezershoong1

Get a room guys...

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Fans of car crash TV... on 16:59 - May 27 with 1097 viewsDorsetIan

Fans of car crash TV... on 16:55 - May 27 by Sadoldgit

If Winston Churchill was the right man in the right place at the right time in WW2, Boris Johnson is the wrong man in the wrong place at the wrong time during this pandemic.

Which is pretty ironic given Boris' aspiration to be Churchillian...

Fans of car crash TV... on 17:05 - May 27 with 1090 viewsdirk_doone

He is being given the answers by someone to his right. He keeps looking there for prompts, which presumably are being written by Cummings

I feel sorry for him. He looks ill and now he's started coughing. To be honest, I wish the committee would be a bit kinder to him and stop the meeting. Surely, they can see he's not well. He's almost in tears.
[Post edited 27 May 2020 17:09]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Fans of car crash TV... on 17:11 - May 27 with 1074 viewsHeisenberg

Imagine him managing Saints. Get the ball wide. If you can. Don't get the ball wide. Defend deep. Don't defend deep unless it's absolutely necessary. Zonal defend corners but only in exceptional circumstances. Don't zonal defend if you can. If you can zonal defend then errrrrrr don't.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Fans of car crash TV... on 17:14 - May 27 with 1068 viewsdirk_doone

It would be better if they just asked the questions directly to the person to his right who is showing him the answers, presumably Cummings.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Fans of car crash TV... on 17:46 - May 27 with 1028 viewsPatfromPoole

Fans of car crash TV... on 17:11 - May 27 by Heisenberg

Imagine him managing Saints. Get the ball wide. If you can. Don't get the ball wide. Defend deep. Don't defend deep unless it's absolutely necessary. Zonal defend corners but only in exceptional circumstances. Don't zonal defend if you can. If you can zonal defend then errrrrrr don't.

It was like Redknapp being back at Saints, all over again.

Completely out of his depth.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Fans of car crash TV... on 00:48 - May 28 with 957 viewsBicester_North

Fans of car crash TV... on 17:11 - May 27 by Heisenberg

LOL just imagine that!! Can you imagine!

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Fans of car crash TV... on 07:17 - May 28 with 907 viewssaint22

Fans of car crash TV... on 17:14 - May 27 by dirk_doone

It would be better if they just asked the questions directly to the person to his right who is showing him the answers, presumably Cummings.

Holding up cue cards
A complete and utter embarrassment
No clue, no leadership and a complete lap dog to Cummings
Have we ever seen such a poor government!?
Fans of car crash TV... on 08:40 - May 28 with 882 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Fans of car crash TV... on 17:05 - May 27 by dirk_doone

He is being given the answers by someone to his right. He keeps looking there for prompts, which presumably are being written by Cummings

I feel sorry for him. He looks ill and now he's started coughing. To be honest, I wish the committee would be a bit kinder to him and stop the meeting. Surely, they can see he's not well. He's almost in tears.

That was my thought - the guy is obviously still trying to get better, he should be allowed to do so. Let his deputy be a deputy and stand in.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Fans of car crash TV... on 08:55 - May 28 with 875 viewssaint22

Fans of car crash TV... on 17:05 - May 27 by dirk_doone

He is worth no ones sympathy, he is a cowardly, foolish, lying tool and its flabbergasting he was elected to lead this country
As they say you get the leader you deserve which is a very poor reflection on us all
Fans of car crash TV... on 09:27 - May 28 with 870 viewsPatfromPoole

Meanwhile Hancock appears to have gone quite mad.

This Tweet is a definite

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024